Growing up what wdid you use before you discovered dildos?

Sqwert

a sharpie, a broom handle (we were going to throw out this broom before throwing it away i unscrewed the base and eventually broke it in half to make it more manageable to use it), cucumber, baton (like a police baton without the handle on the side, moms kept one in house for protection.  It was the best thing before moving up to dildos/vibrators, though it was pain in the ass to use.  Had to sneak it away, and clean it  before and after use.)

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 8:06 AM, TurnUout said:

A nunchuck ,,police baton ...drummers stick. Water bottle. Nunchuck was the best as it had ridges....was young, didn't clean out, so I'd put a plastic bag over it as a make shift rubber.

Some umbrella 🌂 handles has ridges too👄

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2022 at 7:48 PM, Latinfkhole4U said:

I was 8 years old that my neighbor who was 15 would finger my hole in the back of a Van that was parked in the garage for 2 years before his family moved out of State

I was 8 when my friend of 13 loaded my belly 😵

On 11/24/2022 at 8:33 AM, Willing said:

Suctioned the toilet plunger  to the side of the tub and went deep👄

Also used a windshield squeegee like you see at gas stations,  it works great,  you can hold it in place with your ankles 👄

Yes, you can weight it down with the top of your feet and ride long and deep 😵

On 11/4/2022 at 12:10 AM, blkboibtm said:

a sharpie, a broom handle (we were going to throw out this broom before throwing it away i unscrewed the base and eventually broke it in half to make it more manageable to use it), cucumber, baton (like a police baton without the handle on the side, moms kept one in house for protection.  It was the best thing before moving up to dildos/vibrators, though it was pain in the ass to use.  Had to sneak it away, and clean it  before and after use.)

You should have used it on your mom😵

Everything. I've told the story a couple of times on BZ, but my first was at age 7 when a neighbor Boy i had a crush on showed me an enema nozzle and excitedly explained what it was and where it went. i found ours at home, and it was my first penetration. After that? Anything  i could find that seemed it would fit. Veggies, those tooth paste plastic tubes that just looked like dildos. One of the more unusual items was a the pump on my 10 speed bike, which had a sort of 'cum' mechanism... okay, it was air, not cum. lol

Edited by tallslenderguy

Toothbrush handle, also handle of a small tennis racket. And I remember there was this toy pen i had that vibrated. I remember it being too big to actually put inside me, but I'd turn it on and run it against my hole. Very intense back then ;)

• Like 1