~ Playing with Fire ~

ScorpionFF

Chapter Nine; Driven to my destiny.

He withdrew from my trashed guts and we went upstairs where I clothed myself over my Leather Bar attire, and left. He was okay dressed as he was in his collared top, rubber braces, bleachers, and 20 hole boots. A few minute walk and we were in his car that was parked in a secluded side street.

- In you get pig.

I got into the passenger's seat, he got into the driver's seat, and with both doors closed he locked us in. 

- C'mon, take your boots and trackie bottoms off. And whilst you are there take off your jockstrap too. 
- But my cunt is loaded and leaking with cum, Sir, I don't want to make a mess of your car.
- Don't worry pig, the seats are leather so any mess your cunt makes will easily clean up.

I did as I was told to, and there I sat, completely naked waist down, and I could tell I was already leaking heavily anon cum onto the car seat. He made it so the passenger seat went from the sitting position into the laying down position. He then leaned over and placed a palm on each of my inner knees and firmly pushed my legs apart.

I found myself now lying down, having my legs pushed open wide, and locked in this evil fucker's car, at his complete mercy. My legs would carry me, but he had me trapped via my mind.

- Go on, spread them, open up those legs, show me that cunt ... Come on, push out that cunt, push it all the way out, that's it, come on, flop it out...

I pushed and before I knew it my well trained full prolapse was flopped out on his car seat. One hand remained on one of my thighs as it firmly rubbed up and down my quad all the while pushing one leg open to make sure I knew to keep spread wide open. 

- How on Earth you are still neg with a beautiful nasty cunt like that is beyond me. So, you are aching for a mega charged blood slam is that it? Bet you don't know what my viral load was when we met nine months ago!?
- I have never been blood slammed before Sir, only slammed with meth. I remember Matty telling me at the time what your viral load was. Wasn't it eight million and something?
- Impressive, you are very close with that number. Good memory. It was was eight Million and seven hundred and seventy three thousand nine months ago. It is now a littler over four and a half times that now!
- What the fuck, I mean, I can't, I can't...
- Go on. You want to say you cannot go through with this anymore?
- No, I mean, I cannot even work out what that works out to be now.
- Let me help you out pig. As of last week it now stands at a mega charged up count of thirty fucking nine million and four hundred and seventy fucking nine thousand!!!
- Oh my fucking G... How is that even possible?
- Oh, it's possible alright pig when you are a blood slamming junkie like me. I've a right taste for it this last year. Can't get enough. Love to swap with my poz broThers. ☣️

He stuck a four fingers up inside my inside out cunt and leaned in closer, and quietly yet firmly asked...

- Ever taken a psychedelic sedative before pig?

I looked down at my cummy battered flopped out prolapse-cunt with his four fingers firmly jabbing in, then I looked up at him and into his alpha eyes that told me that he already owned me, and I started to shake, all because I could not believe after the major disappointment earlier today that Sir Bill had not knocked me up I was now held captive by a real nasty fucker that could guarantee to give me what I craved and so much more...

- No Sir, only weed and meth. 
- Fancy trying out a psychedelic sedative? You will with my company have the most intense wildest trip as I take you from being neg to p☢️z. How about it?
- Okay.
- Right, let's go to my basement demon dungeon and fuck you up with some real nasty dark play. Whist I drive you can be a good nasty pig for me and play with your cunt on the way.

He started the car and off we went for the half hour drive out of town and into the country. He lived alone with no neighbours, the nearest one being a mile away from him, so he was very secluded. He remained silent for the first half of the journey then he broke the silence if you exclude the groans of pleasure I was making as I played with my inside out cunt. 

- So pig, just so we have it on record for the universe, you are without any doubt you want me to knock you up from being HIV negative to HIV positive? You are absolutely certain you want me to change your very essence? Because let me tell you right now, once we arrived outside of my house at the end of my long drive way and I switch the car engine off then that is it, there is no going back until you have got what you came for, we will NOT be turning around. As long as the engine is still running you can change your mind. Once it goes off you WILL be leaving with my corrupt DNA flowing through your veins, and your negative test from today will show up as poz in about one month's time. So, you really want to be infected with HIV?

He said all of that calmly, firmly, and as a matter of fact, all of which caused me to stop fingering my inside out cunt and to instead rub over the outside of my meaty prolapse and caused me to experience something I had never experienced before, surges of electric jolts through my entire being. His last sentence caused me to shudder and groan very loudly as my head flopped back and my eyes closing tight shut...

- Oh fucking HELL ... Ugh, umph *pant pant* fucking HELL, fucking HELL, what is happening ... *pant pant*

My alpha skinhead laughed...

- I take that as a big fat YES! 

We pulled into the beginning of the gravel driveway to his house, and I do not know what made me look back but I did, and when I did I saw two big black gates slowly close until we were secured in. Nothing getting in or out. He drove the final half minute or so then parked the car. With the engine still running he commanded that I look at him into his eyes which I did. He stared right back and gave me a look I had not seen in him before, an intense, sinister, dark, and cold stare. As the engine continued to run so did his intense, sinister, dark, and cold stare continue to bore into me. He had his hand on the ignition, and then ... the engine went OFF! He gave me an unnerving smile. 

- You can forget me calling you pig anymore, so get out of my car fAGGOT, take your top off so you are completely naked, make sure your cunt remains flopped out, and then I want you to place your hands on that tree over there and stand with your torso at a right angle to the tree and arch out that sexy ASS of yours. C'MON, we haven't got all day. And give me your phone. 

I gave him my phone, got out of the car and got into position as was instructed and stood there waiting for the next command or to see what would happen next. It was a lovely sunny day so I was lovely and warm in my complete naked state. As I waited my captor got himself naked too with the exception of his 20 hole red laced boots, and an executioner hood that he had just put on. He came up behind me, lifted my prolapse up and slid in the first 3" of his monster fuck weapon. Only another 10" to go until he would be balls deep. And in the blink of an eye he was just that, balls deep, pushing my prolapse back inside of me again. Tightening his grip on my hips he started to fuck me with long, and slow, yet very HARD strokes.

- Oh fuck YES. Even though you have the loosest cunt I have ever experienced my 10mm PA with spiked balls are clearly digging into you, as my dangerous and hazardous fuck tool already has patches of your neg cunt blood coating it. Fuck YEAH. Hail to my Dark Master.

Suddenly a strong breeze picked up and the sky filled up with angry black clouds, and it very quickly started to rain with the strong breeze causing the rain to crash down onto my naked body. It was still warm, but now dark and wet. Ronald didn't stop for us to go indoors, he just continued on fucking whilst laughing into the current tropical air. 

- Oh FUUUUUCCK YEEES. Hail to my Dark Master. This nasty cunt has made it clear what he wants, so then fucking let him have it. C'MON fAGGOT, tell me and my Dark Master explicitly what it is you want. And from now on you address me as Master too. 

Before I answered he withdrew his mega charged up fuck weapon that was now fully erect and throbbing with it's excitement of exerting control over me and with firm control held the head of his Dick inside me, just the 10mm spiked PA and his Dick glans being caressed my by inviting cunt.

- Knock me up my MASTER. Take me from being neg to a poz status. Turn me into a HIV positive cum-dump. Give me your strains. 

No sooner had I said the word ''strains'' he slammed into me with such force he grunted wildly and caused me to grunt and jolt forward. As he slowly withdrew he said...

- My strains huh. What a nasty cunt!

Once again he slammed into me with a great force that he once again grunted wildly, and once again caused me to grunt and jolt forward too. This went on for several minutes until the windy rain storm passed and it was dry and sunny again. 

- C'MON, let's have some real fucked up fun.

We went indoors where I was made to kneel facing the door that led down to the demon dungeon and was instructed to wait until my Master was ready. He walked down the steps in nothing but his red laced 20 hole boots and the executioner hood.

Once at the bottom of the steps he turned left and out of sight. With the door on the ground level where I knelt wide open I could hear and see flickering bright lights appearing from the depths of this basement. I wonder what he was doing. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 12

Prequel to Chapter 10: Layout of Ronald's Demon Dungeon.

Opposite the bottom of the steps leading into the basement / demon dungeon is a an old burgundy red armchair. The wall to the right of the steps is brick. To the left of the steps the rest of room is out of sight from the door at the top of the steps on the ground floor where Nate is patiently waiting.

The wall that the old burgundy red armchair is against is a mirrored wall floor to ceiling and end to end with an altar in the middle section where there is an array of black candles in gothic candle holders, goat skulls, plus a very small wooden table with a thick and very ancient looking book on it. The opposite wall again is mirrored floor to ceiling and end to end with a black rubber covered mattress in the middle section to the wall. Either side to the mattress is again more black candles in gothic candle holders and more goat skulls.

The far back wall (opposite to the brick wall by the steps) is a big in use fireplace with a large flat TV stuck to the wall high up. To the right of the fireplace is a steel seated examination table complete with stirrups and armrests that have leather straps as to be able to restrain by the ankles and wrists. To the left of the fireplace is a leather sling with chains. To the left of the sling is a wooden box with all kinds of bits and pieces in it, dildos, gas masks, etc. 

The floor throughout is a black marble with a large red reverse pentagram bang in the centre of the floor. 

What has Nate gotten himself into? 😈

• Like 5
  • Piggy 9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...