Put in Place

dirtycumlover

As his gorgeous God was at work she decided to check out breeding zone. What she saw put an evil idea in her mind. She knew how much her slave craved the feel of a cock and she was going to make him earn it. When she got home she told him to cover up his clitty because she didn't want to see it tonight. She demanded for him to undress her and led him into the bedroom. She had him prepare the bed for her to lay down. She spread her legs apart and told him to get busy. As his tongue touched her clit she let out a deep moan. As he was licking her clit she looked down and said "Ok my little sissy faggot, you will earn the cock you so desperately crave. You will make sure I'm completely satisfied using nothing but your fingers and tongue. Your little clitty is dead to me until I say otherwise. Do you understand?" He responded back by saying "Yes my gorgeous God." In her mind ever since her slave had started shaving everywhere his clitty just looked so much smaller and she enjoyed being fingered and eaten out more than having his clitty in her. When his clitty was in her she would rub his sissy breasts to keep it hard and get him to orgasm as soon as possible. God was actually having thoughts that as long as she got off she didn't really care if his little clitty cum or not. The only reason she didn't care if it squirted is because her pussy was going to get eaten more after he cum. She no longer went to sleep after being penetrated by his clitty but when she got fingered and eaten she was out like a light. As God was deep in thought she demanded for her pussy to be fingered while being eaten at the same time. God's orgasms really hot hard and she couldn't stop cumming nor did she want to. Without thinking she yelled out "Oh fuck you little faggot your fingers feel so much better than your tiny clitty." God wasn't just saying this but she really meant it. She knew she was emasculating her slave but she didn't care. The one thing she knew is that her slave loved her and totally worshipped her. He had already given up everything to be with her and she knew she could deny his tiny clitty entry into hell and he would still worship her and her pussy. As God calmed down from her orgasms she didn't care if his clitty was hard. She was God and she was going to start getting pleasure from his mouth and fingers and she didn't care how he got off. As God sent her slave up front to get dinner ready she laid there and thought so what if he wants to get fucked bareback like the little sissy he is. Unbeknownst to him that little clitty is not entering hell anymore and before long it's going to be locked away for good. To the world yeah he can pretend to be a real man when we're in public together but I know deep down inside I'm more man than him and he's nothing but my little sissy faggot bitch slave for life. 

• Like 3