Swollen lips

Btmfag

WOW! Those are some seriously beat up cunt lips. I have always wondered how they get that way! I am quite new to being fucked more than a few times in one session.... practically still a virgin as my hole is still  tight, "intact" and smooth. I cannot imagine how it is to have such swollen asshole. Is it unhealthy in any way when it all hangs out? I wanted to upload some pics to my profile but it is so difficult due to size limitations etc....

• Like 1

Swollen pussy lips on a dude are a total turn-on.  I love them on myself and on others.  They are a sign of the level of devotion and commitment he has to his bottom craft.  Swollen lips are yet another modification of a bottom's body, like pumped nipples, that indicate he sees his body and he wants the world to see his body as a total tool for service and the pleasure of his top man.  The world needs more swollen pussy lips!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

nothing hotter for me than a masculine muscle butt spread open to reveal fully cunted puffy used lips I can wrap my lips around.

flexing open and glistening with loads for me to slurp. applying suction and feeling the unprompted response of juicy ass lips swelling in my mouth as my pig bears down and opens even more. 

I can climax just sucking a willing cunted hole inside out pulling more ass flesh and tasting the mixed up loads. moaning pig holes that amazing are my kryptonite. aiming my cock to land coat his hole with seed and aiming a mouthful of asscum to swap is challenging to coordinate since used hole gets me crazed and blissed out in a really intense way.

DMs open for any daddy pig eager to spread open and give that cunt up for this boy craving used hole to inhale and worship.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, seekingversatility said:

nothing hotter for me than a masculine muscle butt spread open to reveal fully cunted puffy used lips I can wrap my lips around.

flexing open and glistening with loads for me to slurp. applying suction and feeling the unprompted response of juicy ass lips swelling in my mouth as my pig bears down and opens even more. 

I can climax just sucking a willing cunted hole inside out pulling more ass flesh and tasting the mixed up loads. moaning pig holes that amazing are my kryptonite. aiming my cock to land coat his hole with seed and aiming a mouthful of asscum to swap is challenging to coordinate since used hole gets me crazed and blissed out in a really intense way.

DMs open for any daddy pig eager to spread open and give that cunt up for this boy craving used hole to inhale and worship.

Fuuck yeah alpha that’s what my jockpussy gets like gaped af after multiple alphas have nut up my faghole. Hmu to chew out my cumsloppy jockcunt alpha.

IMG_3377.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

I am a total bottom but this is a HUGE turn on to me,

I LOVE a hole that looks "RUINED". To the point it makes me think the bottom has lost all control and reasoning when it comes to what he does to his hole.
That his addiction to taking it in his hole has spiraled out of control to the point the constant use of fists and huge toys has completely ruined his hole.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1