Swollen lips

Btmfag

Swollen, punched, mutated and blown-out MAN CUNT on a brother PIG is TOTALLY FUCKING HORNY for me!!! Dont care if its my hole or any other PIGS CUNT that is gaping and mashed to fuck so much that the PIG is barely managing to stop his guts dropping out his hole so has got fuck all chance of holding onto whatever TOXIC POZ FLUIDS inside him.... Thats when I'm in there face first.... telling the PIG to push his guts out and while he's gaping and dripping get my gob around his prolapse and swollen arse lips to make a seal and SUCTION HARD ON HIS INSIDES.... so even when he tried aint no way he's able to suck his prolapse back inside his arse.... listening to him groan and then more and more until he's hurting good and all the time me sucking on his cunt!! OINK!!!

Goes without saying that other PIGS have got free reign to go at my hole as hard and nasty as they got from me.... only fair. Am looking for other U.K. based PIGS who are equally twisted and nasty and who are also here for (ideally) actual meet-ups.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

1 hour ago, yorki said:

Swollen, punched, mutated and blown-out MAN CUNT on a brother PIG is TOTALLY FUCKING HORNY for me!!! Dont care if its my hole or any other PIGS CUNT that is gaping and mashed to fuck so much that the PIG is barely managing to stop his guts dropping out his hole so has got fuck all chance of holding onto whatever TOXIC POZ FLUIDS inside him.... Thats when I'm in there face first.... telling the PIG to push his guts out and while he's gaping and dripping get my gob around his prolapse and swollen arse lips to make a seal and SUCTION HARD ON HIS INSIDES.... so even when he tried aint no way he's able to suck his prolapse back inside his arse.... listening to him groan and then more and more until he's hurting good and all the time me sucking on his cunt!! OINK!!!

Goes without saying that other PIGS have got free reign to go at my hole as hard and nasty as they got from me.... only fair. Am looking for other U.K. based PIGS who are equally twisted and nasty and who are also here for (ideally) actual meet-ups.

Totally agree with you pig. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I love eating and fucking swollen ass lips.  Absolutely love getting my tongue in there before I fuck, during a fuck and after a fuck.   I also have a couple of buddies who love ass play, stretching a hole and loading it up.   I am a HUGE fan of swollen lips

CreamedAss02.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, PG1961Canada said:

I love eating and fucking swollen ass lips.  Absolutely love getting my tongue in there before I fuck, during a fuck and after a fuck.   I also have a couple of buddies who love ass play, stretching a hole and loading it up.   I am a HUGE fan of swollen lips

CreamedAss02.jpg

Love to eat his hole right now

• Like 1

• 3 months later...