17th Nov London hotel (near Paddington) anon visiting cumdump

sleazebot

Taking loads at a discreet anon busy hotel few mins from Paddington/Bayswater/Queensway.  Thursday evening (4pm til very late) on 17th November.  

Ass up door on latch to pump dump and dash, or stay and play for longer.  Horny group of guys lined up - some who’ve loaded me before others for the first time.  No loads refused, one sloppy spunk filled hole for you to slide in and use.  

WhatsApp 07900 533724 and I’ll share some vid clips from previous Cumdump meets show you why this hole looks like loading d and taking more…

Or post below if you’re up for it.  May also be a second bottom there for fucking too.  Pick your hole or mix and match 😜

4E835022-A56B-4B44-8897-0BFA40FD2C40.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 11/2/2022 at 5:30 PM, sleazebot said:

Taking loads at a discreet anon busy hotel few mins from Paddington/Bayswater/Queensway.  Thursday evening (4pm til very late) on 17th November.  

Ass up door on latch to pump dump and dash, or stay and play for longer.  Horny group of guys lined up - some who’ve loaded me before others for the first time.  No loads refused, one sloppy spunk filled hole for you to slide in and use.  

WhatsApp 07900 533724 and I’ll share some vid clips from previous Cumdump meets show you why this hole looks like loading d and taking more…

Or post below if you’re up for it.  May also be a second bottom there for fucking too.  Pick your hole or mix and match 😜

I love this 💧🍆

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/2/2022 at 5:30 PM, sleazebot said:

I'm coming to London this spring, looking for an easy-access hotel in the Paddington area.  Could you share the hotel name please? Thanks.