Space for FTM's on this site?

Dude, as far as I’m concerned I love everything about you, and consider you part of our community, not to mention the absolute best of both worlds when it comes to sex.  FTM are male in every way that counts for me, plus the added bonus (if not fully transitioned) of that pussy.  Fucking, eating, all of it.  Trust me, there are plenty of us here that consider you sexy and desirable.  And those that don’t…like most other things…who cares about them?  Belonging is only part acceptance…the other part is asserting your right to be included.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 4:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

Depraved FTM Cumslut here. 

I notice there isn't a very large presence of FTM's on this sight (obviously) but I was wondering what cis gay/bi men think of our being here on this sight.

I often get jealous that I wasn't physically born the same as all of you but I appreciate when I can be viewed the same way. 

Toronto freak here, had upbringing similar to yours.  You are always welcome!  Totally hot, and love your posts.

I welcome you wholeheartedly.  I am neither offended, scared or threatened by FTMs and I find a lot of you right up my alley aesthetic- and attitude- wise. If we were to ever get to the playing stage, we'd find something that gets us both off - just like with any cis partner.  As for your space HERE, I would HOPE that others feel the same as me and even if they don't, I would hope that they NOT make you feel unwelcome in any way.  If they did, I'd stand up in support of you - in front of, beside or behind you - wherever you want me.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 1:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

I notice there isn't a very large presence of FTM's on this sight (obviously) but I was wondering what cis gay/bi men think of our being here on this sight.

I often get jealous that I wasn't physically born the same as all of you but I appreciate when I can be viewed the same way. 

Im glad your are here and i think there are not enough of you. 

I said it before and I'll say it again, as long as you fuck raw you are welcome here. Condoms are not welcome in this community. Men who fuck raw are welcome. If you're FTM and you fuck raw, welcome to the party. Bring everything about yourself and we'll have fun together. As long as it's bareback. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/6/2022 at 1:01 PM, PxdoToiletTaboo said:

i could speculate about how a Top or versatile guy might respond, but i can only experientially speak from the physical and psychological position of a total bottom. i suspect a lot of what you are experiencing is being a bottom, stuff that all bottom guys experience, mixed in with the added element of being FTM. Every individual is going to respond individually to you, so it would be impossible to parse out if guys are responding to you as bottom or FTM, combination reasons, ad infinitum. 

i dated a FTM person for awhile, they ended up breaking if off because things didn't work sexually between us. i would have kept the relationship and just modified it as more platonic, but for them is was an all or nothing need/desire. 

i recently had another relationship end with a guy who was born with all the exterior parts, identified as "top" with me, but had ED and was not able to use his cock to fuck and breed. That is something i need baseline sexually to be fulfilled. Again, i love the guy and would have just altered our relationship to be platonic, but just like the other guy, he needed/wanted all or nothing. Interestingly, He is really turned on by FTM. He was looking for devices for me to wear, that MTF wear, because He loved the idea of me having two pussies. He was always pushing in on my penis, trying to make it look like a pussy and was sorta obsessed with that.  That was a psychological kink that worked for both of us, but it could not replace or substitute for my need/desire to be penetrated and inseminated physically. 

For me, both were pretty much the same kind of relationship, and the issues that defined and ended the relationships came down to was sexual incompatibility. i always have the basic physical sexual need, as a total bottom, of being penetrated and inseminated by a Man. i have all sorts of kinks that, if i find Someone with compatible kinks, can really enhance a relationship. But none of those kinks are absolute sexual needs for me. Being penetrated by 'cock' and inseminated are sexual needs for me. 

my sexuality goes way beyond physical, and i think that's true for most, though a lot of guys don't explore or talk about the psychological side of sex. For me a Mans cock goes beyond the physical.  Some guys are confused (and some totally get and love it) when i explain that, while i have a penis, i do not have a 'cock.'  To me, "cock" is what a Top Man uses to penetrate and breed with, and i do not do either. This is where it gets more complex, beyond physical (for me). For me, a Man also has an inner cock that drives His physical cock. I.e., He has the need/desire to penetrate and inseminate (and much more). For me, that can take various forms. For instance, i have experienced a Man penetrating and pissing inside of me. That can get really close to fucking and breeding with semen for me. It's not the same because a big part of my psychological need/desire is to have a Man orgasm inside of me, which of course doesn't happen with piss. Still, there is a release/relief that happens that approaches orgasm for some Men. 

For me, i have found i need some basic things from sex: i need/want a Man to penetrate me, leave something physical of Himself inside of me (e.g., semen, piss, ______), and have a form of pleasure or release, i.e. orgasm or the relief/release He gets from pissing.  i can imagine creative ways a FTM can do that, but for it to work for me, i'd have to experience both inner and outer "Cock" from Him.  i've been with guys who physically fucked me with their penis, but "cock" was not all there. i've had Men use their finger or tongue or dildo or_________, and Their inner cock was so present, that what they were using became "cock" for me. It wasn't complete, but had elements.  

Sex is complex and wonderful, eh? 

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...