Is it alright to ask for proof?

frank86

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I echo the advice above saying get on PrEP yourself snd render the matter moot.

So do I.  We can't control the actions of others, but we can control our own.  Take every precaution available, and then decide if you're comfortable with doing what you want to do. In other words, take the responsibility away from the trick, and shoulder it yourself.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I can see that, but a lot of times I see cops fireman, military, etc., bragging about it in their profile, because they know it draws attention to them. You don't get much attention being an accountant unless someone needs help with their taxes....lol.

Well, if you're a well dressed accountant in a high end suit and can pretend to be like a tax auditor. I know som duded that would get off on being totally naked, leashed and attached by the mouth to your cock, choosing your dick over oxygen lol

Edited by Kayne
spelling

Something similar. I use to cruise for female prostitutes, and me being married was usually the deciding factor for them letting me go in them raw. 
In their mind me being married meant I was clean. 
I stick to this point: assume anyone looking for raw sex has something. Doesn’t mean that they all have something but always make that assumption. 

16 minutes ago, Kayne said:

Well, if you're a well dressed accountant in a high end suit and can pretend to be like a tax auditor. I know som duded that would get off on being totally naked, leashed and attached by the mouth to your cock, choosing your dick over oxygen lol

I'm an oral bottom.. would have to reverse that role lol.

10 hours ago, Kayne said:

Gonna step out on qa limb here. As it seems I am in the minority, but one can only best speak from his personal experiences so Here Goes.

Do I think you were in the right to ask? Yes.

Do I think he was an qsshole for breaking contact and blocking you? No.

You are not Obligated to Fuck Anyone And You are Not obligated to Lower your Standards, or Violate Your Boundaries. You have every right to walk away from.qn encounter that makes you feel Uncomfortable or unsafe 

There's just one thing...

Human Relationships are a TWO way street. Just as you are not obligated to do anyone the above, your potential partner is similarly not Obligated.

You are free to make the choices that work for you,  But so is he.

This is where compromise comes into play.

You give a little. you get a little in return

As others have said,  At the end of the day  you can only look after yourself. Test results can be faked.  He can Straight up  lie. He could walk away.. You have no way of knowing.

There is risk in everything,  but if you wanna play the game, you can mitigate those risks. You can play safe. but since you're here on a barebackers forum, I'm gonna say that it's off the table.  You can Use PrEP. just remember PrEP doesn't prevent everything.

I  dated a college professor for a little over three months. he hid that he was a meth addict. He hid that he was poz and that he wasn't on meds. I found this out one night. 

We were having a night in with "friend" of his. We drank,we wound up playing I showered after, and while cleaning up I found out the truth. He welcomed me "to the club" When I hit the roof he said something to me that stuck.

"If you're Fuckin' You Gotta Assume Everyone is PoZ".

So Do what makes YOU Feel Safe, just remember, Your right to reject a partner is also his right to reject you. 

I keep saying this. . They always say shit I'm clean wbu? Yeah I wash fool. . u run the risk of getting herpes HPV and others with or without a condom. Every time u lay down to fuck it's a risk. Ppl will give you what they got regardless. Rubbing an infected cot on your mouth, your holes and still put on a condom. It's nothing u can do. Then the female condoms are not pleasant at all with a 23% fail rate. Plus u literally don't have any lube making sex unbearable cuz I mean u ever fucked a sandpaper before. It's not fair. But hey the best protection is no sex. And let's be serious. Yeah right. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DLMarried said:

Something similar. I use to cruise for female prostitutes, and me being married was usually the deciding factor for them letting me go in them raw. 
In their mind me being married meant I was clean. 
I stick to this point: assume anyone looking for raw sex has something. Doesn’t mean that they all have something but always make that assumption. 

Weirdly I know a number who are indeed married and disease free but they'd rather fuck raw and cum in a hole. Especially if they gonna cheat. There reason for cheating is literally the animalistic need to breed. 

• Like 2

To the original question though, I have to admit that I would find it a bit cheeky.  I well understand the reason for asking for proof, which is the fact that a certain percentage of us haven't figured out yet that it's always best to be honest, or at least parry and then move on.  

On the other hand, I have never carried the requisite "proof" in my back pocket, and I rather doubt I ever will.  When asked, I answer honestly, and I know there are are guys that lie.  But, if my answer isn't enough, there are plenty of other guys that don't ask, and only want to take loads.  Those are the guy's I go to the backrooms/fuckjoints for in the first place.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

24 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I have shown up for hookups wearing a suit. Also had a guy who was into dress socks.

While I'm not into full on cross dressers (don't have anything against em, they just don't chub me up) Dudes in Suits wearing Stockings,  or Sheer Dress socks , especially with sweaty feet can get my super hot. super fast. 

Something about a guy's cock hangin through the fly of a nice pair of slacks. bonus if he's uncut and white.wearing a dark suit, or black wearing a Ligh gray Suit. And I love banging out bubble asses younger men in well tailored suits 

21 hours ago, pussyboy82 said:

You are ultimately responsible for protecting yourself. That's it. You shouldn't really be asking in this day and age as it's discrimination. 

No one is forcing you to change your current situation of only going bareback with regular partners but even that is very fool Hardy.

It's very crazy to think everyone is honest and that you can trust anyone these days. 

I'd suggest you start living in the real world. 

You can protect yourself by taking prep or using condoms. Don't think there's any other solution available as there isn't. 

It’s discrimination to ask if someone is negative for STIs? Wow, what a soft world we live in these days.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 11bi11guy said:

It’s discrimination to ask if someone is negative for STIs? Wow, what a soft world we live in these days.

Attempts at serosorting has been with us for decades.  One can ask but often people don't know.  They just state or show a card that their last test was neg.  Or they just say "no" and the other one believes them and they go on to have hot sex and not fret it.  If the only thing one does is ask if the other is neg for STI's that is pretty lame if the individual is truly concerned about catching an STI.