Which antibiotics i need to treat chlamidya?

cumbaby

Hello! So BINGO, i prolly got my first STD and to my big surprise it's not from being a bb slut for guys, but prolly i got it from this girl i used to fuck like half yr ago. I dunno if i am pozzed, but i'm assuming i am cos she told me she got clam a bit after we started fucking. I had some occasional burning pee after i started fucking her, but I was boozing very heavily and did stims at the time so this could also be the reason. I have no problems whatsoever now. Anyways, I wanna act like if i'm pozzed and start treating it, cos i've met another sub girl on fetlife and i don't wanna give it to her, plus my sex life in general is suffering cos i don't wanna be bttm for guys either until i get rid of my factual or imaginary infection and i for sure don't wanna pass it on someone else.

I am from EU, so i have health insurance and all that free of charge, but the "problem" is that i believe that the medical apparatus is evil and is actively supporting the WEF's agenda 2030, so i'd like to have as little contact with traitors of humanity as possible, plus i think that i'd need to take a covid test to see a Dr, which creates a problem on it's own, cos i believe the tests are rigged in order to support the said agenda and i don't wanna find out that hey, not only i have clam, i also have asymptomatic/non existent covid as well. So this way i'm searching for alternatives or in the other words, I don't need Dr's appointment i just need to find out which drugs i need, get the said drug and whoopla cure it. Also which self tests are reliable for detecting it in males, cos all i find locally are the tests for females? So my plan would be to self test first, then take Doxycycline and test again to see if it's cured. Could that work? Obviously IK no one can give me a proper answer if it will work since we're talking alternatives, but all i need is the name of the said drugs. 

Tnx for any answers.

• Downvote 2

30 minutes ago, badubydo said:

🤨

You need to get tested. I'm not sure how it is in the EU with prescription medication but I doubt you can just walk into a pharmacy and get a bottle of antibiotics 

The problem is that i live in a commie shithole we call EU. We live under the tyranny similar to NK.  

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

34 minutes ago, badubydo said:

🤨

You need to get tested. I'm not sure how it is in the EU with prescription medication but I doubt you can just walk into a pharmacy and get a bottle of antibiotics 

I'm the EU they sell antibiotics over the counter that we would need prescriptions for. It really is silly having to pay a doc when you can look up what and how much you need on the internet.

1 hour ago, cumbaby said:

I am from EU, so i have health insurance and all that free of charge, but the "problem" is that i believe that the medical apparatus is evil and is actively supporting the WEF's agenda 2030, so i'd like to have as little contact with traitors of humanity as possible, plus i think that i'd need to take a covid test to see a Dr, which creates a problem on it's own, cos i believe the tests are rigged in order to support the said agenda and i don't wanna find out that hey, not only i have clam, i also have asymptomatic/non existent covid as well. So this way i'm searching for alternatives or in the other words, I don't need Dr's appointment i just need to find out which drugs i need, get the said drug and whoopla cure it. Also which self tests are reliable for detecting it in males, cos all i find locally are the tests for females? So my plan would be to self test first, then take Doxycycline and test again to see if it's cured. Could that work? Obviously IK no one can give me a proper answer if it will work since we're talking alternatives, but all i need is the name of the said drugs. 

and

4 minutes ago, cumbaby said:

The problem is that i live in a commie shithole we call EU. We live under the tyranny similar to NK.  

First, nobody just lives in "EU". You may be in a country within the European Union, but that doesn't mean you're not in a member state within that. Knowing that location would color any advice given.

Second, nanny-state as it may be at times, the European Union is so far removed from North Korea that you come across as paranoid delusional, especially considering that you want medication but consider the "medical apparatus" evil. In case you were unaware - and really, based on your posts, it's hard to tell - pharmaceutical manufacturers are part of the "medical apparatus".

Sure, with the name of the medication and the dosage, you *might* - and I stress *MIGHT* - be able to line up a source for the prescription medication without actually seeing a health care professional - sorry, I mean "medical traitor of humanity". But I wouldn't count on it; those same "traitors of humanity" pretty tightly control prescription medications, even antibiotics, and for good reason. You might be able to import some illegally from another country, but then there's no actual way to trust you're getting the medication you're paying for, is there? Funny how that works; you want the right medication but you're unwilling to trust the only people you can actually count on to get you the right treatment.

As they say, *sad trombone sound*. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

There is some doctor online (just google these words) on the internet within EU. Based on the symptoms or std test results you give them they make a prescription for medication. You can order the meds from them and they send them by mail. Health insurance doesn't count so it's not free...

I used it a few times before i went on prep where they check every 3 months and cure stds if needed.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FILTHYSPERMPIG said:

for me personally, doxy is kinder to my stomach than azithromycin. 

You may wan to go the azithromycin route over Doxy if you have any kind of kidney problems. Azithromycin is broken down and excreted by the liver, not the kidneys. The reverse is true if you have liver disease, then you'd want to go with the Doxy.

• Upvote 1

On 11/14/2022 at 6:05 AM, cumbaby said:

I was an expat in China and in NK, and I can tell you there is a stretch between the EU and those countries, LOL. Not saying the EU is “the land of the honest” but trust me, NK and EU don’t compare. My mom visited me and one day she went to a park to read her small-lettered, red-edged Bible, and two cops had her almost arrested if it wasn’t for the fact that I speak Chinese. And the Bible was in Spanish!!!

21 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

You may wan to go the azithromycin route over Doxy if you have any kind of kidney problems. Azithromycin is broken down and excreted by the liver, not the kidneys. The reverse is true if you have liver disease, then you'd want to go with the Doxy.

Good info! ❤️

Umm I get a sti at least twice a year and you need to go into the Dr for diagnosis. Not all antibiotics work for every Sti. Doxi is great for chlamydia but not for everything. I am currently on my second round of chlamydia for the year. I still got checked for everything because as many times as I have had it the symptoms are not always the same. 

• 1 month later...