The importance of a keeping a clean hole

hungry_hole

Many bottoms struggle with the cleaning routine for their hole, to the point that some guys decide to quit bottoming all-together because of the work involved, many times with bad results.

Ten years ago I met a horny young top and we would meet often in parks and saunas. We hadn't had sex in the past few months because he now has a boyfriend. But last week he contacted me and he was interested in meeting again, probably at the sauna. He still has his boyfriend but he confessed to me that he wants to fuck my hole because it's always been a clean hole, something he appreciates. His new boyfriend does not have much experience.  Having a clean hole pay off big

• Like 1

I'd have to agree. A few years ago I used to solely bottom. And would refuse to meet up with anyone if I couldn't get clean beforehand. It meant I couldn't meet up as often as I'd liked but probably contributed to me being chase after a decent amount. 

As a top, I definitely appreciate a clean hole, especially if I'm barebackkng. I'm not squeamish and don't take it badly if the hole turns out to not be clean, I usually continue and don't care. But, it's consistently not clean, then it doesn't turn me off and make me apprehensive about meeting. 

I usually care a douche, just in case, these days.  

• Upvote 2

i've bottomed my hole life and have never experienced a mess.  It's not so much the "mess" i worry about, but turning off the Man i'm with, or worse, disgusting Him. For me, the accompanying desire/needs of both are what's important, so i want to avoid anything that interferes with that.  

The implication of the OP is that an unclean hole is creating a disconnect between this Guy and His boyfriend, i'd hate that. i wonder if the bottom senses what the Top is feeling? 

i have a FB who is similarly inexperienced, but Top. If He is telling the truth, i'm the only guy He fucks. He's Bi and has a girl friend. Despite my attempts at explaining, He clearly has little to no idea what a bottom has to do to prepare. He does rinse the smell of sex off in my shower before returning to His straight life, so He always sees the shower shot in my shower, used prior to His visit. Thing is, He is spontaneous. He's been breeding me for a couple of years now and our hook-ups always are pretty instant. He texts: "free rn" (i.e., free right now), and only lives 15 minutes away. Lately, He's even closer and wants to breed.  He will text me all hours of the day, sometimes 2x a day. He'll go a few days and nothing, then several in a row. i have no idea when He's going to text or want to fuck... which is natural of course. Thing is, His perception is He can pretty much get it whenever, all a Top has to do is stick it in, no real prep required. 

If an 'accident' is going to happen, it'll prolly be with Him lol. i scramble to get ready so i can accommodate His desire, and so far, it's been fine. A few times i've had some trapped water, but been clean. The truth is though there have been times when i just ate or don't want to have to do a rush or instant clean out, and we both miss out as a result.

When two guys end up living together, the realities of prep are harder to disguise.  i have fantasized of having a Top BF Who's lust is greater than His squeamish response, the He would fuck me when He wants/needs no matter what, and would be happy with that, it would be freeing for both. i have never seen a gay romantic movie where the topic of clean out is ever even alluded to, just tow guys having dinner at a restaurant, going home and passionately fucking as soon as the door closes when they get home. Right... i'll go a whole day without eating in anticipation of possibly being fucked,  so He can have a clean hole, but really because i want Him to fully love what He is doing and getting. 

Edited by tallslenderguy

There is no trouble for me, I eat well no junk food or very very little junk food. High fiber deit helps as well. I also have a permanent douching tube and pipe in the shower. Once every week to a fortnight I will take a day or two to allow my bowels to work. Then it is back to cleaning out every day as my daily routine, to ensure I am ready to take a cock or many cocks as possible.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

Many bottoms struggle with the cleaning routine for their hole, to the point that some guys decide to quit bottoming all-together because of the work involved, many times with bad results.

Ten years ago I met a horny young top and we would meet often in parks and saunas. We hadn't had sex in the past few months because he now has a boyfriend. But last week he contacted me and he was interested in meeting again, probably at the sauna. He still has his boyfriend but he confessed to me that he wants to fuck my hole because it's always been a clean hole, something he appreciates. His new boyfriend does not have much experience.  Having a clean hole pay off big

Personally I make sure I douche out really well. Also, I don't consume a lot of food, or just drink liquids on the weekends or the days I expect to have sex. 

I don’t have too much of an issue in keeping clean. Every day I take psyllium pills, 2 in the morning, 2 in afternoon, and 2 before bed. I take them with my workout supplements, my afternoon lunch, and before bed with my pills. Psyllium has been life changing for me as it has ensured I have a shit every morning. 80% of mornings I wake up and need to go within an hour or two of being awake. Beside that my diet consist of eating oatmeal every morning. The only other thing I do is clean out with every shower I take, which always starts in morning after the gym. 

I'm currently preparing to bottom at Steamworks live show, so I'm cleaning out more often these days and stretching with plugs. I'm finding that I'm quite literally full of shit. But when I have tried to bottom and DIDN'T make sure I was cleaned, it either resulted in poop dicks or gritty pain for me that creates bleeding. It's really more comfortable for the bottom if there are no obstructions. Some days it just doesn't work out, and a sea of brown follows. 

Fortunately, when I've had to make films, my hole has cooperated and allowed me to at least give the illusion of being cleaned. The motivating factor to make 100% sure I'm ready is that it will be on camera and people will see it if I did a half-assed job. And I don't need my pay docked because the editing team had to see that and take out a potentially good moment.

When I was a top, and my bottom was messy, it was (and still is) SUPER IMPORTANT to not shame the bottom. No freaking out over a little brown, no comments that could be hurtful or make things more embarrassing, and to be patient with those who trot back to the shower to do a touch-up. My ex was not prepared when we got together at IML, and he went to full panic mode, and it killed the vibe. 

Two things to take away from this:

- Take the time to do the cleanout. If it's impromptu (like at a bar when you hadn't planned to fuck), that's forgivable, and the tops should know this. No different than disclosing one's status.

- If your bottom is dirty, don't fucking shame them for it. It's the butt after all, fudge DOES come from there, and we all do it. 

1 hour ago, vladkor said:

I havent really bottomed before, but been meaning to turn into a full time bottom, how do i clean and prepare my hole?

Get a douche from a sex shop. You can get either the bottle attachment thingy, or a shower wand. Or a Fleet enema from Osco if that's easier to obtain. (Follow the directions on the box if that's the case.) If you make the investment in the shower wand, you'll also need an attachment from the hardware store to hook into your shower head. I forget what it's called. When it's running water through the hose, put it up to your hole, insert it a little ways. If the water is still running down your leg, you're not inside, and it won't do more than clean your crack. Put it inside the rectum (only the head, not the whole thing), let the water rush in. Count to five and pull it out. Keep the water inside if you can - squeeze the sphincter like you're trying to hold a poop inside. I like to squat a little and push out right there in the bathtub. Most homes and apartments have decent plumbing to allow for this, but if you're more comfortable making a quick trot to squeeze it out in the toilet, that's also an option. Either way works. (If you do the toilet trot, lay a towel down first or you might fall or drip water everywhere.)

The first couple times may not yield any change in colour, but keep adding water and pushing it out. This can take as much as 5 minutes or 40, depending on your colon. When the poop starts to come, you're doing it right. Keep going for a little while, and you should instinctively know when you've had enough. Exit the tub, dry off, and leave the toilet lid up (not the seat!). Go about your usual business, but don't go far from the bathroom. When you feel an urge to poop, go back to the bathroom, sit down, and let the water gush out. You may have to wait a few minutes for this process to happen. Keep doing it as needed, and when the water stops pouring out of you, then you should be ready. That's no guarantee of a clean hole - one can be surprised, but repeated practice with this will help you figure out how your internal economy works. 

• Upvote 1

From another bottom's perspective: I always strive to be prepared. In the past, I had a shower shot attachment that connected to a regular shower head and I didn't care who saw it. These days, there are now attachments where it's not so obvious... if you want to be a bit more discreet.  [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/covert-shower-shot.  It's part of my  daily routine.  Some question if doing this routinely affects your movements... but there's a difference between being "clean" and a deeper cleanse for penetration such as large toys and fisting. As some have said before, sometimes it's so spontaneous that it's unavoidable. My bf at the time and I had gone away on a trip and after a long plane ride, we checked in to the hotel. He wanted me then and there. I wasn't prepared and I completely shut down when it was apparent. He was far more accepting in a “things happen” way. I admit, I still have issues when this happens and make sure I eat well and be as prepared as possible to prevent it happening.

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Get a douche from a sex shop. You can get either the bottle attachment thingy, or a shower wand. Or a Fleet enema from Osco if that's easier to obtain. (Follow the directions on the box if that's the case.) If you make the investment in the shower wand, you'll also need an attachment from the hardware store to hook into your shower head. I forget what it's called. When it's running water through the hose, put it up to your hole, insert it a little ways. If the water is still running down your leg, you're not inside, and it won't do more than clean your crack. Put it inside the rectum (only the head, not the whole thing), let the water rush in. Count to five and pull it out. Keep the water inside if you can - squeeze the sphincter like you're trying to hold a poop inside. I like to squat a little and push out right there in the bathtub. Most homes and apartments have decent plumbing to allow for this, but if you're more comfortable making a quick trot to squeeze it out in the toilet, that's also an option. Either way works. (If you do the toilet trot, lay a towel down first or you might fall or drip water everywhere.)

The first couple times may not yield any change in colour, but keep adding water and pushing it out. This can take as much as 5 minutes or 40, depending on your colon. When the poop starts to come, you're doing it right. Keep going for a little while, and you should instinctively know when you've had enough. Exit the tub, dry off, and leave the toilet lid up (not the seat!). Go about your usual business, but don't go far from the bathroom. When you feel an urge to poop, go back to the bathroom, sit down, and let the water gush out. You may have to wait a few minutes for this process to happen. Keep doing it as needed, and when the water stops pouring out of you, then you should be ready. That's no guarantee of a clean hole - one can be surprised, but repeated practice with this will help you figure out how your internal economy works. 

Thank you, that helps, will see if i can get one of those shower heads. Also i want to know if doing this too much can affect the flora of my colon, i once read that doing it to much can be harmful, is that true?

Cleaning can be a lot of work, but some tops are very picky about it, so it's worth taking the time to learn how to do it.  One issue for a lot of guys may be that it's difficult to do without the right tools...  some kind of enema bottle or hose.  And for guys on the DL that don't live alone, finding a place to store such things can be an issue.  As can be finding a private place to do it, especially if one needs to do it at work, or in public like in a public restroom.  Some places are better than others.

I'd love to hear what other's thoughts are on some of these issues.  Never can learn too much.