Why do I enjoy being watched when getting fucked.

opensource

3 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Does anybody else feel the same and what do you think is behind this mentality?

Idk, it's kinda complicated, but I find my satisfaction in making other men happy. Even though I am always on the receiving and submissive side, but sometimes I feel I am the dominant one especially when I hear a man grunting and enjoying himself while his cock in my mouth. Idk if that makes any sense! 

17 hours ago, opensource said:

I've offered wondered why I so enjoy being watched when I'm getting fucked. I absolutely love being watched, when this happens I am much more of a cum pig and it drives me to be more filthy, take more loads and be more of a pig boi.  Does anybody else feel the same and what do you think is behind this mentality?

Yes, it's only happened once so far and it was at a parking area in a local park which is very cruisy.  There were a few guys around when I bent over the tailgate to my truck and top number one began fucking me.  Although I kept my head down I knew that they were there, I heard them talking and I felt extra piggy knowing that they were watching.  Two other tops fucked me while I stayed in position I kept like that until there was nobody left.  It sort of didn't matter how many watched as long as I knew that others were watching.  I'm not sure if it's true but it seems that the bigger the audience the bigger the thrill.  

What I'm hoping to do is make a video of some guy(s) fucking me and post one or more videos online.  Does that work for anybody?

17 hours ago, opensource said:

I've only done this once, but it was hot!! There is just something so filthy about be watched and even more at a sex venue!

There's another way to consider the issue ... Yes, it's burning hotttt to be in the midst of a group of men sharing their Lusts together.  But it's completely natural for guys like us, and there's nothing "filthy" about being who and what we are.  There are plenty of other people on the planet that think what we do is "filthy", and that's their problem for not attempting to understand those different from them.  I understand that you're using the word somewhat "tongue-in-cheek"; I do it too sometimes, in the sense that what others may think is filthy is commonplace for me, and I love doing those "filthy" things over and over again.  I know you do too, and that's as it should be.  Just know that what we do with each other is perfectly natural for us, and with ever deepening Lust.  As that old (Jimmy Stewart?) movie says - It's a Wonderful Life !!

• Upvote 2

Because you have a generous nature and love others to see how you share yourself with another man. They know he is inside you and shooting his load or multiple loads and you welcome every drop very deep inside as he pumps you in front of everybody.

Obviously, you are enjoying yourself and they are living vicariously through you. I was thinking how much I like public sex for that reason, but we all have to be careful. 

Edited by bbbuddy4u
  • Piggy 1

20 hours ago, Tsjul said:

You are not alone, I also love to being watched when getting used and and fucked. I have always been very shy in school and college and when I am around family and friends but very wild and naughty cumhungry slut when surrounded by a group of horny stranger men. 

I'm very much the same! I would be considered quite conservative if you only had a short interaction with me. However, around a group of men I just turn into someone quite different and I absolutely love being watched and being used by a group of men. Glad to hear there is someone the same!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tsjul said:

Idk, it's kinda complicated, but I find my satisfaction in making other men happy. Even though I am always on the receiving and submissive side, but sometimes I feel I am the dominant one especially when I hear a man grunting and enjoying himself while his cock in my mouth. Idk if that makes any sense! 

It makes sense. There is something about pleasing other man, and there is a control aspect to it even if you (we) are being submissive.

10 hours ago, bbbuddy4u said:

Because you have a generous nature and love others to see how you share yourself with another man. They know he is inside you and shooting his load or multiple loads and you welcome every drop very deep inside as he pumps you in front of everybody.

Obviously, you are enjoying yourself and they are living vicariously through you. I was thinking how much I like public sex for that reason, but we all have to be careful. 

This is very on point! I am a generous natured person and I do love to share, so in the in the bedroom I like to share myself. I absolutely enjoy myself, and I guess this is somewhat captivating. Thanks for the insight.

Exhibitionist whore I’ve always been. When I’m at the bathhouse, I throw my door open and my dick gets twice as hard as it usually is, and if I am in the sling room, I love guys seeing me, from behind, fucking. And when I’m in the sling getting fucked, I love seeing guys gathering around watching, Making them jealous that they’re not part of it 😈

Edited by JeffPigDadd
  • Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

The first time I was in a situation where there was another person in the room was several years back when I was invited by a guy and his roommate to come to their apartment for sex. Both guys were tops and wanted sex but didn't want a threesome, they wanted to fuck me separately. During the evening they took turns fucking me and watching as the other fucked me. I didn't know if they were "straight" and experimenting, or maybe they didn't want to go that extra step and "make it weird" by touching one another, who knows. But I will say that getting fucked with even an audience of just one was a primal slutty experience for me. Being fucked doggy while looking over at the other guy was hot as hell.

Recently I met a guy who is a lot more daring than what I have experienced in the past. We've fucked in public areas a number of times (but being mindful of only doing it in places where no innocent eyes could possibly see us). But the risk of being seen is different from intentionally performing for others, and I hope we explore that a lot more. I'd love to eventually have videos to share with people here.

• Like 3