tips for getting bathhouse piss?

hotelbttmslut

so i'm pretty shy but recently moved to an area where i can spend a few days a month at the local bathhouse. i used to exclusively host anon cum n goes at hotels where i was always blind folded and always asked if they needed to piss afterwards...if they went before id beg them not to flush so id have a treat after! just looking for pointers on how i could be the sat night urinal for everyone without just walking the halls begging each guy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/13/2022 at 6:26 PM, Turbocs37 said:

What if you just sit on the floor in between 2 urinals and hold your mouth open?

I tried this a few days later at a bathhouse near me and it didn't work. At least not for piss. I did have a young guy fuck my mouth hard while kneeling between the urinals. I think I waited to long and it wasn't busy enough. May try again next time. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, Turbocs37 said:

What if you just sit on the floor in between 2 urinals and hold your mouth open?

This - I’ve had success with that in sleazier bars, plus placing empty glasses in the trough or urinal ready to be filled. Funnel gag sends a strong message too. But these only work in sleazy places… if the clientele are a bit on the vanilla/fluffy side then it scares them off. That may be the case for a bathhouse/sauna. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

At my main local sauna there's actually what used to be a shower cubicle (I think), which is now used as a piss area. It even has a chair in it, so guys can sit and wait. I've only seen a guy in there once, but I've used it just to piss in. With the exception of a few sessions in summer, it never seems the right crowd. Still, I guess if i don't try it out properly I won't really know for sure. 

• Like 1

Asking is always good 

Or

if you are looking to swallow, and you like being blindfolded,  you could always post a sign - either on the wall in your cubicle or just write across your chest “urinal” or “urinal and cum dump”

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CumdumpDad said:

I've done this at seedy bars. Motion my drink glass to a dude while he's pissing. It has worked. 

Maybe bring a water bottle with you to the bathhouse.

I may be going to the bathhouse today. I might just take a cup or water bottle and label it and see what happens...