Better ways to host anon pump and dump?

Bttml00king

Curious to hear if there are better ways to host anon pump and dump at a hotel. When I host one, I don't post hotel or room number at all. I ask the tops to text me when they are at the parking lot for room number so I can be ready and leave the door unlocked for them to walk in. Since I am blindfolded and have no one to look out for me, I want to be safe. This could also minimize the number of flakes. 

Does this discourage tops to even bother? I had tops asking me for room number right away. As soon as I told them to text me when they were at the hotel, they just stopped responding. I certainly could understand their concern of making all the way to the hotel for nothing.

So my questions are -

For tops - do you prefer to get all the details and just proceed without any hassels? 

For bottoms hosting - do you get more loads when all details are shared? How does an unlocked door work when the bottom is blindfolded, especially at a motel when the room is open to the parking lot? Any way to make it safer without a friend present?

Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I do the same... Tell them to msg me when they get to hotel for room number.  Not only do I want to make sure I'm ass up and ready when they arrive I want to make sure I don't have multiple guys show up at once.  That would be fine with me, but most guys I get want 1 on 1 

On the other hand, more than once I've gotten to a hotel or apt building and been ghosted when I arrived so I understand the concern from a top's perspective.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

An unlocked door when hotel hosting is always a risk, blindfolded or not. I’ve had my door opened by men who were just going down the row trying the doors to see if any were unlocked.

Increasingly, profile’s don’t permit the listing of specific addresses, which makes posting full hotel/room details impossible and requires a follow-up contact to make the connection. I suspect that most Tops want some kind of confirmation that the cumdump is legitimately at the location before making the trip out to the hotel. It’s almost always the case for me that I end up providing the room number by direct contact.

I have, occasionally, posted the hotel and room number openly on Grindr (which doesn’t prohibit this in profiles) along with the info that the door’s open. I do it realizing the increased risk it poses, but at those times I’ve been looking for the experience of a completely unexpected random Top coming in and taking me without any prior contact - the purest anon situation. I think it’s only ever worked on one or maybe two occasions.

I think there may be a negative factor in posting the full info openly, as it may make it appear that the cumdump is so wanton as to be undesirable for some; or that the offer is too specific to be real, as most sensible people would not do something so reckless.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BadInBrooklyn said:

I do the same... Tell them to msg me when they get to hotel for room number.  Not only do I want to make sure I'm ass up and ready when they arrive I want to make sure I don't have multiple guys show up at once.  That would be fine with me, but most guys I get want 1 on 1 

On the other hand, more than once I've gotten to a hotel or apt building and been ghosted when I arrived so I understand the concern from a top's perspective.

Thanks, BadinBrooklyn. Good point about not having multiple guys at once. That is my experience as well with tops wanting 1 on 1. I am too lazy to plan for an orgy or even a 3some. 

Yeah I love 3 way and more but they are a pain in the ass to set up.  I think the anon hotel scene attracts a lot of closeted/straight guys who wouldn't be cool with a group.

17 minutes ago, Asnlooking said:

Thanks, BadinBrooklyn. Good point about not having multiple guys at once. That is my experience as well with tops wanting 1 on 1. I am too lazy to plan for an orgy or even a 3some. 

9 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

An unlocked door when hotel hosting is always a risk, blindfolded or not. I’ve had my door opened by men who were just going down the row trying the doors to see if any were unlocked.

Increasingly, profile’s don’t permit the listing of specific addresses, which makes posting full hotel/room details impossible and requires a follow-up contact to make the connection. I suspect that most Tops want some kind of confirmation that the cumdump is legitimately at the location before making the trip out to the hotel. It’s almost always the case for me that I end up providing the room number by direct contact.

I have, occasionally, posted the hotel and room number openly on Grindr (which doesn’t prohibit this in profiles) along with the info that the door’s open. I do it realizing the increased risk it poses, but at those times I’ve been looking for the experience of a completely unexpected random Top coming in and taking me without any prior contact - the purest anon situation. I think it’s only ever worked on one or maybe two occasions.

I think there may be a negative factor in posting the full info openly, as it may make it appear that the cumdump is so wanton as to be undesirable for some; or that the offer is too specific to be real, as most sensible people would not do something so reckless.

ErosWired, thanks for sharing your experience. You are right about hotels with the door unlocked. I think hotels have some kind of security system showing whether doors are locked or not. I had one experience when the top didn't fully close the door after entering and the security came to check. I understand that motels with rooms open to parking lot are a better option. If it is only for a few hours hosting at a motel, I can take it. But for overnights out of town, I still like nicer and cleaner hotels with a comfortable bed and amenities.

If you provide the number upon direct contact, how can you be sure that the top is not gonna ghost and wasting your time waiting? 

I have not done that purest anon situation which you had described. That sounds very hot. Although my body wants to be a no load refused cumdump, my mind is not ready for it. 

I never thought about the negative factor with full details. Interesting. When i see that, i simply thought someone just wants to whore out completely and only wish he gets all the loads he could get. 

33 minutes ago, Asnlooking said:

I think hotels have some kind of security system showing whether doors are locked or not.

Your average two-star sleazy motel does not have this feature. The lights may not even all work, so you can be pretty sure the high-tech door-lock-monitoring system (which I suspect is going to cost the hotelier some bank to install) is probably not going to be something they spring for. Nor, indeed, are security personnel. I’ve never hosted at a hotel that had a security guard. I’ve been to lots of places where the cops ended up in the parking lot with their flashers on. Never assume that a security guard is going to be there, and make provision for your own defense. I never go ass-up without the means to deal with an attacker.

Trying to cumdump at a nicer hotel with all the extra amenities is, generally speaking, an exercise in self-cock-blocking. Interior room entry is an absolute non-starter for me - even if keycard access isn’t required for entry to the premises after a certain hour, just having to walk through a lobby past the front desk is a deterrent for many.

In short, the better ways to host an anon pump’n’dump, at least one likely to result in any volume, all carry an increased risk, and are short on creature comforts. 

• Like 2

Same here, ass scream to “Be a total cumdump” but my mind is not ready. I never post openly the hotel, address or room #. I only provide it after I get a text msg as a proof the top is really interested and advise them to tell me to say when they are inside the elevator. A 100% unlock door is too dangerous to try in my opinion. Some people are just there life ruiners, they ruin people’s lifes. 

38 minutes ago, Luxbrit said:

I think this is why it’s handy to have a buddy to man the door

if you’re lucky enough to find one that’s is

Having a buddy seems to be the best way. Maybe I can find another cumdump who would be interested in hosting together and sharing cocks and loads. But what are the chances? Lol. As much as I love to get bred and get all the loads to myself, I am really not the competitive type. 

• Like 1

The only hotel pump and dumps i have done were in Palm Springs at a gay resort, but that's kinda different. i leave my door ajar, window shade open and just enough soft lighting so that a Man looking will be able to see my lying ass up ready to receive Him. i've had some great experiences doing this and there's never any worries about security or 'getting caught' because it's a gay resort.  

Otherwise, if i'm feeling the need locally, i just go to an ABS. i've always gotten the most cock and cum quickly in an ABS venue. i've had 5 cocks in less than 30 minutes, can't imagine that at a hotel. Again, the security issues you have at a hotel don't really exist in the ABS venue.  The laws where i live (Oregon) make it legal to have sex in these places, the "booth" is equivalent to a hotel room by legal interpretation. The local ABS where i live shares a parking lot with the State Police lol, gotta love that.  

i guess the one exception would be Las Vegas. i've actually had success using an ab in Vegas. The hotels are so large, purposely designed to keep people there. The sheer size of the hotel and the atmosphere of Vegas pretty much ensures there's gonna be horny Men in need. i've used hook up aps and left my door ajar in Vegas and had pretty good success. 

Otherwise, most of my sex has been at home.  i had a lot of success when CL was around. Would post an ad and when a Guy would respond, i'd do a similar text set up as the OP. i'd give cross streets and then tell them to text me when they are there for the address. my house is a perfect set up, they come in a back door and are in my bedroom where i'm waiting ass up. Never encountered a problem doing this, except for flakes, and have had 100's of Men this way.  Since CL is gone, i don't really do it anymore, i don't have success with quantity with the aps, much easier to go to an ABS for quantity.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Asnlooking said:

Having a buddy seems to be the best way. Maybe I can find another cumdump who would be interested in hosting together and sharing cocks and loads. But what are the chances? Lol. As much as I love to get bred and get all the loads to myself, I am really not the competitive type. 

🖐️ I'll volunteer for that job!  🙂  I'd watch & feltch that cummy hole afterwards too 🐷

But yea it'd be rare.  A doorman becomes more of a 3way+.

I think the time inbetween fucks could drag out for a btm + door guy who don't already know each other. 

That setup could probably work better at public events, like @tallslenderguy was talking about, so at IML hotel or a gay resort.

3 hours ago, Asnlooking said:

Exactly I’m not competitive at all..

like if I had a cumdump buddy I would say hey let’s alternative our sessions, for your sessions I’ll man the door and then for my session you man the door.

sounds easy on paper right 🤣

I've done open doors at gay resorts in Palm Springs, in sleazy hotels, at big events like IML and MAL - all with differing degrees of success and risk.   Easiest way is to have a buddy man the door.  You can even split the load collecting time and the cost of the room.  Unfortunately. finding another bottom who isn't JUST interested in getting his own hole bred, seems to be harder to do than you would think.   There are a couple guys (on here and on other sites) that have expressed an interest in being that wing man sometime.  So far, the timing has always been off, but I'm confident that when I manage to take them up on that offer, it will be better than trying to do it all on my own.   Let's normalize bottoms NOT feeling like they have  to compete for dick!

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Otherwise, most of my sex has been at home

Same here, when I kept that cumdump a few years ago - he could get online and find guys that had fucked him any number of times, and in 15, 20 minutes have half a dozen guys on the way over.  All I had to do was run the show .... it was great !!! 

• Like 2