Better ways to host anon pump and dump?

Bttml00king

1 hour ago, hntnhole said:

Same here, when I kept that cumdump a few years ago - he could get online and find guys that had fucked him any number of times, and in 15, 20 minutes have half a dozen guys on the way over.  All I had to do was run the show .... it was great !!! 

No doubt it was, butt then, You are the quintessential Man/Top. No flattery there, i really think that's an accurate statement. To me, You embody the desires/needs of a 'pure' Top//Man Who has cultivated and developed as a Person as well, having understanding and consideration of others, especially those who need/want You, and those You have the Strength and Power to want and need. Men like You help make life an excellent and fulfilling experience. ❤️

8 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

🖐️ I'll volunteer for that job!  🙂  I'd watch & feltch that cummy hole afterwards too 🐷

But yea it'd be rare.  A doorman becomes more of a 3way+.

I think the time inbetween fucks could drag out for a btm + door guy who don't already know each other. 

That setup could probably work better at public events, like @tallslenderguy was talking about, so at IML hotel or a gay resort.

I' d volunteer for the job as well. Better though if tops know another guy will be there . perhaps present it as you are being whored out 

Edited by slavetoy4u2use
Typo

8 hours ago, phukhole said:

I've done open doors at gay resorts in Palm Springs, in sleazy hotels, at big events like IML and MAL - all with differing degrees of success and risk.   Easiest way is to have a buddy man the door.  You can even split the load collecting time and the cost of the room.  Unfortunately. finding another bottom who isn't JUST interested in getting his own hole bred, seems to be harder to do than you would think.   There are a couple guys (on here and on other sites) that have expressed an interest in being that wing man sometime.  So far, the timing has always been off, but I'm confident that when I manage to take them up on that offer, it will be better than trying to do it all on my own.   Let's normalize bottoms NOT feeling like they have  to compete for dick!

Phukhole, thanks for sharing. I would be interested in hearing your setup at those events. 

How would the tops feel about a buddy maning the door for anon pump and dump? 

I agree that cumdumps should not compete for loads but most cumdump ads I have seen specifically state no other bottoms, especially for orgy or gangbangs. 

I'd also be interested in being a wingman. It would great if I can find one in my area or when I travel. 

11 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

🖐️ I'll volunteer for that job!  🙂  I'd watch & feltch that cummy hole afterwards too 🐷

But yea it'd be rare.  A doorman becomes more of a 3way+.

I think the time inbetween fucks could drag out for a btm + door guy who don't already know each other. 

That setup could probably work better at public events, like @tallslenderguy was talking about, so at IML hotel or a gay resort.

Thanks for volunteering. I would take that offer. Feltching a cummy hole or turning into 3some is hot. 

Yeah, it could be awkward if nothing is happening but the btm and door guy certainly can make out in between. 

3 hours ago, Asnlooking said:

I agree that cumdumps should not compete for loads but most cumdump ads I have seen specifically state no other bottoms, especially for orgy or gangbangs. 

Nearly every time I host I get some bottom wanting to ‘watch’ or eat my hole after I get fucked, or take loads together. Of course they do, because getting a hotel room costs money and hosting as a cumdump is a lot like work because of the effort and time needed to bring in the cock. All these guys would be more than happy to use the room I paid for and take advantage of the Tops I attract, because it’s no cost and no work for them.

Fuck that noise. They can get their own damn room and find their own damn Tops. I’m not competing for Tops, I’m paying my dues and doing the work to get them. And that’s setting aside the fact that many times the Top coming is one who’s a repeat visitor because I’ve taken the time and effort to hone my skills so that I give a memorable fuck such that men from other cities contact me and ask when I’m coming back. I’m sure these other bottoms would be glad to take advantage of my reputation, but I’m not going to spoil that hard-earned cred by letting some mediocre hole lower the quality of a Top’s experience in a room I’m hosting.

The ads you see by cumdumps refusing other bottoms to a gangbang or orgy are a different issue - they’re not trying to ensure the quality of the Tops’ experience, they’re just trying to be the only thing on the menu.

13 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Of course they do, because getting a hotel room costs money and hosting as a cumdump is a lot like work because of the effort and time needed to bring in the cock. All these guys would be more than happy to use the room I paid for and take advantage of the Tops I attract, because it’s no cost and no work for them.

You get the same for online cam sites where guys want ME to round up hot horned studs then either don't turn their own cam on or sit there still dressed, distracted or eating cereal. WTF!?!?

13 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Nearly every time I host I get some bottom wanting to ‘watch’ or eat my hole after I get fucked, or take loads together. Of course they do, because getting a hotel room costs money and hosting as a cumdump is a lot like work because of the effort and time needed to bring in the cock. All these guys would be more than happy to use the room I paid for and take advantage of the Tops I attract, because it’s no cost and no work for them.

Fuck that noise. They can get their own damn room and find their own damn Tops. I’m not competing for Tops, I’m paying my dues and doing the work to get them. And that’s setting aside the fact that many times the Top coming is one who’s a repeat visitor because I’ve taken the time and effort to hone my skills so that I give a memorable fuck such that men from other cities contact me and ask when I’m coming back. I’m sure these other bottoms would be glad to take advantage of my reputation, but I’m not going to spoil that hard-earned cred by letting some mediocre hole lower the quality of a Top’s experience in a room I’m hosting.

The ads you see by cumdumps refusing other bottoms to a gangbang or orgy are a different issue - they’re not trying to ensure the quality of the Tops’ experience, they’re just trying to be the only thing on the menu.

I get to ask about coming to watch or take loads too. My thoughts are the same as yours. However, if there is another cumdump willing to plan, share the cost of room, get the tops, and take turn to be the wingman, I would be totally up for it. Definitely not the ones who just want to take the benefits. 

5 hours ago, hntnhole said:

I agree.  The only fair way to deal with that is, each guy chips in at least something.  Altruism is great, but not when it's taken for granted.  Fair is fair.  

Exactly. 👍

So far, interesting to hear bottoms' experiences to make a better anon pumpNdump. 

Any tops who can help answer my questions? 

On 12/18/2022 at 10:31 PM, Asnlooking said:

For tops - do you prefer to get all the details and just proceed without any hassels?

I don't necessarily need every scrap of information, since if I had reservations I'd decline in the first place.  Certain details are important to some guys, and that's fine.  The basic parameters should be shared - address, time, how to contact you, that sort of thing.  Sounds like you've got that sorted, so when some Top disappears when you set the parameters, I'd put that down to inexperience or laziness on the Top's part.  It's YOUR event - not his.  Thus, YOU get to set the parameters.  I think that's only fair.  

• Like 1