Ringing in the New Year

*** I've posted before about this fantasy in passing, in honor of the new year I figured I'd turn it into a quick story. This is my first story, so feel free to laugh and point at any glaring errors***

11:30 PM: New Year's Eve

"John" sat back on the couch, his hard cock laying against his belly and watched as I approached. I didn't know his actual name, it didn't matter. Tonight was all about the game he agreed to. I dropped to my knees in front of him, spread his legs, and slowly slid my fisted hand up and down his shaft, his fat cock-head leaking precum down his length. My mouth watered, but I managed to stay on task.

"It's eleven-thirty. Counting down..." I said as I locked eyes with him. Leaning forward I kissed his leaking knob, making a show up rubbing his precum all over my lips. His grin tightened as watched me flick my tongue over the precum that oozed from the tip as I slid my hand upwards. I moaned as I ran my tongue over my coated lips and swallowed the slick precum.

I met John on an online hookup site, you know the one. He was older, taller, heavier, which checked all the boxes of things I normally look for in a top. But he had one more thing listed that kicked me into fantasy-mode. His status was poz. Not that I am an active bug chaser. But the risk... damn I love kinky, risky sex. We talked for weeks online, about the standard likes and dislikes, what we were into in the bedroom (and outside of it). He wasn't interested in spreading his infection, and we had talked about using condoms if we did hook up. Of course we did the normal sexting and the poz-talk naturally came up. He knew I was into trying things beyond vanilla sex, and we grew comfortable in telling each other our more kinky fantasies and driving each other wild with lust. And that's when we came up with the game we were about to play.

I licked John's shaft from balls to tip and glanced at the clock. Eleven thirty-five. John grinned as he watched my eyes dart to the clock. "Yeah, counting down... what are you going to do?" He gripped my hair with both hands and moaned as I swallowed his cock-head and he helped push my eager mouth down his length, thrusting as his engorged cock head hit the back of my throat. I gagged a bit and tried to swallow, attempting to catch his knob. I sucked and swallowed as pre and saliva escaped my lips, leaking down my hand. With effort, I shifted to get his cock and my throat more in line and managed to get his head in my throat, enjoying the sensation of his hands on my head while his thrusting pushed in and out. His moans reminded me why we were there, and I needed to get back on track.

Coming back up off his cock, I looked at him with half-lidded eyes. "Can't have you cumming any time soon," I said as I caught my breath. "At least not for another..." I checked the clock again. "Twenty minutes." I slid my hand up and down his slick shaft and stood up.

"You better make up your mind soon," he grinned as he gave my nude body a lascivious up-and-down. "My cock is inside you by midnight by your own choice, or my cock is inside you after midnight by my choice."

I grinned and straddled him, sitting on his lap, trapping his cock under me as I slowly ground his wet pole with my ass. "I know the terms. If I willingly take your bare cock in my ass before midnight, I'm in control." He groaned as I slid my ass over his length, his precum making my crack slick as I teased him. "I can ride your cock as long as I want," I breathed seductively. "But once you are in me, your cock stays in until the ball drops at midnight." I reached down and slid my hand over his shaft, shifting up to position his cock head so it teased across my opening, painting it slick with precum. "I can ride you right up to midnight. Any time after that, I can stop. Maybe I'll suck you off, have you shoot your load on my face. You know I love it messy..." I trailed off as I caught my breath when his cock head nestled firmly against my opening. "You want your bare poz cock in me, don't you? You've been wanting to shoot a load of your cum in me for a long time, haven't you?" I slowly pressed my ass against his knob, looking in his eyes as it started to stretch me open, tantalizingly close to pushing in. "Maybe I'll tease you up to and past midnight and miss my opportunity to be the one calling the shots, then you have full control over what happens. I bet you want that, right?"

John grinned as he ran his hands up and down my sides. He ran his hands over my butt cheeks and squeezed, spreading my cheeks further for his probing cock to tease my opening. To his credit, he didn't thrust up. He wanted what happened to be my decision. At least while it was still my decision.

"Fifteen minutes," he reminded me. "And yeah, I've been wanting to get my cock in you for a while. At first it was going to be with a condom. But the more we talked, I knew you wanted me in you bare." I moved my hips in a slow circle. His voice hitched, then his fingers dug into my hips. "You keep this up, who do you think is getting closer to giving in? How long do you think I'll last when I am inside you with all the teasing you've done? How long before you can't stand it and you willingly take my dick?" I moaned, closing my eyes as he continued to push my buttons. "You think you have control here, that you have this figured out. My cock is going to be in you." He squeezed my ass again, and I gasped. "That is happening. Are you going to use up the remaining time working me up, and I may cum pretty damn near as soon as I am in," he pushed his hips slightly, working my opening. "Or are you going to sit on my cock now and ride me slow and hope that you can hold me back?" The pressure from his cock head made me gasp and I leaned forward to kiss him, then the lust made me sit back on his probing cock, his precum easing the insertion but oh my god there was some pain as he stretched me open and it felt so good.

"Fuuuck," I rasped as my ass met his balls, his bare leaking cock now trapped deep in me. We both stopped to savor the moment, eyes locked. I dug my fingers into his bare chest as I flexed my legs and slowly moved my ass up and down his pole. Feeling his cock in me, knowing that I was sitting on something hot and tantalizing that was ready to shoot a toxic load at any moment sent my level of lust sky-rocketing. The TV was on and there was a New Years's countdown displayed that was all but forgotten.

I threw my head back and slowly rode him, the sound of wet fucking and the feel of his cock stretching me open as I impaled myself on him overwhelming my senses. His cock felt incredible as it slid inside me, and I couldn't help but work him with the muscles in my ass. I had spent months doing squats for this moment, preparing myself... all the fantasies playing out as I rode his hot cock. His hands gripped my ass as I bounced on him. "Yeah baby, ride my poison dick," he rasped. "You want me to cum in you, don't you?" I felt him thrust as I dropped down and I wondered for the briefest of moments if he was cumming. I moaned but didn't pull off. It was close to midnight, but not quite. My breath caught and I looked into his eyes. He gave a shaky laugh as he caught his breath. "Not yet. You still have time." I started to ride him faster. Fuck, I wanted him so bad. But how badly? If he came in me before midnight, I was going to continue riding his pulsing dick as his poz cum leaked from my ass. I was going to lick up anything that spilled in his lap. I was going to suck his cock clean and...

The sound of the TV broke into sound of our uneven breathing and the sound of wet skin slapping skin. The crowd counted down and I bounced faster. Our eyes were locked as midnight hit. I made it, but it didn't matter at this point. I sat down down hard on his cock and kissed him. "Fuck me," I groaned into his mouth through the wet kiss. "Fuck me, cum in me, I need your load leaking from me..."

He moved like he was expecting this. Keeping me impaled on his rock hard dick, he wrapped an arm around me and pushed himself off the couch, rolling me backwards to the floor. His full weight on me, he bucked his hips and fucked me hard. I was gasping with each hard thrust.

"I held out, you teasing bitch," he grated through clenched teeth as he pummeled my ass. "I knew I was going to be cumming in you before the night was over. And I knew you would be begging me for it." I tried to wrap my legs around his hips to pull him in as deep as I could, but his frenzied thrusting was too powerful. My eyes rolled as he gripped my shoulders and thrust in harder, watching me gasp for breath. "Tell me what you want," he demanded. "Tell me what you need..."

"Cum in me, oh fuck shoot your fucking poz cum in me oh my god make me your poz whore oh fuuuuckkk," was all I could gasp out before his cock exploded in me, shooting ropes of toxic jizz into my abused hole. He gripped my throat and I damn near passed out as I felt his cock pulsing inside me. My cock shot between us, our sweaty slippery skin even messier for it.

I struggled to catch my breath as he pushed off me. I laid on the floor a sweaty, cummy mess as his poz cum leaked from my aching hole, and I was in a state of bliss. This was more than I had fantasized in the past few months, this was the kinky, risky sex I had imagined taken to heights I hadn't imagined. He straddled my chest and pushed his messy cock to my mouth.

"Clean me up," he demanded. I eagerly started sucking him, licking his balls, gleefully lapping up the evidence of our sex. His cock started growing from semi-hard to raging, and I was succumbing to lust. "The next fuck will last longer," he promised as his cock bobbed in front of my face, then he moved from my chest. "Get on your hands and knees."

I eagerly scrambled into postion, presenting him my leaking ass. He slid a finger inside me, his cum providing excellent lubrication. "My friends are going to love you," he said in a low voice as he inserted a second and third finger. After a few wet stroked inside me, he pulled his hand away, lined up his cock and thrust in. He reached around from behind and pushed the creamy poz mess on the fingers he scooped from my ass into my mouth. I sucked his fingers clean as he railed my aching ass.

"They're going to love you a lot. You are going to have one hell of a new year."

• Like 16
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 16
  • Thanks 2

44 minutes ago, Tanbbottom said:

Didn't quite get the game as they both played for the ending I'd be after as the bottom. 

Yeah, I wasn't happy with the story finale. After re-reading it it felt a bit rushed. I need an editor for the next story.

Basically the idea is that the bottom wants to get fucked by a poz cock, but on his terms because he isn't sure he wanted to go through with taking a load. He is addicted to risky, taking-chances sex.

But like most horny guys, his ideas of control go out the window once the sex starts, and while he "wins" by making it to midnight without having been potentially pozzed, at the end he is begging for the load anyway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

Yeah, I wasn't happy with the story finale. After re-reading it it felt a bit rushed. I need an editor for the next story.

Basically the idea is that the bottom wants to get fucked by a poz cock, but on his terms because he isn't sure he wanted to go through with taking a load. He is addicted to risky, taking-chances sex.

But like most horny guys, his ideas of control go out the window once the sex starts, and while he "wins" by making it to midnight without having been potentially pozzed, at the end he is begging for the load anyway.

That sounds like a really hot scenario for a story!  Wish there was someone who could take on the kind of editor role you are talking about.  I know I could use that kind of help too.  I struggle with character development and dialog.