What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

I had just moved to Florida, didn't know a soul, and met an incredibly hot guy.  He asked if I wanted to hook up and he said there was a place directly across from the "Old Plantation" bar in Tampa, where we had met.

When I went inside, there were broken bottles, syringes, HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING, people doing drugs, and he put a towel on the ground (there was no furniture) and I fucked him BB.

Now, fast forward a year, and I see him in the local gay rags (and even on television) receiving an award for his work with  the HIV community.  My mouth dropped, but he was gorgeous.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

There is a old no tell motel on industrial blvd west side of Dallas. The hot lil piece of ass wife and I at the time, we met a guy after he came out of cumunion. We went over to the Kool Breeze motel just a few blocks from cumunion and had a threesome.

We shot our scenes on cellphones, good times.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

In a grotty council flat (Project Apartment?) I'd arranged the meet on a gaydar app and followed the directions given. On the third floor with a broken door, boarded window. There were three youths about 14 y/o hanging around in the corridor outside who made it obvious they knew why I was there. Just as bad inside with syringes, druggie baggies  strewn around. The guy matched his profile and I left with his load in me. I'd diverted to there coming home from the office. I was still in my business suit!

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Without a doubt the most disgusting place that I've had sex is at somebody's apartment.  It's beyond comprehension how some people live.  Actually at the worst place of all I turned around and left quickly and was actually fearing my safety.  Whew!

19 hours ago, PigBoyDallas said:

This is so embarrassing but there was this skanky motel on Josey just north of where I live that was a hangout for the homeless, meth heads, and so on. Had a really hot guy hit on me and that was where he was located. Was worried as shit about it that I was gonna get rolled or worse. Met him in the lobby and he was everything he showed online. I can only guess he was using and against my better judgement we went to fuck in a public bathroom. It was way worse than even the skankiest gas station bathroom I'd ever been in. Reeked of stale urine, vomit, and shit. I could barely breathe. His cock was as massive as his pictures showed and I gladly bent over the toilet in the stall to take it raw. He really pounded me hard, pumping two loads in me and I reciprocated pumping one in him. He wanted me to go back his room and slam with him, but I begged off and left. 

lmao I love how you start the post off, "this is so embarassing but..."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, takemeuseme said:

Without a doubt the most disgusting place that I've had sex is at somebody's apartment.  It's beyond comprehension how some people live.  Actually at the worst place of all I turned around and left quickly and was actually fearing my safety.  Whew!

Very true. Many hookups on Grindr live in filthy apartments. I can't deal with roaches, bedbugs and rodents.

I've already had two guys bring bugs into my home.

I have come to find out that many gays like living in squalor and its part of some kind of pig fetish thing. But I don't judge.

On 1/6/2023 at 6:00 AM, ellentonboy said:

Now, fast forward a year, and I see him in the local gay rags (and even on television) receiving an award for his work with  the HIV community.  My mouth dropped, but he was gorgeous.

Some of my hottest and nastiest fucks have been guys who work for HIV organizations.