What is the most disgusting place you have had sex

On 1/6/2023 at 9:00 AM, ellentonboy said:

I had just moved to Florida, didn't know a soul, and met an incredibly hot guy.  He asked if I wanted to hook up and he said there was a place directly across from the "Old Plantation" bar in Tampa, where we had met.

When I went inside, there were broken bottles, syringes, HOMELESS PEOPLE SLEEPING, people doing drugs, and he put a towel on the ground (there was no furniture) and I fucked him BB.

Now, fast forward a year, and I see him in the local gay rags (and even on television) receiving an award for his work with  the HIV community.  My mouth dropped, but he was gorgeous.

I'm not the least bit surprised. 🤣

• Like 1

8 hours ago, wetbred said:

Not sure about "disgusting" but definitely [banned word]... I met a guy on scruff over coffee and into the conversation I asked what he was looking for he says "i want to give you my cock.... (pauses looks me right in the eyes) my POZ cock". THat made my hole twitch and we went for a ride... he turned into a cemetery and fucked me there ad then..."

Very different

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 6:18 PM, Bttml00king said:

One disgusting place came to mind when I hooked up with a guy on Grindr. He was actually within walking distance from the hotel I stayed. He told me he had a mattress in his detached garage. After a few minutes, I met him outside of his place and we walked to his garage. As soon as he slid up the door, I saw a messy garage. He told me to get comfy on the mattress that had no sheet while he tried to plug in his string lights (gotta give hum extra points for setting up the mood). As I looked around, what really grossed me out was spoiled take-out foods laying around on the table. Trash was everywhere and the mattress had a foul smell. To add salt to the injury, the guy's cock looked nothing like the photo he sent me and he could not get hard. Nornally, I don't care about places being messy but his garage was unsanitary and disgusting. I didn't even undress and told him that I needed to go. 

I'd stay, fucking hot💋

The embalming room at a mortuary with two dead bodies on a gurney with fluids going in (and out probably).  I had hooked-up with this HOT younger guy twice and was totally hooked; I also was being sent out of town for work the next morning and wanted one last chance at his amazing gym-rat bubble butt.  I had no idea what he did for work; not even where he worked.  But he said he had to work very late and couldn’t see me unless I came to his work; he said he was alone in the building.  I was put-off by the mortuary venue but horny beyond reason for this hot gym stud.  Then he tells me he can’t be away from his work in progress and the next minute we are in there, I’m protesting, but he’s got my raging hard-on out and down his throat.  Ashamed to say I not only filled his gut with a load but also a second one up his butt.  Yep I’m a total pig.  And it gets worse.  The night security guido found us and I just kept on fucking my guy while he watched and jacked a big load out while I watched.  When I finally left I had a scrap of paper under my windshield wiper with the security guard’s number and yeah I used it when I got back from my trip.  😈🐷

• Piggy 3

On 1/4/2023 at 8:43 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

Lab.Oratory

thinking since I have a cruise and disneyland pride this year planned maybe 2025...  Gotta get there b4 I'm too old to function!

I suppose it was in a junkyard somewhere in Ohio.  While it wasn't "disgusting", it was a bit daring.  

I was traveling with a good buddy to an event in NY State, and had heard via the "old-car" grapevine about a particularly good junkyard in rural Ohio, full of decent old (mostly postwar) cars with lots of good parts still left, and we actually found it out in the sticks on an older two-lane highway.

Pulled in, grabbed our toolbags, paid and went in.  The employee that we paid to get in was a decent-looking guy, seemed really friendly, all of that.  Just inside the fence, sitting in a growth of tall bushes was a '49 Buick FastBack that looked intriguing.  My buddy was into Mopars, so he went on further into the junkyard, but I wanted a sniff of that Buick (it was in pretty good shape), and there were a couple of other old cars in the area too, but most of the cars were further on.  So, I went to investigate the others right in that area,, intending to stop and give the Buick a look-over on the way to the rest of the junkyard.  My buddy had gone further down into the junkyard.  

When I got back there (to the Buick), the kid behind the counter was actually standing on top of that Buick, barely visible among the bushes and tree branches, doing a "bump-n-grind".  Well !!!  I'd never expected to see anything like that ... but apparently my Cock had been expecting it, because my "brainless buddy" got as hard as the "teeth" in that Buick's front bumper.  The trees/bushes looked like they hadn't ever been trimmed, and I crawled right up that "slant-back" car and fucked that kid like crazy.  I don't think anyone could have seen, and it was so outrageous (to me - a "big-city-guy") - that it was a really hottttt fuck.  After I pumped my load up his gut, he turned around and shot a huge load all over my t-shirt &  jeans.  

After that, I picked up my tools and went further into the junkyard and found my buddy - who looked me up and down and just said "you didn't !!!"  And then he said "of course you did ...".  It turned out to be a really great junkyard, we found quite a number of old MoPars and got some great parts.  When we hauled our treasures back to the office to pay, the clerk - maybe still full of my load - just smiled, took the money, and said cum again, guys, accenting the "cum".  And we all had a good laugh.  

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Skeezy old bookstores on Harry Hines Ave in Dallas, all gone only a couple remain.

Wow, that is hard to imagine. Harry Hines was lined with sneezy bookstores full of horny men 25 years ago. I may have fucked and been fucked in several of them.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hard1 said:

Skeezy old bookstores on Harry Hines Ave in Dallas, all gone only a couple remain.

love those sleazy old bookstores.... the stale poppers and cum smell alone.... woof. 💗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Maybe not disgusting, but I did end up filthy.  My wife was away but I didn't want to host.  A guy with a BBC who had bred me before wanted to meet up.  We met nearby at a Taco Bell and decided to find a place in the industrial area nearby.  This was at night, so all the businesses were closed.  We parked behind a building and went behind a dumpster.  I pulled my pants down, bent over, and he eased his big cock in my ass.  Just when it was feeling good, we saw headlights coming down behind the building, most likely security.  We got in the car and left.  We drove around and found a construction site that was empty.  They were renovating a building. While we couldn't get into the building, there was a block of concrete outside that was the perfect height for me to lay back on and have him fuck me missionary.  He was back in me in no time and fucking me good and hard.  After about 10 minutes, he shot a huge load in my ass.  When I got home, I was covered in dust and dirt, but it was worth it.  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

Wow, that is hard to imagine. Harry Hines was lined with sneezy bookstores full of horny men 25 years ago. I may have fucked and been fucked in several of them.

Oh man I was in Dallas on business some years ago and had some seriously tacky fun in one of those bookstores.  The weirdest part was another guy asked me if I was hungry after I came out of a booth; I misunderstood thinking he was asking me to suck his cock.  He was a really hot guy; handsome as well as built cowboy type and he had a bulge in his jeans that looked very promising.  I agreed and turned to go back into the booth.  He grabbed my arm and stopped and asked where I was going.  We got that figured out and I really did go grab dinner with him … then went to his place and had dessert.  We both had seconds and thirds before I went back to my hotel in the early hours of the next morning.  So I have very fond memories of Harry Hines Blvd!

Edited by AlB
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1