Ever been Gangbanged?

6 hours ago, Daddysapig said:

How many guys make a gangbang?

My personal definition:   It has to be at least five tops there at the same time, taking turns.  (Otherwise, it's a threeway or a fourway)  Just taking loads over the night is not the same thing (and a lot easier on the ass.)   Gangbangs feed off the energies of other tops in the room, not just the energy from the bottom.  Once cum starts flowing and we are churning each other's loads, it is a great time.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2

Like @Webster9 I’ve been gangbanged in a bathhouse sling. The number of times I’ve been gangbanged is up for debate. I agree with @NWUSHorny and @FelchingPisser, a gangbang implies more than a lot of dicks. It’s the many versus one. A group of guys teaming up to throughly use a hole.

A consistent line of guys is a train. A few guys fuckin back and forth is a tag team. A group of dudes tagging in and out churning nut in the hole and using the BTM for the group enjoyment is a gangbang.

I’ve only been the BTM for this type of gangbang twice in the bathhouse sling. Once it was with a guy who wanted to whore me out for the night. He got a couple guys to join in and then other dudes came and went. The other time I ran into a couple of my regular fuckbuds at the bathhouse and they were tag teaming me for a bit. Other guys showed up and it was a solid gangbang for about an hr.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

My personal definition:   It has to be at least five tops there at the same time, taking turns.  (Otherwise, it's a threeway or a fourway)  Just taking loads over the night is not the same thing (and a lot easier on the ass.)   Gangbangs feed off the energies of other tops in the room, not just the energy from the bottom.  Once cum starts flowing and we are churning each other's loads, it is a great time.

It's also more than a quantity.  A gangbang, to me at least, is a destination as opposed to a coincidence, it's an intention to focus all attention on the one designee.  To your point, it's an energy that feeds.  And tops can come and go (or cum and go), but the energy keeps up and the motivation remains clear.  There aren't other bottoms next door,  there's no sauna or bar or lounge,  no maze, it's just sheer,  unadulterated piggery.

I realize that's beyond the question, but wanted to make sure it was said *oink*

• Like 3

Love this discussion and timely for me and a bud. We are two mature piggy bottoms who have organized separately several attemps at group/gang bang parties with varying degrees of success… mostly poor success. We live in a city that is very reticent to have much fun and a city with a very high ratio of bottoms to tops (bureaucrats tend to be very submissive creatures). I recently proposed we organize together a party either at a hotel or at the one and only bathhouse in town. I also suggested we host the party on the same night that the monthly CumUnion event would take place at the bathhouse. We could rent the private room that has a sling and a bed and then advertise the event on our various hookup and bareback sites. We could do a combination of blindfolded and no loads refused promotion, but also be present to offer some degree of look-out for each other. 

QUESTION: Do you guys think it might be useful to also invite a young cumslut bottom to join us in hosting this event to provide more variety, especially for tops who prefer younger guys and younger sluts who often crave the chance to experience a long night of taking loads but really don’t have the resources to organize a night at a hotel etc. Curious on opinions. 

5 hours ago, fuzzybttm said:

I have been, was amazing fun, but not for the faint of heart (and hole).  It takes a decent amount of prep, you really have to commit being empty, and once it starts it's a question of your hole's elasticity and stamina.  If you've never never been fucked nonstop for hours, you basically have to learn how to acknowledge your hole's tiring out, let it pass, and dig back in and push through to the next wave of enjoyment and energy, or else you won't last long.  Also, your hole can't freak out if it rests for 20 min (or whatever) because the next Johns are late, and then you start back up again.  A gangbang is a much longer game than just taking 2-3 loads over a casual afternoon at the bath house, but if you. can take it,  is an amazingly piggy time!

I agree,i always do better with 1 at a time..best was 5 loads in about 3 hours..with a break n switching from on all 4's to on my back n switch again

I haven't, but it's something I'm working towards. I'm thinking of arranging a hotel door ajar session with a short time span, with a friend operating the door and taking control of the whole thing. By having a short time span, i figure there's more chance of a lots of guys really taking turns one after the other. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, VersGuyAnon said:

I haven't, but it's something I'm working towards. I'm thinking of arranging a hotel door ajar session with a short time span, with a friend operating the door and taking control of the whole thing. By having a short time span, i figure there's more chance of a lots of guys really taking turns one after the other. 

You can try in a bathhouse, when I feel like being used I just go to any sauna, I always find plenty of dicks and horny guys who are ready and willing to serve a hungry slut like me. 

1 minute ago, Tsjul said:

You can try in a bathhouse, when I feel like being used I just go to any sauna, I always find plenty of dicks and horny guys who are ready and willing to serve a hungry slut like me. 

I go pretty much every week, but there's a lot of competition for cock! A fair few other bottoms, most of whom are younger and therefore of more appeal to tops. I'd go to a CumUnion, except here I don't think it's anything that special.  

• Like 1

I've done 2 gang bangs. One was 2 twinks, tied to saw horses and a number of daddies lined up to use them. Went on about 4 hours and damn hot! Loved adding my dad load to them.  Second one was a bud invited 12 tops to use one bottom. An otter boy and damn hot. He was kept peppered and tied and took 14 loads in his ass - yes a couple of us went twice. There's nothing like sliding in a cum filled ass, is there? He was wiped out when it was all over but a happy boy indeed. And yes, he did get gifted during it as well.

• Like 3

On 2/16/2023 at 12:11 AM, Newb1012 said:

The most men I’ve had use me is 4

The most I had in one night was during Sydney pride, I was high and drunk and passed out during a gangbang, woke up the next day in stranger's bed and two guys lying down next to me with a very sore butt and loosened sphincter, therefore I don't know how many guy humped me that night. 

Edited by Tsjul

I just have a question. Haven't most bottoms been "gang banged"? I thought this was part of the process, but maybe I am wrong.  Most bottoms desire being "gang banged" and that is one of the PLUS sides of being a bottom.  Just my opinion.......

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ellentonboy said:

I just have a question. Haven't most bottoms been "gang banged"? I thought this was part of the process, but maybe I am wrong.  Most bottoms desire being "gang banged" and that is one of the PLUS sides of being a bottom.  Just my opinion.......

My personal opinion, is that it is a fantasy few guys act on, and has been mentioned by other posters there are places in the world where it is exceedingly difficult to find the men to carry out the fantasy. Those factors come into play before even considering the differing definitions of gangbang.

I suspect that by many posters definitions, I have been gangbanged, but not by my hardcore definition of 10 or more men fucking me continuously for a period of at least 2 hours. To be fair I have participated as a top in that scenario, but while I love to get fucked I'm not sure I could go 2 hours in a group fuck without wanting to top someone. Of course I would be open to having a cock in my ass while I fuck someone else's ass, so maybe I could make it work that way.

Gangbanged quite a few times at bathhouse, sex parties and home. A few times I have been pimped by my stepfather. Last time was 2022 before leaving Ottawa. It was at my fuck buddy's house. I have a door sling which we had setup and he had pimped my ass starting around 8pm on a Saturday until around 4am on Sunday morning. I was locked in a cage. Had a nice couple joints and edibles and poppers were handy. He being a BBC had quite a few BBCs. I was allowed to cum after 4am with a vibrator dildo pushing all that cum inside me. I had 16 cocks unload in me.