The Scent of Poppers

ErosWired

I don’t really usually need poppers to take cock unless it’s truly massive - but I often start an encounter with a hit anyway. I’ve come to realize now that I do it because the scent of the poppers shifts me immediately into a cumdump mindset. It’s as though that scent is a chemical reminder that says this is what you’re meant for - take it. It’s not that I have to use them heavily until I’ve altered my perception; one sniff will do it. Anyone else feel like this?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I get what you mean precisely. That's why I have favourites I always use. If the scent or the mix is off I just don't get the same results. I know there is a chemical response that poppers cause and its a little different between propyl, pentyl and amyl types but there is definitely a psychological effect when you immediately link the action of opening that bottle with everything that follows.

Its kind of like the relaxation that comes with lighting a cigarette (for those smokers and ex smokers out there).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's a chemical reminder of what you're meant for when you're meant to fuck and breed, too, not just if you're meant to take it. My cock swells up. The veins pop out. If I'm fucking, I FUCK. Deep long dicking, so fast my balls look blurry, and when I get to the end I try to dig deeper. Usually no closer to finishing at the end, though.

I'll take a hit right before entering him, and that one is different. I'll go in slowly and deliberately; I don't fuck the way I will on my next hit. Sometimes I feel it take effect, which really enhances the awesome experience of having a bottom yield to me and take me inside him.

If I'm getting sucked, the instinct is to go in all the way and hold his head down until I've had enough, then just fuck his throat.

It only takes that first hit to get me started, too, @ErosWired. Just the smell is erotic but doesn't really flip a switch in my head — I need to get that raging boner. Then I get even more aggressive. I take what I want. That attitude stays after the poppers fade. It's the attitude pig bottoms want, and he's getting the attitude I want as he tries not to spill the bottle.

Yeah, if you can't tell, thinking about that smell kinda gets me horny. Poppers are absolutely not only for bottoms.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

12 hours ago, backtails said:

Poppers are absolutely not only for bottoms.

I have to qualify that statement a bit. It’s true that Tops sometimes use poppers, and a brief sniff may heighten the experience for some. But the result of any kind of concentrated use by a Top is almost invariably a loss of erection. Because the reason poppers work so well for bottoms is that they relax smooth muscle tissue, and that includes the structures that contract to hold blood in the penis to sustain erection. In my (extensive) experience, most Tops have no idea how much is too much, and I’ve reached the point that I no longer provide poppers to the Tops fucking me - and even hide them if I’m not going to need them, because I’m sick of guys trying to penetrate me with noodles. Once poppers limp a cock, no amount of head can bring it back to life until the poppers wear off. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

AS you can see in my profile pic, I am very loose and capable of easily taking any size cock(s) as well as fists. I am a sex pig naturally but poppers, poppers take me to a level of sexually hungry and happy that cannot be matched. Plus, they help make me even looser than my size hungry ass already is. I got to a point where popperbating and gooning when I'm not having sex is thing. Between my husband and i there are poppers all over the house as he's as big a pig there as i am.  I love the scent of Amsterdam poppers especially and they are my favorite high while I bate, ride my huge toys, or get my ass stuffed with cocks and hands.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

This is a little off topic. When I had Covid over Christmas, I partially lost my sense of smell. Most things I could smell fine, but certain harsh, acrid smells just were gone. I couldn't smell body odor at all. I could barely smell Vicks Vapor Rub. And poppers had no smell at all to me. They still worked, but it was very hard for me to judge how big a hit I was taking. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, drscorpio said:

And poppers had no smell at all to me. They still worked, but it was very hard for me to judge how big a hit I was taking.

I wonder to what extent there’s a placebo effect after one has used poppers for a while. I know for a fact that poppers don’t have the effect on mr that they originally did, no matter how fresh they are - the first handful of times I was at risk of blacking out after just a few sniffs, and did, a couple of times. That hasn’t happened in ages. So clearly I’ve become somewhat conditioned to the effect. Does that mean, then, that my ass is loosening up simply because I know I took a sniff, or even just because the scent itself triggers me to loosen? I’m sure the actual vasodilation effect is still at play, but I wonder if some of it’s just a mental association.

• Like 1

Given I've only ever done them twice, and the second time, my heart felt like it would burst from my chest like a Xenonorph... I'm gonna go with placebo. 

Tnats just me tho But I get it. my stomach flips each time I smell them in the air,  which is crazy because its a smell common to some of my favorite places 

13 minutes ago, faggot4play said:

i huff poppers in the morning while having coffee......i love the headspace they give me, and how open and hungry for men and their cocks.......i want to be.

That’s an interesting combo - poppers are a vasodilator, but caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, so in theory the action of the two might cancel out the effects of each to some degree. Which adds to the question as to whether the headspace you get is partly placebo. That is, whether you get turned on by poppers because you’re thinking about getting turned on by poppers.

• Moderators
7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I wonder to what extent there’s a placebo effect after one has used poppers for a while. I know for a fact that poppers don’t have the effect on mr that they originally did, no matter how fresh they are - the first handful of times I was at risk of blacking out after just a few sniffs, and did, a couple of times. That hasn’t happened in ages. So clearly I’ve become somewhat conditioned to the effect. Does that mean, then, that my ass is loosening up simply because I know I took a sniff, or even just because the scent itself triggers me to loosen? I’m sure the actual vasodilation effect is still at play, but I wonder if some of it’s just a mental association.

My feeling about them is that the muscle loosening effect seems to continue to work as does the increased sensitivity in my nipples, but over time the head rush gets less pronounced. I hardly ever get that feeling any more unless I stand up too quickly afterwards. 

7 hours ago, ErosWired said:

That’s an interesting combo - poppers are a vasodilator, but caffeine is a vasoconstrictor, so in theory the action of the two might cancel out the effects of each to some degree. Which adds to the question as to whether the headspace you get is partly placebo. That is, whether you get turned on by poppers because you’re thinking about getting turned on by poppers.

in reality.....if up early, i'm reading erotica w poppers.....not actually having poppers w coffee....

Edited by faggot4play