The “Oral Only” Revolution

BlackDude

Possible incoming rant:

What is going on with the seeming increase in guys who do “oral only?” Maybe TIM and the Internet has poisoned my view of sex, but with COVID and MP out the way, and with Prep, I anticipated and easier time fucking and breeding. But everywhere I go, there seems to be guys who “only want to suck.” I go cruising, 75% of the guys only want oral. Even on BBRT, there are only oral guys. Alot of these guys don’t even want to do mutual, and won’t take their dick out. 

Let me just add, I know most of these guys are full of it, especially middle age to older men. They aren’t really oral only, alot are eternally holding out for something hotter. But my premise stands there’s less fucking than there should be in the Prep era. 

Especially if you’re at an ABS, who cares if you take it up the ass? I’m not saying everyone has to put on a show, but damn loosen up. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I agree but I believe its the fact that ABS tend to be mostly oral. Its always a cocksuckers first choice.

Most bathhouses, sex parties and sex clubs I frequent guys are into anal primarily. I find myself seeking out the good cocksuckers as I LOVE good oral. I never have a problem finding asses to fuck.

Case in point - Slammers Fort Lauderdale.

The suck ramps are always half-empty and barely used. However the group fuck room (round bench) and the dark fuck room (regular bench) are always jam packed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, topblkmale said:

I agree but I believe its the fact that ABS tend to be mostly oral. Its always a cocksuckers first choice.

Most bathhouses, sex parties and sex clubs I frequent guys are into anal primarily. I find myself seeking out the good cocksuckers as I LOVE good oral. I never have a problem finding asses to fuck.

The suck ramps are always half-empty and barely used. However the group fuck room (round bench) and the dark fuck room (regular bench) are always jam packed.

I mostly agree with you about ABS. But, I’ll give an example.  I was at the local ABS this week. This super sexy middle aged blue collar man walked in the main theater, pulled his pants down, and immediately started taking dick. He was offering both ends. I get guys not wanting to BB. But half the guys (yes they are gay for a fact) started clutching their pearls, and ran out the theater. You’re that horrified/offended of a guy getting fucked? In a gay space? 

Now in the Bay Area, Totally different. 

1 hour ago, topblkmale said:

We have the exact opposite at byhouses here in Portland, the bottom areas of the suck ramps almost always have a few hopefuls waiting around, and if cocks are being offered for sucking guys will line up 3 or 4 deep to suck them, but very few guys are looking to fuck or be fucked. I'm fully versatile, and unlike most of the country where there is a shortage of tops and a surplus of bottoms, there is a shortage of both here.

1 hour ago, BlackDude said:

I mostly agree with you about ABS. But, I’ll give an example.  I was at the local ABS this week. This super sexy middle aged blue collar man walked in the main theater, pulled his pants down, and immediately started taking dick. He was offering both ends. I get guys not wanting to BB. But half the guys (yes they are gay for a fact) started clutching their pearls, and ran out the theater. You’re that horrified/offended of a guy getting fucked? In a gay space?

I see guys getting offended by the idea that you thought they wanted to either fuck or get fucked, in both ABS and bathhouse situations, a lot. I don't know which is worse, the guys that get offended by the idea of fucking, or the ones that know 1001 ways to have sex without touching a cock and insist on telling you about them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlackDude said:

That’s been my experience at ABSs. Guys all sitting around with their cocks out hoping for someone to go down on them orally, but they won’t touch an ass even if it’s three feet in front of them, bent over and wet. 

I think there’s a fundamental difference between men who want to get off, and men who want to get laid. Some men are breeders, and some are not.

And yes, at all the bathhouses I go to, the GH ramps are practically never used.

Geezus i won't hook up with these oral only  anymore 

i have this one guy that every time he sees me on Scruff wants me to blow him..

He must really be strait...drops his pants unloads and doesnt make a fucking sound  pulls em up and leaves  doesnt care if i even take my shirt off.

Not even a slap across the face....3 times was enough or was it 4

The bottom of the suck ramps at Steam Portland were packed with 12-15 hopeful cocksuckersvat the Cumunion party tonight, but I never saw more than 2 oral tops offering their cocks at the same time (there are only 3 glory holes). Unfortunately there was almost no fucking, but I was lucky enough to both fuck and get fucked.

I think it depends on the mix of people involved.

There are a lot of men - mostly, ones who identify as straight - who can convince themselves that "it's not gay" for a guy to suck them off, because a mouth is a mouth and they can close their eyes and all that jazz. Fucking an ass - a hairy ass, especially - drives the point home much more dramatically, no pun intended.

Remember that people who participate in public or semi-public sex - at bathhouses, glory holes, ABs, parks, and the like - are a self-selected subset of the MSM (Men having Sex with Men) category. What they'll do in public may be quite different from what those who are comfortable identifying as gay or bi would do in a less public situation. Moreover, while I suspect most of the "straight identifying" MSM most often indulge in those sorts of public/semi-public areas, I'd wager that a solid majority - if not the vast majority - of openly gay and bi men seldom if ever indulge there.

And even among those, there are a lot of guys who look at anal sex as something you only do with someone you're seeing repeatedly (or want to see repeatedly), not everyone who catches your eye or whose eye you caught.

Of course that's a generalization, and there's a subset of guys - many of whom are on this site, which may slant perceptions - who are happy to fuck or get fucked on first meeting, sometimes without exchanging names, and there's nothing wrong with that. But anyone who thinks that's typical behavior may be misperceiving the marketplace out there because of sites like this.

13 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I’m not just talking about ABS or public know pigs sitting in Sniffies talking about “let me service” you.

That's better than Sniffies here, most of the profiles don't list any activities other than cuddling. The cuddlers are just as big of problem at the bathhouses as they are on the apps.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I’m not just talking about ABS or public know pigs sitting in Sniffies talking about “let me service” you.

That's the other point I made: there are plenty of guys who don't consider oral sex with another man "gay" the way fucking an ass is. They can convince themselves they aren't gay as long as all they do is suck or get sucked. They won't even realize they're rationalizing it that way; in those kind of minds, "gay" means "butt fuckers".

• Like 1