Took my first dick ever anon, raw, and understall

danielfxxx

I'm a freshman in college and have been pretty DL but also wanting to try a dick for the longest time. I got on the sniffies app & found this guy with a really thick dick who wanted to fuck me. I live with roommates int he dorms so I couldn't host, but he suggested that we could meet anonymously in a nearby college building in the basement, which had a bathroom that people rarely went to. He said he only fucked bareback and wanted to breed me which made me pretty nervous because I've never done that before, but I was really horny and really wanted to try it, so I agreed. He told me to meet him in the stall next to the back stall and tap my feet to let him know it was me. He stuck his fat cock under the stall and I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. Then he said he really wanted to blow his load in my hole. We didn't have lube so he just spit on his dick and stuck it in. To be honest it hurt pretty bad at first, but after 30 seconds of pumping I started to enjoy it. We heard someone walking towards the bathroom so we knew we had to wrap it up quick. He grabbed my hips and thrusted hard and deep into my virgin hole and shot a load deep inside me. I went back to my dorm with his cum still sitting in my hole. I hadn't cum in the bathroom because he just used my hole and left, so I started fingering myself using his cum as lube. It felt incredible and before I knew it I shot my load. I think this won't be the last raw load I take. I'm already thinking about the next load I can get. Something tells me I might turn into a cum dump... 

I also filmed a bit of it if you guys are interested: 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video74530109/18_yo_bareback_cruising_in_college_bathroom

Edited by danielfxxx
  • Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, danielfxxx said:

I'm a freshman in college and have been pretty DL but also wanting to try a dick for the longest time. I got on the sniffies app & found this guy with a really thick dick who wanted to fuck me. I live with roommates int he dorms so I couldn't host, but he suggested that we could meet anonymously in a nearby college building in the basement, which had a bathroom that people rarely went to. He said he only fucked bareback and wanted to breed me which made me pretty nervous because I've never done that before, but I was really horny and really wanted to try it, so I agreed. He told me to meet him in the stall next to the back stall and tap my feet to let him know it was me. He stuck his fat cock under the stall and I grabbed it and put it in my mouth. Then he said he really wanted to blow his load in my hole. We didn't have lube so he just spit on his dick and stuck it in. To be honest it hurt pretty bad at first, but after 30 seconds of pumping I started to enjoy it. We heard someone walking towards the bathroom so we knew we had to wrap it up quick. He grabbed my hips and thrusted hard and deep into my virgin hole and shot a load deep inside me. I went back to my dorm with his cum still sitting in my hole. I hadn't cum in the bathroom because he just used my hole and left, so I started fingering myself using his cum as lube. It felt incredible and before I knew it I shot my load. I think this won't be the last raw load I take. I'm already thinking about the next load I can get. Something tells me I might turn into a cum dump... 

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video74530109/18_yo_bareback_cruising_in_college_bathroom

That was a great read, hot and detailed. Watched the video too! 🔥 Thank you for sharing this. Hope to read and watch more from you

9 hours ago, danielfxxx said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.xvideos.com/video74530109/18_yo_bareback_cruising_in_college_bathroom

It's really hot that your first load is a raw one.  After my first, I never wanted it any way other than bare.  Keep up the good work on sniffies and continue to collect loads like a bee collects pollen!

• Upvote 2

Brings back my memories of college in the 80's. No internet,  no sex apps. As a novice I had my first sex in the various university men's rooms, I soon learned which ones were cruisy. I remember one just like you described in the basement of the old student union. The best stall was the corner handicap stall which was big enough for two people. 

The first time I took raw dick was in the basement of a little used building on campus, The guy didn't have a condom so I asked him not to cum in me. He fucked me for a while, pulled out and said he had to leave. After he left, I got dressed amd as I was walking up the stairs I could feel something rubbing down my leg. I stopped in another mens room, removed my pants and saw and smelled the cum he shot

• Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...