Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

On 2/3/2023 at 12:31 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

Are you not on prep? 

So as long as you're on Prep you believe it's ok to take anon blindfolded loads from anyone?
That's like saying to armed robber...

- Oh please your pistol is just a BB gun. Go away. -

...before they shoot off a couple of BB's at you as you, and as you say "ouch stop" they begin to pistol whip you to complete the job.

Prep is not your bullet proof cuffs there Wonder Woman. Singleing out HIV or partiers leaves the entire history of STD's that can also kill you, that you could be infecting others with drippy dick.  Unless the vending machines at Bath Houses now offer a cold shot of butt juice penicillin you are most likely a syphilis case away from being introduced to the next Public Health Official who wants to know everything about you.

- Where ya been? Who'd ya see? Where'd ya meet? I need names.-

And when they cannot get a hold of you they hunt you down through family and friends.

- Hello. I'm from the city Public Health office. You must be Peter's mother. Can you tell me how I can reach him? It's nothing serious, yet. -

Putting those with HIV and partiers on a long arm or in another room, and saying "No Offense", is laughable and needs to stop.  
The other STD's are just as bad if not worse in the sort term. 

Peace out!

• Upvote 2

I'm neg as far as I know, don't do any drugs except alcohol and very occasionally poppers.  I'm not really actively trying to get pozzed, but I figure it is a possibility since I'm not on birth control (PrEP).  I like to take multiple loads from random anonymous men at the adult bookstore video booths and theater.  I refuse no dick or load and I never as a guy to wear a condom or pull out.  So I guess I am a cum dump bottom...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, iloveyournectar said:

I'm a cum dump for a group that mostly just breeds me.  Risk is definitely lower.  Np drugs either.  I don't want to be poz.

I'm in the same boat.  Negative here. I mostly play with a bunch of silverdaddies that are tested and clean. They hang together most of the time. Much older and some are dominant as fuck and they are kinky as hell when they are together. Some are gay and others bi.

I would play 1on1 with one of them from time to time. It keeps me off the apps to looking around when im in the mood.

I like them due to I can be a total cum dump for them let them do anything they want without any worries of catching anything. Only a couple has played with me with drugs but mostly drug free.. Now alcohol is a different story. They drink alot during and after they play. Do care as long as they can stay hard and fill my hole.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Njn0mc said:

I'm in the same boat.  Negative here. I mostly play with a bunch of silverdaddies that are tested and clean. They hang together most of the time. Much older and some are dominant as fuck and they are kinky as hell when they are together. Some are gay and others bi.

I would play 1on1 with one of them from time to time. It keeps me off the apps to looking around when im in the mood.

I like them due to I can be a total cum dump for them let them do anything they want without any worries of catching anything. Only a couple has played with me with drugs but mostly drug free.. Now alcohol is a different story. They drink alot during and after they play. Do care as long as they can stay hard and fill my hole.

This is fantastic, lucky bottom! I have a range of ages.  The younger ones usually don't want to cum when the older ones are cuming.

• Like 1

Also neg, not on prep and never taken anything other than poppers. 

I've had hundreds of cumloads from all sorts of guys. Anon dark room guys, guys who told me they were poz and I took it gladly, random bathhouse fucks UK and abroad. I love it and feel that prep is cheating, prefer to let nature take its course. Not actively chasing but don't mind, will take what comes. I consider myself a cumdump because I never say no to a sauna breeding however unattractive the guy is. 

Few guys are infectious poz these days anyway I think. 

On 2/3/2023 at 2:39 AM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

Thanks for starting this discussion. Being new to the cumdump life I also find myself in the same situation as you. I am on daily prep and do not want to be pozzed. That being said, I am keen on accepting more anon loads and not asking any questions. I have phases where I am chaste and others when I just need to be bred.

My best ever regular fuck was from an unmedicated poz guy. I've been trying to replicate that experience for 15 years now. If it doesn't take fair enough, but great sex is great sex. No drugs or condoms ever.... It's most likely going to happen one day & I'm not that fussed.

On 2/7/2023 at 12:10 PM, austin_submale said:

I'm neg as far as I know, don't do any drugs except alcohol and very occasionally poppers.  I'm not really actively trying to get pozzed, but I figure it is a possibility since I'm not on birth control (PrEP).  I like to take multiple loads from random anonymous men at the adult bookstore video booths and theater.  I refuse no dick or load and I never as a guy to wear a condom or pull out.  So I guess I am a cum dump bottom...

Wow! I’m almost word-for-word the exact same! I still do refuse dicks and loads I’m just uncomfortable with, and I don’t get high nor have ever had poppers. Other than going to the darkened parks, theatres, baths and restrooms with my ass VERY much on offer, I’m pretty square, actually. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1