Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

I've not been to bathhouses as they seem to be for male identifying cis men..

But I have received plenty of anonymous loads from strangers in adult theaters/bookstores. There are a few swing clubs I visit too and usually end up playing with couples or a group of guys. 

I'm on prep, but for me, I have no desire to become poz and don't understand the fetish. But try not to judge those that have that fetish.  But I'm definitely a cum dump and love that sexual and emotional feeling of being used and bred by multiple men.. it's so... primal 😜 

Edited by onecutegirl
  • Like 3

im currently a drug free anon cumdump using prep as a firewall against pozzing. i feel like this is currently the norm in the gay community and its a sellers market for the few tops left. luckily st8 guys seem to have grown more comfortable with the whole "its not gay to like breedin a dude's ass" 

but im here to learn more about bug chasing so i can make an informed decision rather than randomly make a life altering decision out of lust. and its made me rethink a lot of stuff i took for granted: like all those poz dudes who explained it away as a sort of woops moment. um.. were they all actually passive aggressive "dont ask dont tell" chasers playin russian roulette until their turn came around? is the desire to be pozzed more widespread than obvious on the surface? 

On 2/2/2023 at 5:39 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

I'm more like you I like the idea of being a nasty cum dumpster but do my best to not catch anything. I'm on prep and do plenty of anon ass up meets but always get tested with up to date stats of where im at. I'm not into looking at guys just like fucking and sucking so I wear a blindfold when they come over so 100% anon! I live in vegas so I usually host ass up on the strip lots of variety!

I am a cum dumpster that grew up during the beginning and  peak of hiv .. all my sex was bareback  and swallowed tons of cum and met a freaky guy into drinking blood .. and not to sound like a slut.. but basicly what I been all my life .. been with hundreds of guys .. 

I’ve learned over the years  that several of these guys became hiv poz and many have passed away .. and I still remain negative.. I wonder at times I been lucky that they didn’t have it when fucked me and just got it afterwards ..

and I still do it bareback .. the guy pulls out before he cums.. and as of my last test in may I still negative..

I did take care of one guy that told me he was hiv poz .. I got tested once a month for few months  while I was taking care of him  until passed away ..

he was cremated and his mom said that they were mine to deal with.. said her son told her I would know where to take them ..

wont say anymore than that as it get off topic of being hiv poz 

I can post rest if want it’s totally up to you 

On 4/20/2023 at 11:08 PM, curiousneg1 said:

@openmouthpolicy I am one of those guys who are neg and will stay that way due to prep, however the idea of playing with poz men is ok now I feel, because I m educated and enjoy the mindset of what poz sex really means, but can enjoy the safety of taking care of myself. I m glad prep is around, because it allows me to bareback and enjoy gay sex the way it was meant to be. ......RAW....now that I can pretty much enjoy poz AND neg men raw and in the bareback sense..I feel liberated and grateful..I want to enjoy sex in its natural state. I m glad for that. Poz men are beautiful too...and I welcome the sharing of raw cock in warm holes...it's what natured intended.

Wish there were poz men nearby so I can show the whole,  " practice what I preach.'

Yes , i am seeing it as you are exactly, i do not really want to mind  what that last load  was, just to enjoy what runs out and think of what reamins inside me

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't get out that often, but when I do, I want to take all the cocks I can get, and all the cum I can get. I have been doing this for the last 20 years. I don't do drugs or alcohol, I am not trying to become poz, but if it happens, I will deal with it. I get tested regularly. As I posted before the last time I was a total cumdump was in the end of April, I had 3 day in a row I had 3 or loads pumped in my ass. The day I went to The Club in St Louis I had at least 6 different cocks in me, not all left a load in me, I know 2 of them did for sure. I spent the next month getting treated for gono and chlamydia in the ass. It was worth it, and I figured barebacking 2 days at the Larry Flint book store and 1 day at The Club, I was going to catch something. As I write this I am getting urge for doing this again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2023 at 4:40 PM, Hole4u2fuck said:

I’m more or less a cum dump in the fact I love anonymous or one time hookups as much a  fuck bud, if not more. There’s just something primal about it that drives me wild. I only do poppers. I rarely drink and no other drugs ever. Since I do anonymous I am sure I’ve been fucked by those that do. 

I test regularly and hiv std free at the moment. That doesn’t mean I didn’t pick up something minor along the way on this journey. But even with that it was damn over a decade ago and only once. Not bad for someone that takes well over 100 loads a year with over half anonymous. 

So now I’m sorta chasing in the sense that I’m pushing the envelope. There’s definitely a thrill to that. And the more I think about it the reason for that is my first regular fuck bud pozzed while he was pounding me every other for a year before he found out he was poz.  Since then I had other encounters where I found out later the top was poz and not on meds. 

Of course I’d rather be neg but I just expect sooner or later for that luck to run out. 

Anyway, that’s my take. And everyone is right that there seems to be more “chasers and givers” on this site but even with those guys more than 80% is pure fantasy. 

I'm exactly the same really. Was intermittently on Prep but lately run out...
Still the urge to get loaded up and have steamy hot anonymous loads is so huge and the thrill getting better and taking over the scary feeling. 
I don't really feel like calling myself a chaser. Don't really want to become positive. 
The priority is having a lot of cum loads.

Recently I had my bloodworks tested and I did a HIV I & II test as a by the way. Still negative.
The result did not give me any positive or negative relief, just okay... fine.

Will continue on the same road then.

Edited by ffWhole
  • Like 1