Any cumdumps here that are neg and drug free?

• 1 month later...

I am currently on Prep and I do not do any illicit drugs. I am a huge cum whore and will take any load, no questions. The feeling of man fucking my hole and then unloading deep in my guts sends me into ecstasy. I am tested every six weeks and I am not worried about getting HIV. I feel confident in my daily Prep.

On 2/2/2023 at 8:39 PM, Openmouthpolicy said:

I feel like most cum dumps I meet are either poz, trying to be poz, or like to parTy. Nothing wrong with this but are there any guys out there who like to take anon loads from strangers at bath houses but want to remain neg? I am on prep and don’t do drugs other than poppers and 420. I don’t wanna be pozzed but I also love letting big belly daddies and strangers breed me. I go to the bath house once a month and I take anon cock with a blind fold on and let a couple people breed me. Anyone else feel the same? Not seeing many guys who are like me. I would love to hear from you. 

I am almost just like you except not on prep and I gotta try and see if a blindfold gets me more loads. Also just came out of a nasty flu-4 weeks after pigweek, so could be fuck flu. Will test next month. Not chasing, but not refusing or asking stats. 

On 2/13/2023 at 8:38 AM, Guest said:

Also neg, not on prep and never taken anything other than poppers. 

I've had hundreds of cumloads from all sorts of guys. Anon dark room guys, guys who told me they were poz and I took it gladly, random bathhouse fucks UK and abroad. I love it and feel that prep is cheating, prefer to let nature take its course. Not actively chasing but don't mind, will take what comes. I consider myself a cumdump because I never say no to a sauna breeding however unattractive the guy is. 

Few guys are infectious poz these days anyway I think. 

Barebacking for me started with an HIV obsession. Using protection and still crazy with worry waiting for every test result. Over time this just somehow turned into a kink and then an obsession. Finding sites like this and BBRT let me know I wasn’t alone, and eventually I embraced it and haven’t looked back. Got divorced and am now a dedicated cumdump. Neg at last test but I have positive thoughts every load I take. As for drugs, I’m drug free. That said, if a man wants to put something in my body…

I’m neg, not into drugs (but I love poppers), not on prep, love guys cumming in my ass. Don’t want to be POZ, don’t consider myself a bug chaser, but visibly POZ guys are my biggest fantasy and turn on.

No load refused. I just love cocks and cum: in my mouth, in my ass, on my face.

Negative bare cumdump here. I have never done drugs. I am not on prep. I will take any load offered. I don’t ask status. I am surprised that I am still testing negative. I just enjoy being a bareback bottom and I love to be bred and seeded.

Edited by Breedthisslut
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

One of the unexpected side-effects of going onto PrEP is that it made me a cumdump!  Half-joking, I always wanted to be, one however it gave me the confidence to be who I am. I get my PrEP every 3mth (UK) and always have STI screen when collecting my pills. Also, I used to drink/drug to give me confidence but I can absolutely guarantee that sober sex is MUCH MORE fun and memorable (clean and sober 15 years). I'm planning to whore my cumdump ass out at Easter in Berlin - pop along, everyone is welcum!!!

BB 3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 1 month later...