Stealthed in the men's room

Marlin

When I was in college the most common way to hook up was in the various men;s rooms on campus. Before long I discovered all of the cruisy toilet rooms. I remember sitting in a stall, tapping my foot and before long the guy in the next stall would be on his knees exposing his hard dick for me to suck. 

There was a very obscure men's room in the basement of an older administration building. The men's room was at the bottom of the stairs. It was old and had a sink, a urinal, a toilet stall and a shower stall that looked like it wasn't used in decades.  There was a peep hole drilled into the stall that separated the toilet from the urinal, There was little reason to go here unless you were cruising for sex.

I was horny one afternoon and thought I would check it out. I was pleasantly surprised to see someone in the stall. I went to the urinal and started to stroke my dick and noticed the peep hole get darker signaling the guy in the stall was peering through it. I continued to stroke until I was rock hard and then decided to make the move to the front of the stall..I stood at the stall, displaying my hard dick when soon the door swung open and I was greeted by a gorgeous hispanic male sitting on the toilet with his legs spread. He was about 20 and his shirt was off displaying a hot hairy chest. He had a two day old beard and his hair was pulled back in a bun. But the most impressive thing was his thick uncut dick. It was 8', dark with a thick bush. 

He motioned for me to come closer and took my dick into his mouth. OMG it felt so great. He deepthrotead me, then licked my balls and even fingered my hole. I reached down and pulled out my poppers, took a few hits and handed them to him. This just made his blow job more intense. I didnt want to cum yet so i pulled out of his mouth, pulled him up and started kissing him. He was an awesome kisser and was really into it. I loved his full lips and how our tongues were intwined.  He whispered in my ear that he wanted to fuck me, I hadnt been fucked much but he turned me on so much I really wanted it. I asked if he had any condoms. He didnt but he said he would not cum inside me. I agreed and then went down on his cock to get it as wet as possible As I sucked him I realized how fat his dick was but I was in love and wanted it. I stood up, bent over, spit on my fingers to wet my ass, took a huge hit of poppers and waited for his dick to enter. He slowly pushed in my tight hole, but quickly I pulled forward as there was too much resistance in my dry hole. I put his dick in my mouth again slobbering as much saliva as possibe and bent over again, He slid in my wet hole and began fucking. My ass juices started flowing and the ride got smoother, but my god he was big. I felt like such a slut bent over in a sleazy mens room getting fucked bareback, We shared poppers some more as continued to fuck and telling me how great my hole felt. This went on for another few minutes when he all of a sudden stopped and pulled out. He said he had a "dry orgasm" and didn't cum. andI didn;t feel anything. He kissed me, git dressed and left. I took my time getting dressed and then started climbing the stairs, When I got to the top My shorts felt really wet. I went back into the mens room, dropped my pants and notices my boxers were soaked and there was than unmistaken scent of cum. I was so turned on and never asked for a condom again

• Like 24
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 7

ah, sweet memories of quasi-youth. there were several cruisy johns on the campus, one in the basement of the admin bldg. at some point, they had added an auditorium onto one end, and there was a mens' room downstairs. it was perfect. there was an outer door one could not miss hearing; then a guy would have to walk across a small room b4 opening the door to the toilet area. there were 4 stalls, usually with two sporting a glory hole. there were around 6 urinals across the way. i remember one afternoon in particular, about the time guys were getting off work. i was amazed at how many men there were. i was lucky to get a seat and enjoy the view and i am pretty sure i left satisfied.

speaking of cruisy johns on campus, i was in france in 1973, we were staying at the hotel de la sorbonne right across the street. i had a spartacus guide, and i can't remember if it said there was/were cruisy john/s on campus, but on a friday afternoon, at about the same time as i had gone to the mens' room on campus, i walked around the hallowed institution. i saw a sign for the gents' room. i walked in and was almost gagged by a layer of smoke, and could hardly move for all the men in there. nothing erotic happened, but it was quite an experience nonetheless.

If a bottom lets me in bare, there is really no way that I won't cum in him. It's just too irresistible. Usually by the time we've been fucking and I'm ready to cum, they're too horny to want me to pull out anyway. Those that are still saying "pull out before you cum" while we're fucking usually get at least one spurt inside before I pull out and shoot the rest on their body.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 2

23 minutes ago, BoredMidwest said:

If a bottom lets me in bare, there is really no way that I won't cum in him. It's just too irresistible. Usually by the time we've been fucking and I'm ready to cum, they're too horny to want me to pull out anyway. Those that are still saying "pull out before you cum" while we're fucking usually get at least one spurt inside before I pull out and shoot the rest on their body.

I totally agree. As a true bottom I understand that when I let a top put his dick in me raw he’s going to shoot his load in my guts. It would be totally unrealistic for a bottom to expect a different outcome no matter what discussion preceded the penetration. If a bottom is not ready to take a load he should just forego taking raw dick. Period.

• Like 5

Changes to the layout of the university library left one men's room in the basement unconnected to the rest of the basement.  It was down a staircase opening to the periodicals room, and it was always deserted.  Except for men looking to have sex.  That was where I ate ass for the first time, a nice hairy one.  I don't think I ever had sex with a student in that men's room, they were all older men who knew about it and wanted some young cocksucker or tight virgin ass.  I was happy to supply them with both.  Well, not virgin for long, but tight, nonetheless.

• 4 weeks later...

" I asked if he had any condoms. He didnt but he said he would not cum inside me. I agreed and then went down on his cock to get it as wet as possible As I sucked him I realized how fat his dick was but I was in love and wanted it. I stood up, bent over, spit on my fingers to wet my ass, took a huge hit of poppers and waited for his dick to enter. He slowly pushed in my tight hole, but quickly I pulled forward as there was too much resistance in my dry hole. I put his dick in my mouth again slobbering as much saliva as possibe and bent over again, He slid in my wet hole and began fucking. My ass juices started flowing and the ride got smoother, but my god he was big. I felt like such a slut bent over in a sleazy mens room getting fucked bareback, We shared poppers some more as continued to fuck and telling me how great my hole felt. This went on for another few minutes when he all of a sudden stopped and pulled out. He said he had a "dry orgasm" and didn't cum. andI didn;t feel anything. He kissed me, git dressed and left. I took my time getting dressed and then started climbing the stairs, When I got to the top My shorts felt really wet. I went back into the mens room, dropped my pants and notices my boxers were soaked and there was than unmistaken scent of cum. "  

well known sentences... *lol*

• Like 1