Banned from the bookstore...

sub4oralcum

The other day I pulled into my local ABS prepared to submit my mouth to any strangers needing service. I was informed by the clerk that I was banned from the store (and it's sister store). The reason: I was too much of a cumpig. It was grossing people out when I licked cum off the floor or drank the cum from used condoms. Is it just me, or is it odd that people in a setting where virtually unlimited sex acts go on are grossed out when I eat some cum?  Almost every person that walks in eats cum or has there cum eaten.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got kicked out of one of my favorite. Their bathroom was out of order. I needed to clean out before I went in and stripped in a booth and served any takers.

So I took my douche ball out to the parking lot It had rained so I was using puddle water to fill it up. Then I was going behind their fence and squeezing up my pig hole. I was rather shitty I guess as I needed extra work.  About the 4 or 5th fill up the manager came out and told me to get the fuck out.

the kicker was my bf was inside in a booth taking loads. I had to sit in the car and wait. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Faggot2serve said:

I got kicked out of one of my favorite. Their bathroom was out of order. I needed to clean out before I went in and stripped in a booth and served any takers.

So I took my douche ball out to the parking lot It had rained so I was using puddle water to fill it up. Then I was going behind their fence and squeezing up my pig hole. I was rather shitty I guess as I needed extra work.  About the 4 or 5th fill up the manager came out and told me to get the fuck out.

the kicker was my bf was inside in a booth taking loads. I had to sit in the car and wait. 

When that happened to me and  the boi I was taking inside I recruited guys in the parking lot to piss in his ass. Worked very well 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

16 hours ago, Faggot2serve said:

I agree with another poster who said they should pay you  for keeping their customers happy, and spending money.  The longer you are in that bookstore, the more money they make.  I hope you aren't banned, sometimes these managers have a very short memory, or you go in at a time when he's not working.  Sorry to hear that happened to you.  I got kicked out of several bars for A. Taking my shirt off or B.  Using "enhancements" in the bathroom.  Both times I had to apologize to the owners.  It's ironic because I have seen them both do the exact same thing.  I am sure eventually they will let you back in.   

I hope you texted your bf from the car to let him know you were sitting there - that sucks to be alone while he's having fun.