Bottoms, how do you convince tops to go bareback?

Cum1997

9 hours ago, UpstateNYexplorer said:

Doesn't take much convincing tbh. They always want to play "safe" but when it gets hot and heavy, they'll rip that condom off to breed you.

Agreed. Most of my experiences have been going bareback after a longer term relationship progresses, but there have been times when a guy I am hooking up with the first time gets really in to it and either foregoes the condom partway through the night or just says the hell with it from the start. I can't really argue because I am naked and all inhibition has left me once that happens.

• Upvote 1

Thank goodness the use of condoms in my area seems to be decreasing.  I usually hang out at the baths.  I have two lines when a condom comes out.  1) "You don't need that", and 2) "I don't use those".  The top almost always goes in raw.

6 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

This feels like a topic from 2008.  I haven't seen condom use for a very long time and I play a lot in public spaces. 

But I'm not a cumdump....so maybe I just don't see it.

I'm with you on this @FelchingPisser. Last time a guy tried to use a condom in a sex club with me was 4 years ago. He didn't get to fuck me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

In my experience most guys don't want to fuck with a rubber, some because of a relationship they might be in, conflict/denial about their sexuality, of sum other bullshit will rationalize as their reason to go raw.  Me, I rarely turned down dyck, even if they say they only fuck with a rubber because most of find a excuse to pull it off, or the condom magically "broke".  My feeling has always been that I advertise as a raw and have no problem admitting I'm a cum depo, if a true safe only guy that really believed that he would pass me by, they just too scared to admit they unload in sum bussy but that's just my experiences.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

I had an experience last week where a guy took a condom out and he started to fuck me with it. I then asked hi. If he wanted to finish raw, totally expecting him to say no. But he ripped that rubber off and went right back in me raw and gave me a good load. 
Not sure why he had a condom. No one use condom in the place where we were. 

• 2 weeks later...

In my experience most guys prefer to fuck raw. The guys who don’t tend to change their mind once things are getting heavy and he’s more focused on fucking me than stuffing his dick in latex.