The Step Dad

On 4/4/2023 at 7:24 AM, tighthole64 said:

It's a two for Tuesday!!!

Chapter 32: The Doctor.

Dad set up an appointment to see his doctor to get me on prep immediately.   He told me it was because he cared for me, and in such a short time knew how much I loved having sex.  Come to find out, this was actually my regular doctor.  Just with a hidden secret.  He had given me physicals before, but never like this one.  Dad explained why we were there, and the doctor was suprised.  He performed his usual exam on me, but then told me to strip and get on the exam table where he put my feet in the stirrups.  He grabbed my balls and told me to cough.  My cock got hard, and he said that was a normal reaction from a gay guy my age.  He stroked me some until I started to pre cum, and then put his lips around my cock until I shot in his mouth.  He said that the amount of my load was amazing, and then shared it with my dad.  He then began a prostrate exam, in the traditional way, but ended up with his cock in me to finish it.  In fact, he finished inside of me, and my dad then ate my ass, sharing the load with the doctor.

The doctor then told me to get dressed. He told me my dad had told him about the nature of the visit, and that he was suprised, but happy that my dad was going about this in the right way, and wanted to be sure I was on prep. My dad told him I at least had a curiosity on becoming poz, and the doctor told me that if I ever had any questions or concerns about that, he would be glad to privately discuss with me. He added that if I did decide to become poz, he woukd be sure that I got Anti virals discreetly just as he did for my dad.  He added that prep did not prevent other diseases, and that if i did happen to get one, he would also treat it confidentiality.

The doctor then told us the room was free to use and all of the staff had already left.  My dad told the doctor he knew how much he loved getting fucked on the exam table with his legs in the stirrups.  Dad quickly got naked and on the table.  My dad looked at me and said fuck me son.  I askeded fuck or make love?  Dad said in a situation like this, it would most likely be considered a fuck, but it was my choice.  I said how about a little of both? 

I started by laying on top of my dad, kissing him and rubbing our swolen cocks together until we started to pre cum a bit.  I then put his legs in the stirrups and rubbed my pre cum on his hole.  I looked around and saw a tube of lube, but if this was to be a fuck, dads hole didn't need lubed. I thrust deep in him hitting his second hole.  Dad was in heaven.  He said that's my son, fuck me hard. 

As I was fucking my dad, the doctor came in with a stainless steel butt plug, saying you might need this.  My dad laughed saying he knew what his exams were like, and he brought one which was already up his sons ass, but yes, he could use one soon.  The doctor asked if we would mind if he stayed to watch, as he was amazed at how good a fuck I had become in a short time.  We agreed, and after I finished, the doctor told me he forgot to test my gag reflexes, and said suck my cock boy.  The doctor was close to 11 inches, and had a scorpion tattoo above his cock.  It has 6 or 7 drops of blood around it, indicating his number of known pozzings. 

The doctor took no mercy on me grabbing the back of my head forcing me to the base of his cock, and holding it there as I started to gag.  I could feel my mucous building in my mouth, and he let up.  I took his cock from my mouth, and the mucous dripped from my mouth.  He said that was a 

Once finished, dad asked the doctor if this would now be  considered an extended visit.  The doctor said no, it would be coded as a regular physical exam for me, and no extra charges for any injections that took place!

I love this kind of talk. What do you call it?

Whenever guys talked in front of me like this, I pretended not to catch on. But inside my head; I always got so turned on. Even if it was probably mostly all going on in my head.

• Like 1

Chapter 38: No Tell Motel

Although it would be 2 weeks for my prep to be effective  dad felt it was safe enough to let me get seeded by the twink trick.   who suggested the motel.  Dad told me to set it up, and he would be sure he had an adjoining room in case things went bad. Dad said he knew the owner, and said he would go to the room before and set up a discreet cam to watch just in case. 

Dad got to the motel an hour before, and told the owner his intentions.  The owner just laughed and said you don't think I already have cameras in the room? He said he had provided him with the hottest videos when he was last there! The motel owner told Sir he would love to join him in watching the two boys fuck in the adjoining room, and have some hot sex of their own.  Sir just said you dirty pig, and agreed to it. The trick arrived on time wearing gym shorts which were already tented.  He wasted no time to strip and move to the bed, dropping to his knees and sucking my cock.  It wasn't long before he begged me to breed him. I put 2 fingers in him to see if he'd loosened up some, and he had.  He got on all fours, and I passed the poppers to him.  While he was sniffing, I lubed up my cock and his hole.  I slowly pushed into him, letting his ass get use to my cock.  He was in heaven when I penetated his second hole.  After motionless for a few minutes, he blurted out fuck me hard.  Little did he know what he was asking for!  I pounded him hard, completely pulling my cock out of his hole, then thrusting deeply again and again until I flooded his ass. I then plugged his ass, as we lay side by side until he tells me he wants to breed me.  I gladly accepted. 

For someone who claims to not have fucked a guy before, he was a good fuck.  After he shot his load in me, we cuddled together. What happened next was TOTALLY unexpected!

• Like 6
  • Piggy 2

Chapter 39: Knock Knock

As we lay together in bed, we hear someone at the door.  Of course the motel had no other security devices besides the door lock.  The door opened, and there was dad.  He smiled and said well look at my boys, all naked and sweaty.  I didn't quite know what dad meant by my boys, but it didn't really bother me as I knew the three of us would soon be having sex.

Dad asked if he could join us in bed, and immediately stripped, and got in bed between us, instructing us both to get our lips on his cock and drain him. His ass was plugged holding in the motels owner which he received by watching the two of us.  We both put our lips on his cock, running our lips and tongues up and down his engorged cock.  We stopped a few times to kiss each other.  We took turns throating his cock.  Just before dad was to cum, he told us to get side by side on our backs and he would share his load with us, as we both did an amazing job pleasing him. Dad shot on both of our faces, rubbing his cum on our faces then into our mouths.

Dad then told us to kiss each other.  Dad then kissed each of us individually and then said he never thought he'd have both of his sons in bed together with him.  We both looked at each other and said what!? Dad had called us his boys before, mouth this time he said his sons!  Dad told me that the trick was his first biological son, and told the trick I was his new step son.  We were both obviously shocked at the revelation, yet somehow excited at the same time. Dad explained that his first wife divorced him when she found the two of them in bed, and thats why we had to be super careful around his new wife. Dad apologized for not telling us this beforehand and asked what we thought. I had mixed feelings about it.  Was this planned by dad?  Did his real son know that dad was going to show up?  Why didn't his real son say anything when dad first came in?

Dads real son interrupted my thoughts by saying he wanted to fuck me and welcome me to the family.  After he unloaded in me, we held each other and talked.  He told me our dad was a very loving man, but did have a piggy side to him also.  He admitted that they had discussed about pozzing him, and he had agreed to it, but then the divorce got in the way, and it never happened.  He asked if dad had discussed pozzing me, and I said i was still on the fence about it.  I told him that I just started prep, and dad was planning on having a gang bang with his undetectable friends.  He said dads parties are always fun, and dad set one up for him, but it was with truly toxic guys and they ended up pozzing him. He did say he's on meds now, and would ask dad if he could join the gang bang.  I said I'd love that. With that, we kissed and my step brother went on his way.

What a wild week it had been for me while mom was away!  We made love in my parents bed every night.  I met my dad's real son and we both fucked each other.  I  started on prep anxiously awaiting dads friends to breed me soon. What else could I  ask for?

After we left the motel, dad and I  made love one last time before mom came home.  It was extra special as it would be our last time that week in my parents bed.  Dad made it extra special by adding candles and having champagne for us.  Dad told me he was so proud of me and happy how far they had come in a short time.  Dad then asked me if i was still up for letting his undetectable friends breed me in a few weeks.  I quickly said yes.  Dad asked me why, and I  said it had intrigued me. I told dad that through him, that I understood that having HIV, or AIDS is no longer a death sentence, and that I would never consider getting Aids. Dad told me that he would be certain that I was not to develop Aids.  Dad explained that once someone was pozzed, they became part of a Brotherhood.  He continued by saying the Brotherhood was strong, much like the relationship they have developed between them. I then dropped a bombshell question asking dqd if he would poz me IF I  decided I  wanted that.  Dad said that was a tough question, but was happy I  asked  him.  Dad said he had asked himself what he would do if I  asked, and felt I  would eventually ask him that.  After much thought, Dad said he would, as it was the ultimate bond between us, Just like he created his son though love, he could have another "child " by pozzing him.  Dad continued that now was not the time though. He explained that all things new were usually exciting, including gay sex.  Dad said that becoming poz had both ups and downs, and he wanted him to experience both before the two of us came to agreement on pozzing.

We had the most romantic sex that night.  We both seeded each other several times before falling asleep in each others arms.

Mom returned home the next afternoon which gave us time to wash the sheets, and still had time to make love in the my bed.  Mom returned, and asked us how the week was.  Dad told mom that it was a normal week but they were jealous that she had more time away than they had.  Luckily his wife said maybe you two should do another weekend camping trip, as you seemed so happy after your Iast one.  It was just what we wanted to hear.  It would be perfect for my undetectable breeding experience.  

Dad told me he would line up his friends, and had a suprise for the weekend. Dad didn't tell me, but he actually planned to take me to a gay campground.  He knew his friends woukd provide plenty of sex for him, but I  would get even more!

• Like 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 40:  Pitching Tents

We got up early to go camping. As we were driving each of us pulled  out our cocks and started fondling each other.  We drove past the no tell motel, and  I  said dad you wanted my cock and ass  so bad you passed the motel. Dad laughed and said he wanted his cock as bad as he wanted his, but he said he got a cabin for us at an all gay campground.  I  was super excited about it and asked dad to tell me about it.  Dad said I  was going to love it.  He rented one of the deluxe cabins  which has a sling in it.  Dad continued to say its actually kinda two campgrounds in one. The front half is mainly just for nudist, however there is sex there at times, but its mostly in an area in back near the lake known as Fantasy land.  I asked dad about it, but he said I'd have to see it to believe it. Dad said the front part had a general store, toy store, a pool and hot tub for soaking and swimming and a 24 hour restaurant called Stears and Queers.  He said that it was the only place on property where clothing was required.  He said we  would grab breakfast there before getting naked and hitting the trails to see Fantasyland.

They arrived at the campground, knowing that the cabin wouldn't be ready so they went for breakfast after dad placed a collar and leash around my neck, and then put on a huge padlock. The campground is cashless for the most part.  When you check in you provide a credit card, and however much you want is put onto an rfid bracelet. What a great idea for a nudist camp. The restaurant was huge and lived up to its name with pictures of steers and gay guys mostly cowboys in tight jeans or chaps and then a few with gay guys in parades, circuit parties, etc.  The menu was quite interesting too.  Sir ordered the "Any cock will do" platter which gave you a list to choose 4 items from.  I ordered the "Creamy Buns" a take on biscuits and gravy, and a side order of "Pigs in the Blanket" which was sausage links covered in gravy.  Dad laughed and told me I'd  be getting much more gravy this weekend! We finished our breakfast and wiped our faces with the napkins on the table that said cum rag on them.  Dad said they used to have cloth ones, but everyone seemed to steal them, however you could still buy them in the gift shop, which they headed to next.

The gift shop was connected to the general store.  The store had general camping like foods, and accessories.   The gift shop was a smaller sex shop with swimwear, cock rings, lube, poppers and a small collection of toys. A sign said for a better selection of sexual toys, visit our sister store, Holes and Poles in Fantasy land.  We then headed to the car and strip.  Dad asked me  if i wanted to sun at the pool a bit, but there weren't many there, and he was more interested in the trails and Fantasyland. They put Bug spray on each other and headed to the trails.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 41:  Happy Trails

The two of us started walking towards the trails with our cocks and balls swinging between our legs.  Dad was correct in applying the bug spray,  but not on our cocks.  If it wasn't for them swinging, our cocks would have been sucked by many mosquitoes already.  We arrived to the head of the three trails.  The first was called Fantasy Lane.  The sign described it as an approximate 1 mile trail leading to the World Famous Fantasy land. It continued by saying there are play stations along the trail, and most are free to use first cum first served.  It did say one spot was free unless rented out with a private rigger there.  It indicated that riggers had the right to ask you to leave that play station.

In big bold letters the sign said all acts on this trail are to be consual by ALL involved in any sexual activities.   The sign then said keep our trails clean, and use cans provided for condoms.  Of course someone wrote, " Who uses condoms here?"

The other 2 trails were just numbered Trail 1 and 2.  The sign said these trails were intended for naturists, and sex was prohibited from dusk to dawn.  The sign said trail 1 was approximately 1.5 miles, and went through densely wooded areas with some sections being a boardwalk.  Trail 2 was approximately 2 miles and went through highly wooded and swamp areas, with boardwalks and bridges over small streams. Both trails would end at the beautifull lake named Cuminme.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

Chapter 41:  Happy Trails

The two of us started walking towards the trails with our cocks and balls swinging between our legs.  Dad was correct in applying the bug spray,  but not on our cocks.  If it wasn't for them swinging, our cocks would have been sucked by many mosquitoes already.  We arrived to the head of the three trails.  The first was called Fantasy Lane.  The sign described it as an approximate 1 mile trail leading to the World Famous Fantasy land. It continued by saying there are play stations along the trail, and most are free to use first cum first served.  It did say one spot was free unless rented out with a private rigger there.  It indicated that riggers had the right to ask you to leave that play station.

In big bold letters the sign said all acts on this trail are to be consual by ALL involved in any sexual activities.   The sign then said keep our trails clean, and use cans provided for condoms.  Of course someone wrote, " Who uses condoms here?"

The other 2 trails were just numbered Trail 1 and 2.  The sign said these trails were intended for naturists, and sex was prohibited from dusk to dawn.  The sign said trail 1 was approximately 1.5 miles, and went through densely wooded areas with some sections being a boardwalk.  Trail 2 was approximately 2 miles and went through highly wooded and swamp areas, with boardwalks and bridges over small streams. Both trails would end at the beautifull lake named Cuminme.

What amazing and erotic fiction! Slowly it's heading towards pozzing and the suspense build up is practically killing me 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Anone said:

What amazing and erotic fiction! Slowly it's heading towards pozzing and the suspense build up is practically killing me 

Thanks!  It's not killing me, but making my cock raw! Lol.  NEVER thought would end up being this long!  Most of story was pre written, but my twisted mind keeps coming up with additions.  A few little "fun" things like "penis pasta " added for humor!  Hope I've posted that chapter yet and that wasn't a spoiler!

Chapter 42: Happy Trails part 2.

Of course we were going to hike Fantasy Lane! It wasn't long before we came to the first play station called Gyms Jungle. It was a densely wooded area that the "Gym Rats" would go to work out, and have sex in the dense bushes. There wasn't much workout equipment there, just a multi level pull up bar, several sit up benches and a few weight benches. All of which were suitable for sexual activities. Dad suggested we at least check it out, and sure enough a muscle stud was attempting to do pull ups while getting his cock sucked. Apparently they didn't want to be watched, and headed behind the bushes.  

The next play station was my called "Semen Saw " it was described as a tetertotter. I said that sounds interesting and wanted to check it out. It was indeed a traditional tetertotter however holes were up and down its length. Another sign said this area was best used by a minimum of three people. A sign had pictures of how the tettertotter could be used for oral or anal fun. It explained that for oral only the upper holes should be used as to prevent damage to the guys head that would be below. For anal, the lower holes should be used. The sign said to properly position yourself before attempting to tetter with someone on other side. It concluded by saying it wouldn't be the deepest penetration you've had but one of the funnest!

Sadly it was only us there, but dad laid on the board for a quick blow job. I didn't finish him off, but we agreed we should come back with others and try it. Dad then led me by my leash up the trail to the next play station called, "Sling Sets." That's exactly what it was. Two giant swing set frames that had 4 slings hanging from them. There were already two guys getting fucked in the sling, and just after they arrived, another Sir and his collared boy showed up and asked Sir if he wanted to do a boy swap. The other Sir was built with amazingly large pierced nipples, and a 9 inch cock. Dad said he'd love that. I started to say something and dad slapped my face telling me i wasn't spoken to.  

Dad looked at the other Sir and told him to fuck me aggressively as punishment for speaking. The other Sir said there's only 1 way I breed, and it's rough. Then both of the boys got in side by side slings, and the Sirs started fucking the others boy. After about 10 minutes of pounding, the new Sir suggested they pull out and finish on a similar Sling Set In Fantasyland. He explained by the time they got there, there holes will have leaked all or most of their cum out. The next and final Play Station was " The Web." There was a giant rope spider web and a large frame with different rigs set up for more suspension. The sign in front if it had a place for the rigmaster to put his name in. Below it was a sign below it that's said Private Party. To rent this space and rigmaster, please check in at Holes and Poles. Sir told his boy that Steve, the name he saw on sign is by far the best in the area, and when i became more advanced, we would come back and visit him.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

What such a horny imagination so thanks for all you've written so far. I've already played and enjoyed myself again and hopefully there's more to cum!

This amazing series of chapters of twists and turns continues on this brilliant pervy rollercoaster and one where I'm certainly enjoying the ride 😈

• Like 1

On 4/17/2023 at 12:09 PM, Anone said:

What such a horny imagination so thanks for all you've written so far. I've already played and enjoyed myself again and hopefully there's more to cum!

This amazing series of chapters of twists and turns continues on this brilliant pervy rollercoaster and one where I'm certainly enjoying the ride 😈

It wasn't so twisty when I started!  It's a challenge to write so many chapters, think I've pretty much mentioned most sexual acts throughout all of them.  Some reused from other stories!  I'm having some fun with it now before the pozzing, or not, begins!

On 4/17/2023 at 12:09 PM, Anone said:

It wasn't so twisty when I started!  It's a challenge to write so many chapters, think I've pretty much mentioned most sexual acts throughout all of them.  Some reused from other stories!  I'm having some fun with it now before the pozzing, or not, begins!

It's Two for Tuesday again!!!

Chapter 43: Living a Fantasy. 

The Sirs and their boys headed quickly to Fantasyland and the Sling Set where they continued where they had stopped before.  The Sirs made several bets with each other.  The first bet was whoever lasted the longest would get to use both boys as he saw fit for the next hour.  Both Sirs agreed on that, knowing there was plenty of trouble to get into.  The second bet was that both boys were required to stroke their cocks while getting fuckt, and the last to cum got to choose what "attraction " they wanted to experience and with whom they wanted to experience it with.  Some of the attractions were free, but many came with an additional cost.

Sadly both my dad and I both lost our competitions.  The Sirs suggested we head to the snack shop to discuss. We went to the sex shop though and each Sir bought a nice thick stainless butt plug, and each Sir shoved it up the other Sirs boy. The snack shop had quirky type snacks and names for them.  The best part of it though was the most drink station.  It was a standard soda machine with a sign that said large soda $2.39.  Next to it however was a stack of cups and a sign that said Free Lemonaid! Please take a cup and fill it in the restroom just in case your aim is bad!  All 4 headed to the bathroom and filled their cups and brought them to the table.  Once there, my dad had an idea.  He asked someone to come over and mix the cups of piss up so no one knew who's piss they were drinking.  The other Sir loved the idea, and told my dad he was a pig just like him.  We gulped their drinks down, and went back to the bathroom to fill another cup with their combined piss to give to the guy who mixed the cups up.  My dad noticed the guy was wearing a yellow jock, and knew he'd love it which he did.

Chapter 44: Let's Party

No not THAT kind of party as the campground is a drug free environment and Sir and I don't do illegal drugs of any type. The Sirs gave both of their boys permission to speak, and asked the winning boy what attraction he would like to experience.  His boy said there were so many to choose from, and not all of them were open and although the names were suggestive, he wasn't totally sure of what they involved.  His Sir said that's fair and said for his bet, he wanted my dad and I to attend his party tonight.  Dad said we could stop by, but were having our own party tonight.  The other Sir told him he would fit right in as it was his boys conversion party. He added that he noticed that dad had been stung by the scorpion, and asked if he was toxic. Dad lied and said very and he had a drug resistant strain. Dad asked the other Sir if he was toxic. He said he was toxic as fuck, and after tonight his son would start his lifelong journey. Dad asked the other boy why he wanted pozzed.  He replied its not a want but a need.  He said he and his father have had sex since he turned 18, and was now 22.  He said his father has taught him all he knew, and they had long and numerous conversations on getting pozzed.  Both the good and bad of it, and he came to the conclusion that the good outweighed the bad.  His Sir then planted a big kiss on his son.

Dad said we had a similar situation.   He said he introduced me to gay sex just after I  turned 18.  He said that his son had learned quickly and that he too was curious about becoming poz but for now on prep until he decides.  Sir said their party tonight was with positive guys that were going to breed his son. Sir neglected to tell them the guys he knew were all on meds and undetectable.   The other Sir said he already had 8 positive guys lined up to breed his son. He said adding more would be complicated and their parties had some different intentions.  The other Sir dismissed the boys telling them to get into any trouble they could find while the Sirs talked.  They ran off in glee!

The other Sir said he had an idea in mind.  He suggested that we come over and prep both of our boy holes with a toothbrush before the party started.  He asked dad if i was serious about being pozzed.  My dad said yes, but he had only been having sex with me for less than a month, and he wanted to be sure it wasnt just his cock and ass overruling his brain! The other Sir said fuck, it took my son almost 4 years to make the choice to become poz. Dad said tonight would be a make or break night for me.  He said all of his friends were very verbal and rough fucks, something i  havent experienced alot of.  He suggested that my dad could also brush my hole, to make his decision on pozzing. Dad said he was sure I'd be up for that, and packed a new toothbrush.

Just then the boys returned, and dad asked what trouble we found.  I said we went to the Penis Arcade, and played suck a cock.  I explained that it was like Whack a Mole, but penises popped up and you had to get your lips around them. I said I won a suck a cock coupon, and sucked the other Sirs boy.  His boy said the coupon didn't say single use only, and told his Sir to get down on his knees and suck my dads cock, which he gladly did. 

• Like 7
  • Piggy 5