The Step Dad

Chapter 45: Party Prep

After dad flooded the other Sirs mouth, the four of us kissed and shared his massive load, and started to head back to our cabins to prepare for the parties.  The Sirs agreed that we were free to talk when and only when the four of us were together, unless instructed otherwise! The boys acted like young children on the way back.  The other boy woukd slap my cock saying you've got a skeeter on your Peter and I just knocked it off.  I countered by slapping his ass and saying you had a skeeter on you ass and now it's in the grass.  Our Sirs just looked at us and shook their heads in disbelief! Yes it was childish, but visiting Fantasyland made us both feel like kids again!

The Sirs and their boys both went to their cabins.  My dad told me what the plan was, and asked me if I was willing to be brushed.  I said yes Sir, knowing dads friends were undetectable. I did tell Dad that If I did decide to become poz, I would not want to be brushed or other outside objects to be used.  I told him that I would like the process to be total lovemaking.  Dad leaned over giving me a big kiss, and telling me if i decided to become poz, he'd like it to be natural also, knowing it would likely take much longer,  but that just meant more love making sessions.

Dad grabbed his toothbrush and we headed to the other cabin, just two doors down.  The other boy was already positioned in the sling. His cock was already rock hard, knowing what would soon happen.  His Sir handed him a brush, and said his boy would have to show his commitment to becoming poz by brushing his hole until the brush was at least pink.  His boy aggressively started brushing his hole, and it wasn't long before it was pink.  I was on the bed watching, and as the other boy, hard as a rock and fingering my hole.  The other Sir then told my dad to take over the brushing on his boy, until it was a deep red.  My dad said it would be his honor to prep his boy for pozzing.

My dad started to aggressively brush the other boys hole, while his Sir got on the bed and started kissing me.  He told me he knew the situation between me and my dad, and reminded me that his boy was actually his son also.  He congratulated me on my quick learning curve, saying that it has taken his son almost four years to reach his decision to become poz, but he's happy that he did.  He told me to take my time and think with my mind and not my ass and cock.  He told me my dad had told him what he had planned for tonight and said it would go a long way in making my decision.  He then asked if i was committed to brushing myself, and i picked up the brush, and shoved it up my ass, going slowly at first, and then becoming agressive.   Sir kissed me passionately and stroked my cock as I brushed.  He stopped me before I came and instructed me to go breed his sons bloody hole.  I could feel my nuts tightening and knew I wouldn't last long.  I slid my cock in his bloody hole and fucked him furiously until I unloaded deep in him.  I plugged his hole, and made him clean my now bloody cock. My dad said it was time for us to head for our cabin, and get ready for our party.  My dad sat me on the bed kissing me and telling me how proud he was of me today.  He explained that tonight would not be easy on him, but it would help me decide which road I  wanted to travel.  He told me that it was OK if he said stop, and told the participants that if he says stop, they must. Dad told me the first guest would be the biggest challenge.  He said he was an older muscle stud with a longer and thicker cock than his ten inches.  He said he was also very verbal and agressive.  Dad said it was always tradition for the host to be the first and last to breed the guest of honor, and get in the sling.   He said the first guest never uses lube, not even spit, so his cum would be the only lube he would have. Dad said his first fuck would be agressive but they would make love on the last fuck.  Dad put my blindfold on me, so I woukd be use to it, and began fucking my bloody hole.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 3

Chapter46: Breeding Time

The first guest arrived just afer dad filled my blodied hole.  I could tell by the guys voice that he was a big tough sounding guy.  The first words out of his mouth were fuck yea looks like you already pozzed your sons pussy. If he truly wants it or not, he will blow his last negative load here tonight.  He then took off his clothes, and slapped meand said  i needed  his load in me.  I replied that I needed it.  He told my dad he didn't like breeding cum filled holes, so get as much out of it as possible.   My dad did as instructed and I felt the guest positioning himself at my ass after my dad ate my ravaged hole. He put a pair of tight nipple claps on and pulled hard on the chain between them, saying do you like that boy?  Before I  could finish saying yes Sir, he tugged on them even harder as he buried his eleven inches in me to the base.  I wasn't sure which hurt more.  There was no pause to let my ass adjust to his cock.  He began thrusting aggressively pulling completely out of my hole and plunging back into the base going past his second hole each time.  He made me tell him how much I really needed his charged load several times.  He told me within 2 weeks, id know he wasn't lying and he would be a part of the Brotherhood forever.  He started fucking more aggressively with the sling stand shaking.  In fact he almost knocked me out of the sling once.  Somehow I was happy that he was being more agressive as I knew it wouldn't be long before he shot his load deep in my guts.  Sure enough he quickly said there's no turning back now boy.  If your dad didn't already poz you, I certainly will.

He thrust in me one last time, but didn't pull out.  I could feel his cock pulsing in  my second hole.  Besides feeling his cock pulse in me, I could feel the warmth of his cum, something that was rare for me.  He pulled out his cock, and immediately took a large butt plug, and slammed it in my ass with his hand, saying let that simmer in you for awhile.  He then helped me out of the sling and said try and stand straight boy, and then clean my cock like every good faggot should do.  My legs were wobbly and I dropped to my knees and he buried his cock to the base making me gag some.  He just said pretty good boy, not many can take my cock as deep as you did.  He then ripped off my blindfold saying he wanted him to know who he was the next time he seeded him after they were sure he had converted.

I was right, he was a big bald burly guy with a scorpion on each shoulder and a biohazard symbol around his belly button. Around the tat were probably 20-25 small sperm tats indicating the number of people he knew he infected.   He showed me where my sperm tat would be. He then caught me staring at his cock, which had obviously been pierced before.  He said the next time he fucked him, he would be wearing the biggest PA that he had.  He threw his clothes in a bag, and said he was going to walk around seeing who else wanted punished by his cock. 

After he left, my dad laid next to me, saying the worst was over, and he had scheduled the next guy a half hour later so my ass could recover.  My dad told me to just lay back and started to suck my cock.  He told me that for tonight he wanted me to call him dad rather than Sir as it would be more of a turn on to the guests.  Before the second guest arrived, he told me that this session would be on the bed, and it wasn't just one but two guys that would be spit roasting and double penetrating him.  He said not to worry as both cock were no longer than 8, and not too thick.  He said that he would be blindfolded again, and that only one would talk, as he knew the other. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 47:  Double your Pleasure

The next two guests arrived, and wasted no time.  They jumped on the bed, and the one said suck our cocks bitch.  Dad was right, neither was as long or thick as the first guest.  After they were hard, the talkative one said time to ride his cock.  He helped position me on top of him, and I bucked up and down on him before he said to stop.  The second top then positioned his cock at my hole, slowly entering me.  Although he didn't speak, he grunted quite a bit, so I still didn't know who it was.  He fucked me for about 15 minutes before unleashing his massive load in me.  He then pulled out, and slapped his cum coated cock on my face.  The other top started thrusting in me for another 10 or so minutes before releasing his pent up balls.

Five more guys seeded my ass that night.  It was a mix of guys.  Most very verbal telling me they were going to poz me, some saying nothing.  Although I was blindfolded and couldn't see their cocks, they all seemed to be 7 or more inches.  All of them felt to be thick. The most exciting breeding of the night was the last with my step brother pumping his load into me.  It was more of a romantic fuck, but after all the cock and cum I'd already had, I truly enjoyed it.

After the last guest left, dad suggested we visit the other Sir and his boy.  The party was just finishing with the boys dad pumping the final load of the night deep into his son.  His son was in the sling, and rock hard.  As soon as his dad pulled out, he looked at me saying he wanted his son to shoot what was very likely his last negative load into me.  As he was fucking me, he said that once he converted he also wanted to pump his toxic load in me, either if still on Prep or not.  After he unloaded in me, dad said we were going back to our cabin, so I could get my final load of the night. 

What a night it was.  I had taken the largest number of cocks I've ever had, including my dad's and step brother. I'll have to admit, all of the poz talk was turning me on.  More and more the possibility of becoming poz was turning into more of a reality.  

• Like 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 48:  The Morning After

The night was long for both parties, and it was afternoon when everyone woke up.  We decided to get dressed and go get something to eat.  Both Sirs ordered the Penis Pasta which was penis shaped pasta in a white cream sauce.  I ordered the Pinga Grande, which was unique.  It was a large sausage with the tip cut to make it look uncut.  It was placed inside a taco shell filled with taco meat and topped with sour cream as cum.  The other boy ordered a Tuna Boat.  It was tuna salad in a bread bowl that was shaped to look like a pussy.  It even had a small cherry tomato as a clit. He said it looked disgusting but was the best tuna salad he's tasted.  The menu suggested it MAY contain cum as one of the ingredients.

After the two boys retreated to a cabin, and the dads retreated to theirs.  The two of us immediately got naked, and started making out in bed.  The other boy had a glow about him, knowing that he was likely converted last night.  He shared how he was fucked repeatedly and one guy even used a cruel condom to tear up his already bloody hole.  I asked him whose desire it was for him to become poz, and he said mostly his dad's.  He said that over the years though, it had also become his.  He explained that he loved the aspect of piggy sex,and that once pozzed, he would be much more piggy like his dad. 

He added that it was cool that I was considering being converted, but also that if so, I wanted it to be through my dad.  He said he had never had a loving relationship with his dad, and he was there just to be used as his dad saw fit.  He said he didn't have any issues with that, and quite suprised he hadn't converted already.  He then asked me about my night.

I spared no details, even telling him my step brother seeded me.  His cock sprung to full attention and I started started stroking him immediately. It wasn't long before he said he needed to put his load in me, and we began to fuck.  Honestly I thought it would be a wild fuck, but it ended up being quite romantic.  A pure departure from both of our nights before.  After finishing deep inside me, he asked me If I'd made up my mind on converting. I thought about it and said I had.  He asked what my decision was, and I simply said my dad should be the first to know, but he would be the second.

• Like 7
  • Piggy 1

It's a Two for Tuesday!

Chapter 49: Toys R Us.

Before the Sirs and their boys left the campground, we decided to head to Fantasyland and visit the toy store there.  The Sirs both agreed that they had become close friends, and should get together with their boys again soon.  The four of them went into the toy store, and looked around.  The Sirs noted when the boy seemed to have interest in particular toys.  This wasn't your normal toy store, as it had extreme toys which you normally wouldn't find elsewhere.   After looking around, they told the boys to go see what trouble they could get into while they shopped.

The Sirs were happy with the selection of toys at the shop, and went on a shopping spree.   They agreed to each buy toys which would be theirs to keep, but all used on their boys the next time they got together.

My dad first bought a stainless steel anal hook.  He found a unique one that had multiple size heads which could be screwed onto the tip.  He knew it would be perfect to attach to my collar.

The other Sir was into ball torture and found the perfect toys. His thoughts were that his boy should be a total cum dump and his cock and balls were useless, until he converted. He already kept his boys cock caged to remind him how useless his cock was. He first bought a wooden humbler.   It's a curved piece of wood that goes around the subs balls and creates a tight squeeze.  The ends of the humbler go behind the subs legs, pulling harder on his ball sack if he moves.

Sir also found something he'd never seen before called a Hells Theter.  It was similar to the humbler yet different. It is essentially a ball stretcher, but includes ankle cuffs to turn it into a humbler like toy.

Finally the other Sir got a cock and ball crusher. The crusher is two acrylic plates with two wing nuts on them to tighten the plates with the boys nuts in between them.

Fortunately my dad saw me as being vers, and not just a hole and bought toys for both ends.  First up, Sir knew I loved a thick cock in my ass, and got a 10 inch knotted dildo with a set of two huge knots on it. The second set was near the base and larger than the first ones.

Dad had also noticed that I seemed to enjoy piss play, and got a deluxe model puss funnel which would strap on my head, and included a nice blindfold.

Next up dad bought two different sounding kits.  The first was a training kit with different size stainless steel sounds.  Amazingly dad did not already have a sounding kit, and had only sounded himself once before.  Perhaps this toy was just for him? Next Up was a stainless steel speculum.  Now these are usually used by gynecologist on females to open their pussy for an exam, they could also be used on a guys ass to open him wide. 

Dad went back to the sound section, and also decided to get an e stim sound set. He had an e stim set, but wasn't sure how it would work with a sound.  Before he turned away, he picked up a second regular sound kit, thinking it would be fun being next to me both sounding our cocks together.

With that, the shopping spree was over.  Dad was anxious for us to be side by side both virgins to sounding.  There were so many things at the shop that he would love to have, but they were more like for a dungeon.  Dad was looking at the doctors exam table, as he loved having fun at the doctors office, but he knew there was no way to have one at home. That was also his inspiration to buy a speculum.

The Sirs went looking for their boys, and sure enough, found them in the sexcade.  They were playing pin the tail on the donkey. Guys would pay to get behind a glory hole wall and put their ass up to it.  It was free to participants to be blindfolded and given a huge dildo with a tail on it, and find a hole to fill.  If one couldn't be found in 10 minutes, they were free to take off the blindfold, and free to fuck the hole closest to them! The other boy found a hole in under five minutes, and I'll admit, I tried not to so that I could breed a hole through a gloryhole. That's when the Sirs found us. I nutted in the anon ass, and we headed back to the cabins, where we sat on our porch, smoked some cigarettes and talked. We all agreed that it would be great to get together again.  By that time the other boy should be poz, and I would have at least considered if that's what I wanted.

My Sir suggested we go inside and end the weekend just the way we started, by breeding the othe Sirs boy.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 50:

Sadly the weekend had come to an end.  Sir and I showered after he plugged my cum filled hole so it wouldn't be leaking on the car seat. When we arrived home, mom was out grocery shopping. We threw some of our clothes in the washer to make it seem that we had actually  been camping, even though the only time we wore clothes was at the restaurant.  Dad and I took advantage of mom being out.  We headed to bedroom and embraced, and started deep kissing each other.  Dad then told me how proud of me he was, and I told him and actually happy that he had a hunch that I was gay and helped me explore and learn about the gay lifestyle. My  dad asked what I liked most about the weekend and I said it was the campground as it was like a perverted amusement park. My dad said that the next time we get to get away, we will have to tell mom we are going to an amusement park. I said what a great idea.

We were both hard as a rock, but wasn't sure when mom would be back, so we didn't make love, but started to 69.  That was a great idea as mom got back just before either of us shot our loads.  Mom found us upstairs unpacking.  Dad had a locked safe that he put the toys in, however he wouldn't tell me, or even see what they were.  Mom suggested that we all go out for a nice dinner as we probably ate poorly at the camp.  My dad said we sure had it rough.  If mom only knew it was rough sex. 

Mom said she was happy that the two of us had bonded so quickly.  She added that we both seemed so happy after our weekend get aways.  I told her that we were very happy, and getting to know a little bit more about each other. Mom then suggested that the three of us have a weekend getaway, but no camping.  Maybe just a zoo or something. My dad reluctantly agreed. 

We went to one of dad's favorite restaurants and as usual, requested his favorite waiter.  When the waiter arrived I immediately recognized his voice as one of the men that seeded me In the group.  Dad told the waiter that he and his new step son just got back from a camping trip.  The waiter said I bet you had a blast.  We both smiled and said we did.  He took our order and mom excused herself to go to the restroom.  While she was there, the waiter returned with our drinks, and immediately looked at me and said he couldn't wait to get in my ass again.  I told him I'd love that.  Dad told him that his wife liked the idea of their weekend bonding trips so they would be easier to do now.  I looked at my dad and told him I couldn't believe he agreed to a total family get away.  He explained that sometimes you have to make sacrifices, and besides the zoo was a good idea as some animals have huge cock.  We all laughed at that.

The waiter arrived with our food, and sure enough my dad ordered the Alfredo Pasta.  All I could think of was the Penis Pasta at the campground. The waiter told my dad extra sauce as you like however they were out of his special sauce!  I got a large T Bone and the waiter said he made sure I got the biggest piece of meat they had.  He told me that after a camping trip he knew I would love as much meat as I could handle.  Dad added that the spaghetti would be great after having spaghetti Os over a campfire also, especially with extra creamy sauce. 

The thing that has amazed me about the gay lifestyle the most, is that outside of the bedroom,  you would never know a guy was gay.  The waiter was a prime example of that, as are my dad and I.  Normal everyday guys by day, but then freaks in the sheets with other guys at night.  The other thing that amazed me was how some guys could either be romantic, or pure Pigs.  Some like me dad a combination of them both.

• Like 8
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

Chaper 51: Pozzed

Well it wasn't me, but the boy that we met at the campground with his Sir sent me a message saying that he had converted.  He seemed so happy and I was happy for him.  I knew deep in my heart, I wanted to be like him.  He asked if I was still on Prep and I said yes.  He said he'd love to blow his toxic load in me even though I was.  We had made an amazing friendship at the campground and I was confident that after we got together again with my dad and his Sir, I would make my final decision.   I suggested that the 4 of us get together at the campground again, and he said his Sir would contact my dad to set it up.

My dad told mom that he had planned another bonding weekend, and this time it was an amusement park.  Of course that was the "amusement park" at the campground! We met for friend and his Sir there, and his Sir suggested the boys take one cabin, and my dad and him take the other.  My friend was smart and told his Sir that I was still on the fence about becoming poz, and he was confident that he could convince me to go off of it.

We retreated to our cabins and immediately stripped and I began to hug and kiss my friend, congratulating him on becoming poz.  He told me the conversion was tough with the fuck flu that lasted a week.  He continued by saying his dad helped him through it though.  I asked him how, and his dad constantly filled him with his seed.  He said his dad was different now though.  He wasn't just getting fucked, but his dad was making love to him during conversion.  I told him that my dad had taught him the difference between the two, and I loved it both ways.  My friend said his dad was still a pig though, as after he was over the fuck flu, his dad had another group session with his poz friends that were at his conversion party, plus a few more.

Both of our cocks were rock hard now, and my friend said let's have sex.  I agreed and he asked if I wanted him to fuck me, or make love to me?  I said why not both? Our first session was a wild fuck fest with plenty of verbal poz talk.  We didn't even have time to set up the sling, but we had sex throughout the cabin. My friend told me for this session, i was to refer to him as Sir and as such he would address me however he wished   We fucked in the kitchen, over the counter and on the table.  We fucked on the sofa and ended up in the bed. I suspected that we were moving around so that my friend could edge in me to make it a much longer session.  There was nothing romantic about this round of sex, in fact the poz talk was even more intense than the role play my dad and I had.

Once he had shot his toxic load in me, he plugged my ass, and we cuddled and kissed in the bed.  His first words were my toxic seed will now grow in you, and you will be mine forever.  These are the exact words I knew my dad would say when and if he converted me.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 2

Chapter 52: Pozzed Part 2

Needless to say the campground was fun.  We got to explore some more of fantasy land.  They had just added a new attraction called the Butter Churn.  The sign outside said that bottoms must have a minimum of 3 loads up their ass before entering, and plugged.  Tops would pay a small admission, and find bottoms in slings or asses up to glory holes. 

They also added a new late night attraction called the pig pen.  You could take a tour during the day, but only play there after 2am.  It was a huge sauna, with any and all fixtures one would expect.  Numerous fuck benches, slings, glory holes, St Andrew's Crosses, a watersports area, an electro area, hot tub sauna and steam room.  Best of all it was a bottle club.  You could bring and check in your own bottle of booze.  Normally drinking at bars stops at 2, but they were not selling alcohol, so drinking was still permitted.

Although the area was new, it already smelt of raw sex.  I could only imagine what it was like at night!  My favorite was the large round padded fuck table.  In guessing probably 20 or more bottoms could be ass up on it, while tops took any and all holes they wanted.  Although you couldn't play during the day, my friend and I positioned ourselves on it to get a feel for it.

My friend was eager to sew his newly positive seed into eager and wanting holes, and that he would do!  There was also a special biohazard room that had to be reserved a day in advance.  It was a complicated, yet interesting process. The biohazard room was the only area that was available by reservation 24 hours and was controlled by a key pad entry. There was a sign outside the door saying the room was for positive guys, chasers or guys looking for a recharge, and if seriously interested, they should apply at the registration desk. 

Those interested in using the room would be required to apply by filling out a questionnaire on their status, desires and have nude photos taken of them.  The applications were then shown to whomever reserved the room to see if they were interested.   If they were interested, they would contact the desk, and the desk would reserve a time and provide the person with a specific time and pass code to the room.  Yes it was complicated, but guys that went through the process were serious about their intentions.   Needless to say, my friend was quite popular, with 12 applications to attend.  He quickly eliminated a few as they were simply looking for recharges.  He was hoping to convert someone for the first time. The reservation system however would let the rejected ones know, however if both parties agreed to share their mutual contact information they could still hook up on their own.

My friend gave a number of loads that day, which wasn't surprising.  A hot 22 year old with highly toxic seed after just becoming pozzed.  Afterwards he contacted the two guys seeking a recharge, and they seeded each other. My dad and I had fun with several others that night, and spent the next day making love.  Up until then, my dad had never pressured me on becoming poz.  Maybe pressuring is a bit harsh, but he was very encouraging.   As he pumped his loads in me, he constantly told me how he truly wanted to be one with me.  Knowing that his son was carrying his precious DNA in me. My mind was made up, and I told my dad.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 53:  My Decision

My dad was overjoyed when I told him i wanted him to poz me.  We both actually cried over it.  He told me I had no idea of how happy he was, and I said the same.  I expressed how happy I was that it would be from him.  He explained how difficult it would be to hide from mom, but we'd work it out somehow. He suggested that we share the news with my friend and his dad over dinner.

My dad booked a small private room at a the camp restaurant as he wanted us to have our privacy.   When we arrived to the room, two buckets of champagne were waiting for us.  The room was dimly lit, and very romantic which was perfect.  There were two separate tables set up, but we put them together to make one.  Each dad sat next to their son.  Although I was anxious to let them know my decision, I told them I wanted to wait until after dinner to announce it. 

The dinner was an amazing 4 course dinner.  I told my dad I would make my announcement just before desert.  When the desert arrived my dad told our waiter that we would like complete privacy.  The desert was served, and once the waiter left, dad said it was getting hot in here, and suggested we all get naked, which we did.

I was nervous as fuck, but announced that I desired to be pozzed, but by my dad.  Dad immediately kissed and hugged me as my friend and his dad did the same.  My dad then took the cover off the desert, and it was a beautiful white frosted cake with a red biohazard symbol on top of it! My dad then said he would mark my ass tonight, but not the way I thought.  He told me to squat over the cake, so the red icing could be seen on my ass.  I did as instructed and the other three then licked the icing from my ass.  My dad then cut the cake in half, and said he and I would jack our last negative loads onto it, and my friend and his dad would jack their poz loads on their half.  Once we all unloaded, dad and I ate the poz load cake, and the others ate ours. 

Once finished, we headed back to our cabinand my dad and I both flushed our meds down the toilet, while my friend and his dad went out to infect.

• Like 6
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

Chapter 54:

After flushing our meds, I was ready to strip and have my dad make love to me, however he suggested we relax some first. He instructed me to keep my clothes on, as he did.  He got on the bed, and instructed me to get in front of him.  He started massaging my shoulders, and said he could tell I was tense.  I told him with good reason.  He said I know son, do you have any regrets on your decision?  I said absolutely not.  I added my only regret would be being pozzed by someone other than him.  My dad then kissed me, and said not to take anyone else's cock up my ass for the next few weeks as the prep, and his antivirals cleared their bodies.

My dad then moved his hands from my shoulders, and then started caressing my chest. After rubbing my chest some, he started to tweak my nipples, making my cock grow even harder.  Seeing the bulge in my pants, my dad started rubbing my crotch, then unzipping my pants and freeing my now leaking cock.  I could feel his cock growing hard too and knew we would make love soon.

We rolled over as one, with my dad on top of me now.  He removed his pants first, and then pulled mine off and put his cock in me and making gentle love to me. He then rolled me over so he could see my face and kiss me as we made love. Before he shot his load in me, he told me he was so happy I made the decision especially about me wanting him to be the one to poz me. 

Once he filled my ass, he plugged it and we laid in each other's arms.  Dad told me the next few months would be tough, but we'd get through them.  He said that he was able to change his work schedule to go in early and get home a couple of hours before mom so we could make love daily.  He said it generally takes two weeks for meds to loose their effectiveness and once the virus was in the body, it generally took another 2 weeks or so for seroconverting.  He then explained that I would likely get the fuck flu, and that it was hard to predict how bad it would be.  He predicted it would be severe as his strain would be very potent, and as I was young and in excellent health, my body would likely put up a fight.

My dad then said he had one other thing thing that excited him, and it was just a coincidence, but my conversion would be around October 3, which is National Virus Appreciation Day!  I said you have to be kidding me!  He said look it up.  It's a real thing, not particularly tied to HIV, but that is a virus, and everyone celebrates in their own way.  I then told my dad to share his virus with me again. He said gladly son, I can't wait until you are truly a part of me.  I  then asked my dad what mom would think about our bonding?  He said he knew she was pleased with our bonding trips now, so it would be easy to schedule more, so we would use that to our advantage.   I asked what about once I converted.   Dad said that was a bridge to cross later, but that would be a bond that mom should never know. With that my dad suggested we make love again and I pumped my still negative load in him.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 5