How many of you go to the gym?

Sharp-edge

I go a few times a week or do some kind of weight training/kettlebells at home. No cardio at gym though, too boring, I try to ride my bike as much as possible instead. I do the weights because I want to keep as much of that muscle mass and bone density going as I can while I’m getting older but also because being a bottom is so fucking competitive and muscles are the best way to get men interested. I have regulars in their early 20s and it kind of amazes me that they keep coming back to fuck a 50+ piece of ass but man do some of them look cute as they bust their loads in my hole so it makes that time at the gym worth it.

• Like 4
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2023 at 6:17 PM, muscmtl said:

Certainly don't have the bod you suppose to have after 10,000 hours of work out. Fuck crappy genetics.

Same here my bro. Even never had a fuck at the gym. Why I still go there? It helps me mentally. I feel relaxed. I am much better at watersports (swimming, diving, surfing and yes, pissing). 

• Upvote 1