How many of you go to the gym?

Sharp-edge

I used to go everyday and loved it. I was extremely fit and felt great. Life circumstances changed and I moved to a rural area and some distance from the nearest so, haven't been for a few years. There were definitely more straight guys than gay guys but, It didn't bother me at all. I guess some places may have a more gay guys, especially in cities where there are more gyms so like minded people are likely to congregate. 

Edited by BobBob214

I go several times a week and have a fairly healthy diet (low carbs, high in protein, no sugar  and no processed rubbish). I only changed to living this way a couple of years ago when I was staring down the barrel at 60. I do it for myself, not because I’m gay. But I can honestly say I’ve never felt better in my life. The gym I go to is very straight, although there is one cute young gay guy I see there regularly. 

I go almost every day. Combination of gym work and swimming in the pool. 

Mostly equally divided between men and women. 

I'm poz undetectable and want to try and keep as fit as possible so have my body in as good a shape as I can manage as I get older.

I work out at home, I've never felt the need to pay for something when you don't need to and I like to focus on the routine away from distractions. I've always kept fit but being poz and getting older I want to stay as strong as possible as long as possible. Being gay is just a part of who I am it doesn't dictate how I live only who i want to sleep with 😉

5 minutes ago, Spunkinmyarse said:

Most days. I started because I thought it might make me more fuckable, but now I just do it for me.

From a fellow bottoms perspective, it has worked because you look very fuckable.

For me, I started back.  Quit smoking, put on weight and now after many years, need to lose it.  This time around is is more for myself and my health,

Floridian, gay, the gym.  Yep, I go.  In my 20s and 30s I did it because it got me laid more, I did the entire extreme dieting, high protein, "assistance from my doctor".  Now I do it because I want to prevent heart disease.  I also walk two a miles a day.  I keep reading articles "sitting is the new smoking"   But yeah for gay men who are younger, the gym is a part of life, no doubt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I try to hit the gym three times per week. I've lost 30 lbs in a measured way recently; not any diet per se but just healthy eating. Sticking to chicken/turkey on weekdays and fish on the weekends. I allow myself a glass of red/white wine too with dinner. At 58, I'm in great shape for a daddy/sexpig!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Go to gym x3 a week and swimming x2 a week. Run 5kms and free weights. Concentrate on my glutes more often for bottoming. Mostly straight guys however I have had fun often with straight curious guys who normally end up loading me in the showers. One guy stood out bcoz he was loading me while his gf/wife  waited for him outside men's locker room. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I go to the gym or play sports a few times per week. I'm not concerned with aesthetics and mainly do it for health. Plus I need to stay in shape to maintain peak sexual performance as I get older.

I'm not looking to hook up at the gym, but it's pretty easy to figure out which guys at the gym are gay.

Edited by verslut