• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've always thought about sex with homeless guys, I work close to where they tend to drink & there are some pretty hot one's although their drunk or out of it on drugs but I've had dreams of approaching & asking them to take my arse when ever they want it & ill happily buy them booze or slip them a few quid for their fav drug etc. I chicken out everytime but one day I will pluck up the courage as there are a few I defo want in my hole.

• Piggy 1

On 3/20/2023 at 10:39 PM, cubster1984 said:

.....One of them speaks “Finally he is here. I get to go first” he states as he looks at me.

What Have I gotten myself into? I start trembling……

@cubster1984 WHAT AN AMAZING STORY .... so hot and sleazy ... 

just the way we love it here and which makes us "cream" ... wishing we were part of this story ... 

KEEP WRITING !!!!! 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have had some GREAT Homeless Men fuck me as they like; I have brought Homeless Men home to my apt to fuck me and there have been occasions where they have actually stayed from 1 day to 3 or 4 days and had thoroughly used me for their pleasure...

However; the best were about the ones that I encountered and di not want to come back to my apt; so some just fucked in alleyway; a couple used to fuck in behind dumpsters behind buildings; some I took to the Bookstore to fuck me or a Bathhouse (at the Bookstore it was pretty hot due to all the others there looking at me with these Men and taking them into the Booth with me - mot times left the door open so they could see....

Of all these there were a few who took me to their encampments and some just did one on one but there were  occasions where it turned into a little group session and I was the Guest Pig Bottom...  And even on more than one occasion I spent the entire night at camp with them..

I have even paid them for their Homeless COCKS!!!

• Piggy 2

Holy crap guys.  THANKYOU so much.  I do have some more written.

I plan on getting the drafts edited whilst getting sucked perhaps i could pay one of tbe local homeless guys to blow me as i type.

Thankyou for all the piggy comments. I will post soon i promise

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

THANK YOU all for your patience, I had started another story in between this and got caught up in that, but leaving that in park for time being.

Here is Part Two

One of them speaks “Finally he is here, I get to go first” he states as he looks at me.

I stare back stunned as I look at the guy who spoke.  He would have had to be in his 50s, thick build hairy all over and was another obviously homeless guy. Watching him undress as he took his shirt off revealing his hairy chest and large gut.  He shucked his pants as they dropped showing off a very heavy bulge in a very well-worn jockstrap.

The first guy that fucked me, got up and said “Listen Mate, I had some favours to pay back and thought the very least you would help. So, my buds here, Jerry and Trevor need some relief and when I told em you had taken me raw and what a good pig you are they wanted to cash in their favours I owe em. Come on over and be a good pig and maybe we won’t hurt you too bad” the guy spoke to me gently in a commanding tone and put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me Infront of the guy stripping.

“Now kneel Infront of Jerry here and start cleaning his cock up, none of us have really showered recently and could do with a tongue bath.” He smirks as he pushes on my shoulders as I kneel in front of Jerry.  His stained jockstrap covering his hairy crotch, I feel Jerry grab my head and push my face into his mound as he starts grinding against me.  Breathing his sweaty scent in, I get lightheaded, all I smell is his cock.  I stick my tongue out and start lapping at his jockstrap tasting his sweaty stained pouch, stained with piss cum and sweat.

Moaning softly in lost pleasure, I place my hands on his thick thighs and continue tongue bathing his jockstrap tasting the ripe pouch.  Hearing him grunt in approval as the other two guys sit back on the stretcher as they rub their own crotch as they watch the show in front of them.

Jerry moves his hand over the back of my head and guides me licking up and down on his thickening pouch.  I keep licking but move my hand up to Jerry’s waistband and pull the jockstrap down, his thick 6-inch uncut cock springs up as it hits my nose.  Breathing in his cock as I look up at him and open my mouth as I take his greasy cock and guide him using my tongue past my lips.

Groaning as I close my lips around his cock and start sucking.  His thick foreskin covering his cock stayed in place as I took him to my throat, hearing him grunt in satisfaction.  I start bobbing up and down on his greasy cock tasting the cock juices flowing out of his foreskin, I pull back and stick my tongue under his foreskin and taste his cheesy cock head.  I also feel ruff edges around the inside of his skin as I keep tonging, I look up as he smiles perversely at me.

“Like the taste of my cheese covered warts pig?” he huskily speaks to me, noticing what I had gotten into I went to pull off as he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth “Where the fuck do you think your going faggot, you got two more diseased cocks to service after mine” he growls at me.

With him fucking my mouth his foreskin retracts as I get a mouthful of his cheese build up.  Gagging which seems to only turn him on I started slobbering over his thick prick and cleaning his filthy cock.  His warts scratching the inside of my mouth.  On my knees I start to sweat as it pours down my back.  My own pathetic cock hard against my jockstrap as I reach up and cup his sweaty hairy nuts.  Pulling on them as he grunts and fucks my mouth harder.

He suddenly stops and pulls out telling me to turn around and bend over the seat.  Baz got up and handed the bottle of cheap alcohol to me reaching out shakily, I accepted not so graciously as I chugged a few times gasping as each swallow made me shake and shiver.  Not even noticing Jerry pulling my pants down just under my chubby arse cheeks. Baz leers at me and takes the bottle back saying something about getting back to watch the show.

I suddenly realised Jerry was behind me spitting on his cock, not even bothering to ask about using rubbers I let myself go as I spread my legs and pushed my arse back at him.  “Look at the whore, he wants this filthy toxic wart covered cock guys!” as he proudly makes his thick cock jump, the other two laughing as they egg him on to knock me up.

“Not fucked anyone under the age of 50 for at least a year, gunna enjoy this and bareback too, you are so fucked pig” he laughs at me.  I feel his cock prod at my hole as I push out cum leaks out of me as he snarls and shoves his cock in, I suddenly see starts the warts on his cock scratch my ring and forces me to clamp down as I yelp and try and pull forward but his powerful grip on my hips holds me in place.

No words are exchanged for the next few minutes, I Hear Baz telling Trevor that when I bought him here, he loaded me up a few times and my dumb ass thought he hadn’t cum at all until the last load he announced.  Blushing as I whimper, I look back at Jerry his face red, sweating huffing as he fucks me harder.  My hole feeling scratched up as he starts grunting louder. Wanting him to finish up so this can be over. I push back and squeeze my tender hole around his cock harder.

“Fuck yeah faggot tighten that pussy up for your homeless pig daddy” the sweat dripping off him.

I feel his balls slapping my own making me whimper but apparently turning him on as he digs his dirty fingers into my hips causing me to yelp as he slams deep inside me and holds as his face screws up, I see the vein across his forehead as he opens his mouth in what looked like a silent scream, until…

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHH TAKE MY DISEASED LOAD YOU FILTHY PIG, UHHHHHH FUCKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS” shaking as I feel his cock throb as it fires his potent toxic seed up my arse.

It felt like an hour we stayed in that position, but I felt his cock soften as he started to pull out.  Hearing him whistle and moan when his cock popped out “Fuckk yeah look at this whore all filled up, his taken so many loads he can’t hold em in” Grinning obviously please with the job he had done.

I went to get up myself, but I felt hands on my shoulders holding me down as I look up and see Baz, “Your not done yet pig, got to let Trev have his way with you, he is a bit slow but he won’t take long” he smiles at me as I look behind and see Trevor naked, with a massive thick cock it had dark lesions all over it, but it was easily 8 inches. I went to get up as both Baz and Jerry held me down as they told Trevor to go for it.

Baz grabbed the jockstrap of the floor and pushed it in my mouth gaging me as I whimpered loudly.

Feeling Trevor poke at my battered and bruised hole, I lay my head on the chair as I shook.

Trevor was only concerned about himself, he slammed into me balls deep as I screamed into the jockstrap, Baz and Jerry holding me tightly. As Trevour pounded away at me, not making a sound I didn’t even realise he had cum until he pulled out and Baz and Jerry cheered him on as they left me drooped half on the chair as I collapsed.

Ignoring me fully as they finished the bottle off as Jerry announced his and Trevor’s departure if they wanted to make it to the shelter.  Jerry laughing saying he no longer needed to clean his cock as it’s been done now.  Both stepping over me as they left the garage as the door shut behind them.

Baz not saying anything, as he sat in the bed frame and lit a smoke and smiled at me as he laid back.

“When your ready to come to bed, you can ride my cock first” as he laid on his back, I saw his cock rock hard pointing directly up at the ceiling.

Whimpering I try and collect myself as I think of my next move…….

• Piggy 3