Asking status after the fact??

This is the third time this has happened to me. A bottom just waited until AFTER I bred him to ask me "you're negative, right?"

If that's something you want to know, shouldn't you ask BEFORE begging me to breed you?

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have been asked many times after being bred or breeding someone. Like others, the question is pointless. Even if the person says he is negative or free of STDs, there is no way to be 100% unless he has not had sex with anyone and has been tested recently. It is pretty rare to find such person. I don't ask and don't trust anyone who says what their status is. I simply test regularly.  

• Like 3

I’ve been asked that many times. Recently I hooked up with a married (to a woman) bottom after taking 3 loads in 2 hours and as he was dressing to leave he said “I’m married and need to know what I might be dealing with, you are neg right?”  I looked at him and all I said you read my profile right?  It’ll all be fine assuming you read it

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bttml00king said:

I have been asked many times after being bred or breeding someone. Like others, the question is pointless. Even if the person says he is negative or free of STDs, there is no way to be 100% unless he has not had sex with anyone and has been tested recently. It is pretty rare to find such person. I don't ask and don't trust anyone who says what their status is. I simply test regularly.  

I never lie about my status, but you gotta ask.  The twink I started this post about is on prep, but he shoulda asked beforehand if it mattered to him. What a dumbass.

5 hours ago, Everopen said:

I’ve been asked that many times. Recently I hooked up with a married (to a woman) bottom after taking 3 loads in 2 hours and as he was dressing to leave he said “I’m married and need to know what I might be dealing with, you are neg right?”  I looked at him and all I said you read my profile right?  It’ll all be fine assuming you read it

I don't top married guys. I'll take their loads all day, but I don't top them. Just my personal policy.

I ask sometimes afterwards hoping that the top will say that they are poz or toxic. Such a rush. I usually start by saying that it doesn't matter since I am on meds but just curious if you are poz. When you say it that way they are more likely to be honest and tell you.

• Like 2

Is that the stupidest thing I have ever heard.  What is the point ?  If you are getting fucked raw, assume he is positive.  So you asked him if he is clean and he says yes, what does that mean and what guarantee is it.  He may think he is not positive but he no may be.  I never got the fuck flu but was testing myself so I knew. So as I said assume the top is positive.  

Story not quite the same but similar. 

Hookup arrives, we're both naked and he's raw fucking me within minutes. 15 minutes later he needs a break. 

Conversation turns to other guys on the app. He badmouths a nearby couple for being HIV positive. Says he doesn't believe U=U. I told him to get dressed and leave. He left and I soon knew he'd also left me crabs 🦀 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have never asked a guy his status after he fucked me. I just don`t feel that is right. If he wants to mention it afterwards thats up to him. If a guy ever does I hope he says he is positve.

Hummm...
I don't know. I think it all depends how everything goes before and during the fuck.

If I stuck my ass up, I am basically saying I don't care how you are going to fuck me. Often I indicate that I want to be fucked without a condom and willing to take a bare load.
I mean you do have a little conversation sometimes, right?
If I tell the top that I want it bare, I not necessarily ask for his status and indicate with that I don't care.

During the fucking I might moan and tell him that I love his fat cock... pull his ass hard towards me and say something like: "Yeah fill me up with that hot cum of yours..."

If he then ejaculates, I 90% never feel the cum shot into me, but his shuddering and groans might indicate that...
Especially if he then comes out with a limp and wet cock, and if it was a big amount I often start leaking out... Oh yeah yummy....

I will then profoundly thank him for his cumload.
And at that time, when he has enough indication that I really don't care if he was negative, or medicated thus undetectable positive, or even really positive and he is more relaxed about my disposition, I'd might ask him nicely something like: "not a chance you might have given me a charged load after all...?" or something like that... BUT with a big grin on my face...
He might even not know his own status if he hasn't tested for a pretty long while, right?

I don't want to sound like a chaser, but I don't mind him thinking and even giving him also some after action pleasure, that if he himself wasn't quite sure of his status after all, that he could have given me the poz seed...

Could be pretty kink for him too, right...
And this way I establish a connection that might lead to another follow up another time...

2 hours ago, cman54 said:

I have never asked a guy his status after he fucked me. I just don`t feel that is right. If he wants to mention it afterwards thats up to him. If a guy ever does I hope he says he is positve.

I don't see what isn't right about it if you are curious...  I wouldn't usually ask up front because I wouldn't want to risk scaring a top off...  but it would be hot to hear "poz" after!

14 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I don't see what isn't right about it if you are curious...  I wouldn't usually ask up front because I wouldn't want to risk scaring a top off...  but it would be hot to hear "poz" after!

I guess that could be a way of putting after a guy fucks me is to say " I`m curious as to wether you are poz or neg.?"