A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

5 hours ago, treasurehunter1973 said:

I would love to be outed so i can begin my life as  a gay man and just serve men.

So you're leaving getting what you need out of life to chance?  Is there some reason you're willing to leave it to others to decide for you?  There has to be more to this issue than you've communicated above.    

• Upvote 1

I love playing with married cock. I’m turned on by the fact that they slide their meat inside pussy and that in some ways I’m corrupting them by offering my ass to breed and that they actually prefer it to vagina. Married men also know how to fuck really good and they usually don’t get satisfied at home so they ravage my ass hard and deep, much harder than their wife’s pussy. It’s always a good time with a married dude, plus theirs no risk of them becoming super clingy and demanding. I like nsa fucks. 

• Like 5

I'm a suburban gay and live adjacent to an interstate and a county road.

Sniffies between 3-7PM weekdays is nothing but straight guys looking to load up a hole.

The only resistant I get is if I'm already loaded up and they feel it, but it hasn't stopped anyone yet.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Love to see a ring on married guy as he put his dick through a glory hole. Never flinches as I press my raw hole on it. In fact it gets more rigid and presses further in. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Since I was 17 I’ve always been playing with married men, it’s so hot to know they’ve cum in my ass or mouth when they could’ve made a baby with that cum, even better if they are already fathers, that potent dad nut just tastes better 😈

• Like 2

I was sucking my married FB and later without lube he was bb in my hole. In the heat of passion as he was digging my guts, talking dirty, how you like my wife’s pussy juice in your ass… holy fuck he was bbing me with his wife’s pussy juices and unknowingly I had tasted it as well. 

• Like 2

Great thread. Love to see the psychology that married people have here and i'll share my own account:

M 27 married to F 23 here. Been with her for 8 years but she's a fuck once a week type gal and i'm at the opposite end of the spectrum, 3 times a day minimum. She isn't stupid and realised this and we came to an arrangement about 3 years ago. She doesnt want to know the details about who i meet with but occasionally she does ask 9 times out of 10 she gets really turned on and we end up fucking. She knows I might fuck a woman/femboy/trans but she doesnt know that I really want to take a charged load from an hung older guy.

The idea of being "turned" both gay and poz'd by an experienced older guy is super hot to me. Imprinted forever /drool

• Like 3

On 5/30/2023 at 10:19 PM, Cumpigmelb said:

A co-worker (female) introduced me to her husband who was an African American   (rare in Australia) she knew I was gay and she was hoping that we would become friends as we both played golf. 
He was as bad at golf as I was but we went 3-4 times a week. 
he loved the fact I could almost deepthroat his massive cock and that he could hold me down and really pound my ass. 
they moved interstate but he occasionally visits Melbourne and always makes time to rape my holes. 
funny thing was his wife told me she didn’t trust him around other women as she thought he would cheat. And straight men would also be a bad influence. 
he n I chat often and he is a total cheating slut. His cockIMG_6046.jpeg.0704339cc2b87e7e494c3061886f6ee2.jpeg my ass in the pic. 

haha. she trusted you bro!

no way i could resist that cock either ;)

2 hours ago, nonscene said:

Great thread. Love to see the psychology that married people have here and i'll share my own account:

M 27 married to F 23 here. Been with her for 8 years but she's a fuck once a week type gal and i'm at the opposite end of the spectrum, 3 times a day minimum. She isn't stupid and realised this and we came to an arrangement about 3 years ago. She doesnt want to know the details about who i meet with but occasionally she does ask 9 times out of 10 she gets really turned on and we end up fucking. She knows I might fuck a woman/femboy/trans but she doesnt know that I really want to take a charged load from an hung older guy.

The idea of being "turned" both gay and poz'd by an experienced older guy is super hot to me. Imprinted forever /drool

Why would that make you gay? You could still have your wife, have sex on the side with fembois, and be HIV+. Curious as to that comment since I would still assume you are Bi, but if you truly are gay - why not move out and go find the new best thing for you! 

Edited by DilfSub
clarity

I have been fucked lately by a number of married guys Here are some responses 

1,my wife will not take it in the ass and I love fucking in the ass

2. I can just fuck you with no strings attached 

3, I can fuck you with no chance of pregnancy 

What I find is a married guy never asks for a condom fucks hard and fast and always cumd in my ass

• Like 1

On 7/10/2024 at 11:29 AM, ellentonboy said:

Another actually works as a phlebotomist for Quest Diagnostics, and tells me he uses telephone numbers to get the names of guys he is considering playing with, and then runs them through the data base at Quest to see if they have had blood work drawn and what the results are.  I've told him that's illegal, a HIPPA violation and he would be terminated if his employer found out.  

Sounds like that particular Quest lab could make a good cruising spot. Guess I'll need to get my bloodwork done there. 🤣

52 minutes ago, SomewhereonNeptune said:

Sounds like that particular Quest lab could make a good cruising spot. Guess I'll need to get my bloodwork done there. 🤣

If you play your cards right I will give you the exact location.......via PM of course.

8 hours ago, nonscene said:

Location?

• Piggy 1

On 9/23/2024 at 12:12 AM, treasurehunter1973 said:

Married here but, prefer to suck and get fucked. I am very masculine in life but, a no limits sub bottom to men. I would love to be outed so i can begin my life as  a gay man and just serve men.

You have it bad & it sounds like your role in life. As a very masculine looking guy, you will be popular. You just need to work out where your marriage is going. Keep your cunt up & enjoy life as a cum dump.

• Like 1