A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

On 8/3/2023 at 5:19 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Oh you don’t know. I’ve had a few guys fuck me in my bed. And the family pics only turn them on more. Trust me on that. 

On 8/3/2023 at 5:19 PM, Bimarried001 said:

Oh you don’t know. I’ve had a few guys fuck me in my bed. And the family pics only turn them on more. Trust me on that. 

Totally agree, I love getting plowed in the marital bed while looking at the wholesome family pics and feeling my unfaithful  lover's hard cock in my ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/31/2023 at 4:45 AM, KingB028 said:

I used to avoid married guys. Mainly for ethical reasons. However, truth be told, it was just a waste of time. Married guys are everywhere. Its impossible to avoid them. My approach is now completely different.  I have more of an "each to their own" type mindset, no judgement at all. We are all adults, and responsible for our own actions. So if they are cheating behind their wives backs, then that is their cross to carry. I have no guilt or shame.

M2M bareback sex is highly addictive, probably more addictive than any substance. Once you start, its impossible to stop. That "only a man knows what a man needs" statement is very true. The majority of the guys i fuck at my local cruising spot are married, most never even ask about condoms. Same thing with the bathouses, saunas and bookstores. I've got a few married guys on my regulars roster, incl one guy who lives just down the road and pretends to be walking the dog yet comes to my place to get my load. 

Some guys try to insist on calling themselves straight, but its just a label. You cannot fight your urges. I've actually found it harder to fuck married gay guys. So called married straight guys are easy. And most are taking it raw. Like i said its addictive. That's just how it is

I used to try to hide the fact that I was married when looking for sex with men. But then I realized it was a big turn on to most guys. Especially since I bottom for tops. A married bottom is very enticing to men. They love sending me home to my wife and daughters with their load in me. 
And love jumping in bed and cuddling with my wife with a nice load in me. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

2 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

I used to try to hide the fact that I was married when looking for sex with men. But then I realized it was a big turn on to most guys. Especially since I bottom for tops. A married bottom is very enticing to men. They love sending me home to my wife and daughters with their load in me. 
And love jumping in bed and cuddling with my wife with a nice load in me. 

Yes. Coming back to my wife with a load or two makes me so horny. Its really the only way I can get turned on enough to fuck her these days.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

There are a couple of married guys I meet at their homes who fuck me while I'm dressed in their wives clothes. The one loves me to wear her used knickers, which he rips off me before fucking me roughly. 

• Like 1

I started having sex with men before I was married. Back then (the early 80's) it was still not acceptable to be gay. Being from a rural area, it was easy to be faithful. Then AOL chatrooms became a thing. Holy shit there were so many other men looking for sex with me - some not too far from me. Since then, I'm more into cock and ass then I ever was. Can't get enough cock down my throat and up my ass. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have been seeing two married men for years now. One likes to play safe and the other one played safe earlier on then stopped.  They're both in their sixty's now and I might say STILL looks good.  One is a business man and the other is in construction. I've enjoyed fucking both for a long time. For me I  loved the chase and risk. As many guys have said their wives don't want it much anymore. The business guy's wife is on menopause and the construction guy's wife is either bored or has someone one the side herself. Both men are good friends to me. But when I'm with one the fucking is GOOD! But especially with the construction guy.  He craves my hard my bbc...RAW!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

What it all boils down to in the end, is men are going to do what they need to do.  Gay, Straight, Confused, whatever. 

In the fuckjoints, who cares if they're "married" or not?  They're there - taking/giving loads right along with every other guy, usually shoulder-to-shoulder and hip-to-hip. 

Whatever other baggage they're carrying, it's locked in the car they drove there in - which is where it belongs.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Orionxxx said:

The intense rush of cheating sex, returning home to marital domesticity after totally draining a tops balls, is the only thing I miss after divorcing.

Totally agree - such a rush. And I love tempting fate - for instance coming home smelling of my tops cum, or oozing some cum from my hole onto the marital sheets

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

No matter how much I love women, there is something about raw gay sex that puts it in a league of its own. I don't get time away from the wife very often, but the few times I've been able to meet up with another guy have been unforgettable. 

The sweet words as a married guy fucks you hard and as he cums “fuck your ass is better than my wife’s pussy.” 

Says that every time he fucks me for the past couple of years. I don’t even know what he looks like. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Japbtm said:

The sweet words as a married guy fucks you hard and as he cums “fuck your ass is better than my wife’s pussy.” 

Says that every time he fucks me for the past couple of years. I don’t even know what he looks like. 

Had a average looking married guy of 50+ say once as he was getting close to dumping his second load in me, "your sweet ass feels better than my wife's pussy.  She doesn't even want it anymore". I was visiting Detroit for a few days, and said he can use it every day til I leave Monday morning. And he did. I had to wear pantyhose which he provided with a little hole in the seat which he ripped bigger on the first fuck. I put them on before he returned and he just fucked and said nasty things about putting babies in my hole.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1