A lot of straight Married guys cheating

Japbtm

10 hours ago, NicNorth said:

I agree - if a guy asks if I'm clean it’s a real turn off - I tell him I’ve had a shower and move into the next guy. 

Perfect answer to a ridiculous question.  Perfect resulting action on your part too.  

To the OP though ....

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care if the fuckjoints are full of married guys on the dl ... they're there to either fuck, get fucked, or suck Cocks off, and they need it raw. A Hole fucked full of loads by raw Cocks - gay, straight, or in-between - is what matters.  

That's it; they're queer enough for me.  

On 7/9/2024 at 11:07 AM, fluffybutt said:

You are right, i have 2 married buds and they are MUCH MORE RISKY then myself or other gay men i know. They take cum up their holes from anyone...

I had to stop playing with a married guy i know because of this. He is becoming known as the city bicycle.. everyone gets a turn but nobody wants a repeat performance from him. 

And to be clear I don't mean more risks from raw fucking or taking loads. Single men partake also. I've noticed the lack of STD checks and the willingness married men have to put themselves into situations where things could go really bad and their families, wives, girlfriends, children and community find out.

I've concluded the risk of being outed is part of the excitement.

Edited by topblkmale
Clarifying risk to married men's reputation.
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 5:19 PM, Cumpigmelb said:

A co-worker (female) introduced me to her husband who was an African American   (rare in Australia) she knew I was gay and she was hoping that we would become friends as we both played golf. 
He was as bad at golf as I was but we went 3-4 times a week. 
he loved the fact I could almost deepthroat his massive cock and that he could hold me down and really pound my ass. 
they moved interstate but he occasionally visits Melbourne and always makes time to rape my holes. 
funny thing was his wife told me she didn’t trust him around other women as she thought he would cheat. And straight men would also be a bad influence. 
he n I chat often and he is a total cheating slut. His cockIMG_6046.jpeg.0704339cc2b87e7e494c3061886f6ee2.jpeg my ass in the pic. 

One lucky mate you are , take all that BBC cum you can. I bet she knows about you two, she'd probably watched at one point. I need BBC so bad myself , so take it all.😵

• Like 1

I am married with kids but prefer raw sex with blokes. I love getting loaded up by guys. I am on prep though so get tested regularly. I've not had sex with the wife for years either, so there is no chance of passing anything on to her.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

5 hours ago, MKSub24 said:

I am married with kids but prefer raw sex with blokes. I love getting loaded up by guys. I am on prep though so get tested regularly. I've not had sex with the wife for years either, so there is no chance of passing anything on to her.

Zero judgement here, just plain curiosity.  When you married, did you have any Bi leaninngs?  Had you played with guys before?  If not, what made you explore with another bloke?  I get the no sex with the wife, but does she know that you play with men and is cool with that?  Glad you are on PrEP, how do you explain the pills?  

My sex with married men is limited.  They don’t want a relationship and just want to get off.  Totally works for me.  I don’t want to pry, so I never ask these questions, but really am curious.  Seriously, no judgements though.  

• Piggy 1

Prior to marrying my wife I shared a house with a guy who, after sharing the house for some time, came on to me and we ended up having fun together. It was a first experience of man on man fun for both of us so it wasn't great.  It continued for a couple of years but didn't progress and i decided I wanted to "go  straight and have kids" and that is what I did, but inevitably the bi urges returned. This all happened  pre internet when meeting gay guys in rural UK wasn't easy. She doesn't know about my bi side and I hide the tablets. I take them event based as meets have to be planned around my straight life. It is not easy but  I have stuck with my wife because it is not her fault I am bi and she would be devastated if we split. Incidently, the guy I had my first experience with, eventually came out and now lives with his male partner, but we still occassionally meet up for fun.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2024 at 5:51 PM, MKSub24 said:

Prior to marrying my wife I shared a house with a guy who, after sharing the house for some time, came on to me and we ended up having fun together. It was a first experience of man on man fun for both of us so it wasn't great.  It continued for a couple of years but didn't progress and i decided I wanted to "go  straight and have kids" and that is what I did, but inevitably the bi urges returned. This all happened  pre internet when meeting gay guys in rural UK wasn't easy. She doesn't know about my bi side and I hide the tablets. I take them event based as meets have to be planned around my straight life. It is not easy but  I have stuck with my wife because it is not her fault I am bi and she would be devastated if we split. Incidently, the guy I had my first experience with, eventually came out and now lives with his male partner, but we still occassionally meet up for fun.

Women love watching men have sex with each other,  it's the same for women as it was for men finding women being together being hot😵, so she may like it.. Then again she may be doing the same thing that you are doing 💋

• Upvote 1

I am married going on 40 years. I’ve been getting fucked before I got married and continued all during my marriage. We entered into a cuckold relationship about 15 years ago so she fuck other men but she does not have a clue that I’m bi. 

I got hiv early in our our marriage and eventually passed gave it to her (not intentionally). I managed to convince her I got hiv from fucking prostitutes. 

I am now a full time bottom and only fuck raw. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/30/2024 at 2:51 PM, MKSub24 said:

Thanks for sharing guy!  I truly hope that both you and your wife get what you are looking for and have a happy and successful life together in whatever form that may be!  Glad you still get to p,ay around!  Cheers!

It’s a hard phase to get out of. When you’re still married but all you want are loads in your fuck hole. What else can you do but pop into the bathhouse or bookstore? Cruising public spots isn’t for everyone and when you have a fake life to get back to, you kind of need those quick-release attributes that only a bathhouse or bookstore provide. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Willing said:

Women love watching men have sex with each other,  it's the same for women as it was for men finding women being together being hot😵, so she may like it.. Then again she may be doing the same thing that you are doing 💋

My wife is very vanilla when it comes to sex so she wouldn't accept me being with a man. She may be having an affair but I have no evidence that she is. If she is, good luck to her. I obviously can't provide her with what she wants, otherwise we would still be having sex. When I meet up with guys for sex, they can't believe i am married to a woman, as they say I am a natural with men.

• Piggy 2