Ana was a married housewife.  37 years old Japanese. She 5’8. Average build small breasts an oval shape vagina. Her husband James a very powerful businessman. 5’10 53 overweight. He married Ana in an arrange marriage. They have been married for fifteen years and have a nine year old daughter, Tara. 
Ana was content if not happy at being a stay at home wife. James provided very well for his family. Yet their sex life was boring at least for Ana it was. 
James was often away on business. Leaving Ana alone in their isolated home. With very few friends or family that lived near by. 
The winter months were brutal with snowstorms. Not wanting to freeze. James called Sanchez heating and oil company. The owner, Hector couldn’t make it out. But would send his son Nick. Nick who was eighteen and a college freshman 6’1 a nice 8 inch cock when it was soft. Fucked a lot of older married women. Including the high school principal’s wife who was his teacher. Was going to flunk him, when he seduced her right in her husband’s office. Made a video of it, blackmailing her with it. Forcing her to pass Nick. 
  James left for a business trip. Tara was spending the night at her friends home. Nick arrived around 3. Ana showed him where the furnace was he went right to work. “Is there anything I can get you?” Ana asked. “No thank you madam.” Nick answered. Nick checked her out. As she turned away. “Very nice.” Nick thought to himself. In the meantime the weather was getting worse outside. The governor declared a state of emergency.

It took Nick about two hours  to heat the entire house. “I’m finished.” Nick said to Ana. “Thank you” Ana said giving him a check for the job he did.  Nick went to leave but his car was buried under snow with it still coming down hard. Ana said you can’t go anywhere. It’s too dangerous out.

Nick agreed and saw opportunity to fuck Ana. 
Ana fixed Nick and herself dinner. “Thank you for dinner.” Nick said drinking his second glass of wine. “You’re welcome Nick.” Ana said. “It’s getting late, I’ll show you to the guest room.” Ana got up and followed. The guest room was across from Ana and James’s bedroom. “Good night Nick.” Good night Mrs. Park.” “Thank you for your hospitality.” Ana held her gaze into the young man’s eyes longer than she should have.

it must be the wine she thought. In the middle of the night. Ana thought she heard something and sees Nick coming out of the bathroom in his brief underwear. She blushes. The only man she’s seen was her husband. “I’m sorry Mrs Park.” “I didn’t mean to scare you.” “It’s alright.” Ana replied. “Do you want to get something to eat?” She asked. “Yes Nick answered. “Let me put on my pants.” They finished off the wine. Nick stroked her face and kissed her lightly in the lips. Ana was a bit nervous. Sensing this Nick asked her if she was scared. Ana nodded yes. “No need to be as he slowly placed his under her nightgown , feeling her breasts. Lifting her nightgown off of her wearing her grannypanties. He took her hand put it on his tone body and chest. Bringing her hand down to his pants to discover he wasn’t wearing his underwear.  He kisses her with such passion in away she has never known. Her panties come off and they go up to her bedroom. He sucks on her breasts, then down to her vagina. “What a tight pussy you got.” She strokes his cock he places it in her mouth and she sucks him.He takes his cock out of her mouth and slowly places it inside her. Very deep. He thrusts it in and out of her. She experiences her first organism. Her eyes roll in the back of her head. He grunts and shoots his load into the married woman. 
the next morning Ana woke up in Nick’s arms naked in the bed she shares with her husband. the streets have been plowed and so was Ana. 
She would become pregnant with Nick’s baby. He knew it was his. But James thought it was his. But tragedy struck when James was killed. After a year Nick would help raise his son with Ana along with her daughter. 

• Like 2