How big was your 1st cock?

18 hours ago, Pnpguyny said:

I was 11 and he was hairy with blond fur. Of course it seemed huge at the time compared to mine but I think it was probably 7". When he fucked me it was unbearable at first I could hardly stand the pain but I was so crazy about him I would have done anything to please him. Like everyone else I grew to love and crave his cock in me. The best part was when he came he would bear hug me for a long time. I loved him and laying against his sweaty fur made me feel so loved.

Cool story, bro!

Mine was my stepbrother with a 9in jock cock. My stepfather too fucked me with his 8.5in. I got pozzed by a German cock almost 9.2in. My nut is about 4 to 4.5 in inside my ass canal and hence to be fully satisfied in sex I normally prefer cocks 7in and plus. Agreed its not about size but how men use their cock however over time I feel no sexual satisfaction with smaller than 7in cocks. 

My first cock was about 7 and average girth, but that was just oral. The first in me was about 4.5 and average, but we were fumbling around till he got it in me. I was smart enough to want Vaseline first, but it still hurt even though I thought I was prepared. I've never had as much issue with the larger ones I've taken, as I had with that small one. I always feel like those little guys go extra hard because they all have something to prove. 

On 3/25/2023 at 9:22 AM, retiredbtm67 said:

Just wondering guys, if you remember, how big was the 1st cock that you took up you and could you take it all. I remember my first one vaguely and it was about 6inches and very thick.

The first one I took was pretty average sized...  5.5 to 6 or so and moderate thickness.  I remember it burned a little going in, but once it was in it felt good...  I've since taken some much larger than that...  The big ones still hurt a little as they go in..  but like that first one...  once they are in...  I love it.

The first dick I ever serviced sucked and got fucked with was a 8.5 x5 inches.  I was 19 at the time and he was 30 years older than I.   He bred me fist and took my virginity.    Then later started sucking him and swallowing.  He made me total sub gay boy from what I thought was a straight life I was living.   Fast forward to now.  He is still the only man I suck and let fuck me.   I'm 39 he's 69.  And I'm totally submissive to him although we are not a manogonous relationship. 

He's 6" cut, almost 6" around, the same as i grew to be.  I loved sucking him right away.  I was 12 at the time, so it really hurt the first two times he fucked me, but it was so worth it, and I'm really glad I got used to it in a couple more weeks.

• Like 1

Too big but thankfully he took his time and moreover I wanted him in me. It's probably unfortunate if guys have a bad first experience then think that they can't take cock up their ass because it's too painful. I've given a lot of advice to younger - and some not so young - guys about taking cock, mostly in chats but also during anon hookups where i've been the bottom and they feel they can ask me without fear of judgement or that i'm just a leacherous older man trying to hit on them.

• 4 weeks later...