Swallow... on not.

On 3/29/2023 at 10:51 AM, SuburbanSeed666 said:

It boggles my mind that there's a question of choice here. There is no choice. Swallowing is the choice. 

Good cocksuckers know to swallow because it's part of the job and their reward for the hard work.

I know if you're going down on me and it's good you don't have other options. It's a matter of survival. When I'm forcing your head further down and unload between skull fucking sadistic thrusts, it's a question of how badly you want to breathe. 

Swallow and take every last drop or drown and swirl out while I finish off anyway? 🧐 🤔 😈

You are too fucking hot !  Wish I lived in St Petersburg, Florida.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Swallow. Always swallow. I can't imagine sucking a beautiful dick. Tasting the sweet precum. Feel him start to tense up. Then it happens. The thing you were waiting for. He cums. The first shot is a dribble. Just enough to get a taste. But the second shot is powerful. It slams into the back of your mouth. He fills your mouth with his hot nectar...

I can't imagine that happening and not swallowing everything I'm given.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 3/29/2023 at 1:51 PM, SuburbanSeed666 said:

It boggles my mind that there's a question of choice here. There is no choice. Swallowing is the choice. 

Good cocksuckers know to swallow because it's part of the job and their reward for the hard work.

I know if you're going down on me and it's good you don't have other options. It's a matter of survival. When I'm forcing your head further down and unload between skull fucking sadistic thrusts, it's a question of how badly you want to breathe. 

Swallow and take every last drop or drown and swirl out while I finish off anyway? 🧐 🤔 😈

Amazing post!

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:05 AM, norefusal said:

lets not pretend prep wasnt a game changer. swallow in 1983 - you had a deathwish. swallow in 2023 - you earned it bitch! swallow every load u can find

... not really. I think swallowing toxic cum, especially straight down your throat, is/was safer than swirling it around your mouth and savouring the taste, or spitting it out and leaving the remnants around your gums, etc. The saliva but especially the stomach hydrochloric acid kills most of the HIV, from my understanding. Anyway, it worked for me! 😮💦😃

This question is kinda conflicting for guys that like me that love their faces being painted in cum. I love to swallow, especially ropey jets flushing straight down the back of my throat. But I also want it warm and wet all over my face. Rubbed all over so I have my beauty mask! 😃 How to get both? Other than with several guys varying it up? I've had that a few times at sex venues but it's all a bit hit and miss! 🤪

8 hours ago, TallAussieBtm said:

... not really. I think swallowing toxic cum, especially straight down your throat, is/was safer than swirling it around your mouth and savouring the taste, or spitting it out and leaving the remnants around your gums, etc. The saliva but especially the stomach hydrochloric acid kills most of the HIV, from my understanding. Anyway, it worked for me! 😮💦😃

just to clarify, as i feel people may be misunderstanding my comment from a hindsight perspective: my memory from having lived it was that the CDC in the early days of the epidemic told us to avoid cum at all costs. it wasnt until the mid 90s iirc that we were being advised that swallowing had been reclassified as "low risk" due to the reasons you list above. Anyone who lived thru the everchanging narrative of the recent covid pandemic can understand that in the early days of "mysterious gay cancer" the message was to lock yourself in the house and speak to no one. 😜