Swallow... on not.

when I am sucking a guys cock there should never be any doubt of what my job is.suck the cum out of his balls and swallow it. the only reason not to swallow any mans load is if he doesn’t want me to. sometimes guys wanna blow their load on my face or on my ass or wherever, and that is their choice, never the cocksuckers choice. besides any true cocksucking faggot will tell you, the cum is our reward for doing a good job.cocksuckerme.jpg.157fb72e6f99d0ce76773b8dee9b5c16.jpg

I ALWAYS SWALLOW.  My reason being There's no point sucking a guy off if you're not going to taste and swallow the gift of his CUM.   I also believe as a cock sucker, the guy I'm sucking off will expect to be able to shoot his load in my mouth or down my throat and not to swallow would lesson the effect of his Orgasm.  

To spit out the gift of a guys sperm when you've brought him to orgasm, to me is an insult to the guy who shot his load in your mouth.  I love to get a guys cock down the back of my throat so he can shoot his cum deep in my stomach.

On 5/16/2023 at 10:59 PM, TallAussieBtm said:

This question is kinda conflicting for guys that like me that love their faces being painted in cum. I love to swallow, especially ropey jets flushing straight down the back of my throat. But I also want it warm and wet all over my face. Rubbed all over so I have my beauty mask! 😃 How to get both? Other than with several guys varying it up? I've had that a few times at sex venues but it's all a bit hit and miss! 🤪

I’m just the same. I nearly always swallow, but if I’m in a group scene I love taking a load on my face and letting guys see me that way. Or if I see a load on a guy’s chest, or on the floor, I might get down and rub my beard in it. I’m like a cat with catnip—I just lose my mind. 

I think it should be up to the man your servicing. If he's kind enough to allow you to the privilege of letting you suck his cock, he should have the final say

I really enjoy swallowing cum, but I also love it when a man will pull out, grab my by the head and blast his load all over my face. Watching the cum shoot out of his cock is amazing.

• Like 1

Love to swallow.  If I'm sucking a guy, and he says he's cumin.  I'm not stopping now.  Leet it go, I'll take it ALL.  The most loads I got at once was five. I sucked of five guys at a bookstore over maybe 45 mins.  So hot.  Swallowed every load. 

I was taught from the start that it's a grave insult to refuse a man's load.  I quickly learned how awesome swallowing is.  I always do it.  I don't want it shot on my face or my chest, I want it in my belly.  I want him to know I'm a good cocksucker.  Cum is my reward for doing the work.  Having me swallow it is his reward.

I started sucking cock about 3 years ago I'm 59 now. Started having erectile disfunction problems. And started watching and reading sex stories. Eventually I found that gay stories turned me on. Took a few years to act on it. Decided that I was born to bottom for men. First few times didn't finish my job of serving my tops. Now I swallow every time. Mainly into black cocks although I sucked few white men.