How do you get a Safe Only btm to take your seed?

barefucker44

On those rare occassions when you cum across a btm who only wants to play safe, how you do get him to want your seed?  Love to learn what other tops do in this situation.  One technique I have used is to rim the btm for a long ass time until he is beggin for my cock. Them instead of mountin up I keep on rimmin him for another long ass time until he cant stand not havin my cock inside him.  Then I slide in raw.  Most of the time they are so fuckin horny they either dont notice I am raw or they dont care.  Either way, pretty soon I am happily breedin them.  Aint had a btm object so far.  Only had to do this a few times as most guys I meet only play bareback.  What other techniques do you other tops use in such a situation if it happens?

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 3

You gotta take it slow. This usually works for me. You gotta het him real horny. I start by sucking his cock - get him real hard. Then I move to his asshole. I eat him out and tongue fuck him until he's dripping. Compliment his ass/asshole. "man you got the hottest asshole I've ever seen"Rub your cock between his ass cheeks and rub your helmet on his hole. Tell him you gotta just feel his hole on the end of your cock. Slide in an inch or 2. Grunt and moan with pleasure "fuck man, your hole feels awesome" Go a bit deeper, "just let me fuck your ass for a few minutes" Go in him up to your balls. NEVER promise not to cum in his ass. Keep fucking him until you hear him moaning. Never tell him "I'm gunna. cum" Just keep fucking him until you shoot your load in his ass. 9 times outta 10 if I get my entire shaft in his asshole it's a safe bet Im gunna seed him. I'd guess most bottoms wanna be bred - they just gotta be led there.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 3
  • Downvote 3

6 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

You gotta take it slow. This usually works for me. You gotta het him real horny. I start by sucking his cock - get him real hard. Then I move to his asshole. I eat him out and tongue fuck him until he's dripping. Compliment his ass/asshole. "man you got the hottest asshole I've ever seen"Rub your cock between his ass cheeks and rub your helmet on his hole. Tell him you gotta just feel his hole on the end of your cock. Slide in an inch or 2. Grunt and moan with pleasure "fuck man, your hole feels awesome" Go a bit deeper, "just let me fuck your ass for a few minutes" Go in him up to your balls. NEVER promise not to cum in his ass. Keep fucking him until you hear him moaning. Never tell him "I'm gunna. cum" Just keep fucking him until you shoot your load in his ass. 9 times outta 10 if I get my entire shaft in his asshole it's a safe bet Im gunna seed him. I'd guess most bottoms wanna be bred - they just gotta be led there.

I'm a bottom and play safe. I always tell the top not to cum in me as nd wear a rubber. But there have been times after my ass has been rimmed I know I would not have cared if I was fucked raw and if he dumped his cum in me. Popper me up and I fo most anything.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

As others have suggested get them horny by eating their ass out then they will beg you to fuck them then you push in raw and start fucking. They will be so horny they would forget about it. 
Another approach would be to  put on the rubber start fucking. Couple strokes in start pulling all the way out then pushing back in. On the third thrust pull the rubber off and slide in raw! At that point once again they will be too horny to stop you. 
Another approach would be if they not willing they’ll them to let u just grind your dick on their hole or fuck between their thighs . Start poking at their hole a few times then get back to grinding then push up inside of them and fucked them till u breed them. NEVER pull out when cumming!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

I hope everyone realizes that most of what's being urged here - fucking someone under terms that were not consented to (in fact, explicitly NOT consented to) amounts to sexual assault at a minimum and very possibly (in a number of jurisdictions) rape.

It's shit like this that straight men for years used to justify forcing themselves onto women: she wanted it, she said no but then she didn't (couldn't) stop me, blah blah blah.

What many of you are advocating is that people prove themselves liars and untrustworthy pieces of shit. As a few sane-r people have pointed out, there are plenty of bottoms out there who are happy to bareback; find one of them, instead of forcing what YOU want onto someone who's made it clear it's not what HE wants. JFC.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

• Moderators

@BootmanLA has some valid points. I also want to offer a perspective from the reluctant bottom. 

The guy who first got me to bareback 30 years ago tried all the techniques you are advocating above. He eventually slipped his big, uncut cock inside me bare.  After a few strokes, I freaked out and told him to quit. He did, and we finished with a rubber on. We fucked again a couple of weeks later with a rubber again. Then his patience paid off the third time because the memory of how good that brief bare fuck felt led me to ask him to fuck me raw. He was my first bareback fuckbuddy; he probably got to put 100 loads or more in me over the years. So being persuasive and demanding can work, but planting the seed and then backing off might lead to a longer term thing. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

And to be clear: there's a big difference between keeping urging the "safe only" bottom to try bareback, and giving it to him bareback without his OK.

Of course, if you keep urging and he gets pissed off, he may call it off entirely. But that's still better than "convincing" him to try something he's expressly opposed to by just doing it anyway. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 hours ago, barefucker44 said:

On those rare occassions when you cum across a btm who only wants to play safe, how you do get him to want your seed?  Love to learn what other tops do in this situation.  One technique I have used is to rim the btm for a long ass time until he is beggin for my cock. Them instead of mountin up I keep on rimmin him for another long ass time until he cant stand not havin my cock inside him.  Then I slide in raw.  Most of the time they are so fuckin horny they either dont notice I am raw or they dont care.  Either way, pretty soon I am happily breedin them.  Aint had a btm object so far.  Only had to do this a few times as most guys I meet only play bareback.  What other techniques do you other tops use in such a situation if it happens?

So, you will to poz a neg guy even if he isn't seeking it?

• Like 1

So the last time I used a condom was with a young man I'd been chatting with online, we hadn't discussed it before hand so when he showed up he brought a condom and asked me to use it, which I did. We fucked for a while and eventually I stopped and let him know I wouldn't be able to come with it on. He ended up finishing me with his hand that time.

Next time he hit me up, he let me know I could fuck him raw. I think for him it was a trust issue, in that he didn't trust someone he was meeting for the first time, but after getting to know me longer he trusted me enough to let me breed him.

• Like 6