How do you get a Safe Only btm to take your seed?

barefucker44

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WestPhillyGuy said:

So, you will to poz a neg guy even if he isn't seeking it?

2 hours ago, HoneyBuns1980 said:

Seems a lot of these guys definitely fantasize about it. 

2 hours ago, JimInWisc said:

Perhaps even most; it's great bate fuel.  Are we making fucking a competitive sport???  🙂

Moderator's Note: Currently, this post is in General Discussion. Discussion of pozzing and poz fetish are not allowed. Please don't cause someone else to get an infraction. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I hope everyone realizes that most of what's being urged here - fucking someone under terms that were not consented to (in fact, explicitly NOT consented to) amounts to sexual assault at a minimum and very possibly (in a number of jurisdictions) rape.

It's shit like this that straight men for years used to justify forcing themselves onto women: she wanted it, she said no but then she didn't (couldn't) stop me, blah blah blah.

What many of you are advocating is that people prove themselves liars and untrustworthy pieces of shit. As a few sane-r people have pointed out, there are plenty of bottoms out there who are happy to bareback; find one of them, instead of forcing what YOU want onto someone who's made it clear it's not what HE wants. JFC.

I 100% concur with you on this. I believe the words force, rape play and stealthing are what's really at the root of 'convincing' a safe bottom to go raw.

Again, non judgment of anyone into those scenes, but that's what it is.

Edited by topblkmale

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 12:36 AM, Bokkierob said:

You gotta take it slow. This usually works for me. You gotta het him real horny. I start by sucking his cock - get him real hard. Then I move to his asshole. I eat him out and tongue fuck him until he's dripping. Compliment his ass/asshole. "man you got the hottest asshole I've ever seen"Rub your cock between his ass cheeks and rub your helmet on his hole. Tell him you gotta just feel his hole on the end of your cock. Slide in an inch or 2. Grunt and moan with pleasure "fuck man, your hole feels awesome" Go a bit deeper, "just let me fuck your ass for a few minutes" Go in him up to your balls. NEVER promise not to cum in his ass. Keep fucking him until you hear him moaning. Never tell him "I'm gunna. cum" Just keep fucking him until you shoot your load in his ass. 9 times outta 10 if I get my entire shaft in his asshole it's a safe bet Im gunna seed him. I'd guess most bottoms wanna be bred - they just gotta be led there.

Damnnnn I'd love that 

On 4/6/2023 at 10:36 PM, Bokkierob said:

You gotta take it slow. This usually works for me. You gotta het him real horny. I start by sucking his cock - get him real hard. Then I move to his asshole. I eat him out and tongue fuck him until he's dripping. Compliment his ass/asshole. "man you got the hottest asshole I've ever seen"Rub your cock between his ass cheeks and rub your helmet on his hole. Tell him you gotta just feel his hole on the end of your cock. Slide in an inch or 2. Grunt and moan with pleasure "fuck man, your hole feels awesome" Go a bit deeper, "just let me fuck your ass for a few minutes" Go in him up to your balls. NEVER promise not to cum in his ass. Keep fucking him until you hear him moaning. Never tell him "I'm gunna. cum" Just keep fucking him until you shoot your load in his ass. 9 times outta 10 if I get my entire shaft in his asshole it's a safe bet Im gunna seed him. I'd guess most bottoms wanna be bred - they just gotta be led there.

This was basically me as the bottom when I lost my virginity.  Went into the situation 100% we will be using condoms and walked out leaking his cum. He did say he had a condom when we started but when the time came to fuck he said his brother must of taken it and understood if I wanted to stop.  I couldn't think straight at all and took him bare with no thoughts about him actually cumming. 

• Like 1

I simply cannot fucking understand this toxic culture. 

If a bottom TELLS YOU to wear a condom. You have TWO fucking options. 

You wear a rubber. 

You don't, and you find a bottom that wants it bare. 

This bullshit with "I'll pull out, until I don't. The bottom was enjoying it, didn't tell me to and I came in hin"  is fucking ridiculous.

"I just rim him then stick it in" that's bullshit. 

It's disgusting that a majority of y'all think it's ok to override another's consent because you are acting like a fucking child. 

If you want to fuck a bottom who insists on using a condom, then build the trust with them so it can happen. Do not circumvent it. If they refuse to go bare, be an adult and find one who will. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, badubydo said:

I simply cannot fucking understand this toxic culture. 

If a bottom TELLS YOU to wear a condom. You have TWO fucking options. 

You wear a rubber. 

You don't, and you find a bottom that wants it bare. 

This bullshit with "I'll pull out, until I don't. The bottom was enjoying it, didn't tell me to and I came in hin"  is fucking ridiculous.

"I just rim him then stick it in" that's bullshit. 

It's disgusting that a majority of y'all think it's ok to override another's consent because you are acting like a fucking child. 

If you want to fuck a bottom who insists on using a condom, then build the trust with them so it can happen. Do not circumvent it. If they refuse to go bare, be an adult and find one who will. 

Many believe sexual consent only exists for females.

• Like 1

This is an interesting topic. I' m exclusively safe until myself and my play partners gain some trust (still super risky though,  because trust to one person is different to trust in another). I found it takes a really strong effort to ensure you stay safe and it's so easy to let it slide (or slide in). Two occasions come to mind, one guy who claimed to be safe only, climbed on top of me when I was face down, promptly told me he had no condoms and tried to force his cock in me. I had to reach round, hold his cock and force it away from my hole. He was not happy, but still fucked my crack and came on my ass. Prior to the session he asked if he could tie my hands up first,  but I said no. It's quite obvious why he wanted to do that. The second one was with a regular who I always stay safe with as hes a randy guy who fucks anything, often bare, and I know this. One session, we had met numerous times before, he had eaten my hole and lubed it up nicely, he rubbed his cock over my hole and slipped it in bare, I knew this and asked him to take it out. He smiled and obliged, said he was just keeping it warm. It was a huge struggle for me to say that, as I wanted it so much, but sometimes you have to do it.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, badubydo said:

Yes yes yes.

A little different take on this.

For me, this is gets into mind fuck... which i love, and i know i'm not alone in this.  To me, this is about control, seduction. i think we can experience both without violating a persons volition.  Of course, i cannot fathom not receiving a Mans seed into me. Hell, once i have it, i don't want to let it back out. i'll cramp and clench to hold it in.

i think it's part of a lot off bottoms nature to want/need to be controlled and seduced, taken, possessed, ad infinitum lol. i also think it's part of a lot of Tops natures to have corresponding desires/needs to control, seduce, take, possess, ad infinitum.  

One way i can experience all of these is by sharing one orgasm, the Tops. i.e., i don't have an orgasm of my own, but instead get my orgasm from Him. It can use some of the techniques some have described, like sucking or stimulating a bottoms penis to make him really horny, but then not giving him the release of his own orgasm, but Top replaces the bottoms orgasm with His. To me, You don't even have to be devious about it if You really tap into a lot of bottoms nature, You can condition a bottom to crave Your orgasm and seed and be disappointed if he has his own orgasm and not Yours. 

idk, this is one idea, i've got others, but to me it's got a lot of the same Top/bottom psychology behind it. Honestly, there are things that are very arousing to me and appealing about these Men getting a bottom to take Their seed, so i look for what is behind it without violating a persons trust or volition. 

• Like 2