Horse Market Cleveland

str8mature5

Attended Horse Market as a Mare and took at least 8 loads and lost count of how many dicks! Was an awesome time ! Then went to Flex and got 6 more anon loads, was a great night!  Claw being in town probably helped with this, thanks to all the studs who bred me.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I would love to be a mare too if I was younger.  Reading about the weekends festivities all around, it sounds like a great experience.  I am close enough too.

10 minutes ago, austin_submale said:

I find videos online but not much about what the rules are...  some about what happens...  But I'd love to find out more.

Did you go to the website?   [think before following links] [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com

I published a blog piece about my experience, as a stallion, on this site:  CLAW: My First Horse Market - From My Side of the Sling--Breeding Zone Edition - Breeding Zone

Edited by FelchingPisser
added info
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

Did you go to the website?   [think before following links] [think before following links] [think before following links] https://horsemarketsf.com

I published a blog piece about my experience, as a stallion, on this site:  CLAW: My First Horse Market - From My Side of the Sling--Breeding Zone Edition - Breeding Zone

Thanks for the info!!!  Wish they were doing one near Austin...  Looks like DFW has had them...  that's only 4 hours away, maybe I can go some time.