Hospice

I had the sensation this wasn't a fiction story but a farewell - after my sensation got confirmation I never had guts to bring it up again. 

I still remember him, at this time last year he was comforting me because I learnt about a painful event during new year's eve. He's pushed me forward to take the right decisions then. 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, LeatherScorpionFF said:

I have that feeling too. It most certainly crossed my mind. 

Many story details were a coincidence with something he told me privately. Of course I won't share them. 

And, a couple chapters before completion, he told me "this one will be completed! For sure!"

We loved each other and he knew it

23 minutes ago, SlampaBay said:

I just posted a message on his profile. Check it out. I'm crying too much to repeat it here.  

maybe we cry together. Never talked directly, never confronted on anything here but now let's experience this common feeling and let it flow.

Here's what I posted on his profile:

I may be new to this thread but I've long been a serious fan of his work, which at various times made me cum, laugh, cry, cringe but always think. And care.

My heart goes out to all of you so knew him best and miss him most.

I have been following the last few posts on this story in regards to it's author @evilqueerpig. And from comments on his profile, it is very sad to learn of his passing.

When I first joined this site, he was one of the first members to reach out with a message and subsequently follow me. Rest easy mate. 

Long before Eliot and I started chatting (roughly 6 moths ago), I admired him for his witty and honest comments.  Then, one day he sent me a message regarding the tattoo on my ass and how much he liked it. We subsequently exchanged messages about various issues and our views on being HIV+ and chasing.  He was (as many of you know) very unapologetic and honest, which I admired so much.

In late August/early September, family obligations took me away from BZ, and when I returned, Eliot's messages and comments had stopped.  I feared that his health issues had taken a turn for the worse.   He had confided to me that his health was failing, but he was facing it with his Brooklyn attitude.  Even though we only exchanged BZ messages, I developed a bond with him. and am forever grateful for his advice and guidance.  Rest in peace, Eliot.