Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

Although like most bottoms, I love to get fucked, I never get disappointed if a top cums fast. I have a couple of tops that I've paid close attention to in order to find out what pushes their buttons. I really get off knowing I can make a top cum before he intends to. Makes me feel like a good bottom should, that I'm only there to please. So tops, do you feel bad when you cum too fast or not care. Bottoms, is just getting a load from a quick coming top enough to get you off?

It doesn't matter to me much if a top pumps hisnload into my ass very quickly. It's all about the top enjoying himself, fucking my ass and choosing if he wants to unload fast or take his time. I don't feel cheated at all, the sex isn't about my pleasure, it's all about the top's pleasure. The fuck I received a few days ago in a parking garage was fast, but it didn't matter. My ass was dripping cum....I received the reward I was after and it didn't take much hard work to get. I just went to a bathhouse later and got another rewarded cum load, the guy took longer, and the cum lube that was already in my ass made the second fuck even more pleasurable for me and the top.

• Upvote 1

Guest slobbvers

When I top it depends on how often I've previously. If I've shot me load every day for at least five days I don't care how good a bottom says he is it will take awhile to cum. If it's been a couple of days the I'll cum quicker.

I find it rewarding, it makes me feel like the top was so turned on and my hole was giving him so much pleasure that he had to cum quickly.

Same here - for me it's about the top getting off - if he does it quickly I figure the fuck was a real turn on and that is a turn on for me

My hole is only there for his pleasure, and if it gets him off fast (my milking muscles are well-developed), I take it as a compliment. On the other hand, when a top takes all the time he needs with my ass, and fucks for a long session, my hole and prostate become extremely sensitive, so that every move his cock makes sends a wave of bliss through me - a nice bonus for keeping him happy.

I like it both ways. Many times I only have time for a fast pump and dump. However, i really like to hit the poppers and get fucked long and hard. I really like tops who cum quickly and then use their load as lube to give me another one or two loads. Had that happen last week. in the end my job is to make sure my top is happy. When he cums and how many times is up to him. His load is my reward.

I can not agree more with you.... As for me I use the top to fuck my ass - not the other way around! A top has to be totally head strong before I consider him to even be capable of using me anyway HE wants... But if that top comes around - that top will be the one who deserves to seed my ass.

Guest bareman

I agree with the other bottoms here. It is my duty and intention of pleasing the top no matter what it takes or how long. I am into pleasing him, and the load I receive is my reward. I usually do not get hard because I am into him, not me. I was fucked for over an hour and half the other day before he came in me. He also used dildoes on me to keep me loose and sloppy when he wanted a break. A great top. Next time he is going to piss in me first, then fuck me and mix his cum with piss. I will then be plugged. As long as it takes him is his decision.

It doesn't bother me...the top gets off...I get a creamy load in my hole...a win-win situation for both of us...the fact that he came quickly just gives me more time to go looking for my next load

Same here...Some guys apologize for cuming so quickly but truly, I don't mind at all. When I'm at the baths I actually like it when guys, including bottoms, come into my room just to get off before going home. Those are usually quick pump'n dumps and I like them, especial;ly when the guys leaves right away without saying a word. I feel so used and I love it.