Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

I was stealth bred a couple nights ago. guy I fucked with 3 years ago. met up again. i was riding his cock for a few minutes and when i pulled off there was cum on his cock. He never made a sound. I thought he couldn't have cum that quick. He fucked me twice more. all in all he shot two loads in my ass and one on my hole. he told me the next day he had shot twice in me. love being stealthed. so fucking hot. definitely going to take his juice again

I like it when they blow without warning or making it known like they are trying to stealth breed... Fucking hot!
Edited by TopHunter

Love a top coming fast if in a horny situation and they get really turned on by me or the situation - like using me in a dark room, me offering my anon hole and them sticking in their big dick and giving me some spunk. When topping, generally takes me time to shoot unless willing real young boi wanting raw cock.

I love how some on here say that the sex is only about the top and that it is not for the bottom's pleasure, then in the next sentence they say that they are pleased to know that he came so quickly... That the "reward of the cum in my ass said I was a great fuck".... That means you got something out of it, which.. I thought you weren't there for that. lol

That said, I prefer a loner session. I want the physical and emotional connection to last longer than "two minutes".. I'd much rather the top and I BOTH experience a longer period of pleasure than just a couple of minutes. 'Course, if there's a second, longer lasting session with him, then that is more than fine. :)

• 1 month later...

It really depends on the goal. Sometimes I want to enjoy myself, and if that's the case then it does bug me because I wanted to get fucked and it was over too quickly. Other times though, I don't want to enjoy myself at all, I just want to make it about the top(s). In that case, finishing quickly is great because he gets what he wants and I don't really get much out of the exchange.

Guest BgchaserATX

For me, there is no "too fast". I love to be used for the TOPS pleasure, I dont even get off while being fucked, am too busy concentrating on making them feel good. I get off later, playing with the cum in my hole they left behind.

For me as a bottom, I love getting fucked and filled with hot, raw cum, especially poz loads. So it dosen't matter if a top cums in me fast as I feel very satisfied that I have sexaully satisfied a horny top by fucking his bare dick. Plus, I love seeing a top's body shiver, shake and stiffen as he pumps his raw load in my ass.

• 7 months later...
I don't feel cheated at all, the sex isn't about my pleasure, it's all about the top's pleasure.

I only feel cheated when the top doesn't cum whether fucking short or long (especially long) and I don't get their load - I have a top that has done that to me a few times - but he's also filled me up real good many times!

luckily, as a top i've got a round two. :) there are some bottoms that has gorgeous asses and incredible holes. if i've not jacked in several days then my cock is going to sperm you up fast. :)

as a bottom, there's usually some foreplay/sex before the fuck that really made the quick dump very satisfying. i've been rimmed for ages and had to suck on cock for ages only to be rewarded with a quick fuck.

if he cums quick i expect him to be ready to go another round