Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

There are many btms in my city (Chicago) so a guy who pops his Nutt quick is a sign that those btms were picky or a tease. :) aka. my ass or mouth was just a warm hole and I get that.  If the guy gets embarrassed with the:

"sorry man, thought I could last longer."

I quickly put him at ease:

"No prob man. Your dick definently needed that.

Or

"No worries. ... it was def a big load that was overdue to bust."

I've yet to find a real Minute Man though, like tuff_puppy's on Xtube. Couple of pumps of that thick PA dick and his buddy gets all loud while dumping his load up that doggy ass. And a regular ! Who always pops quick!!  https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/anon-top-at-motel-32708902

I prefer they drop their load quickly inside me so that I can move on and get another guy in me fast as I feel like I need to be there to please as many men as possible as quickly as possible that being said my job is to be a dump for the top so if he wants to fuck me longer I should have no say in the matter that's my job is only to take his load but for me the faster the better as I prefer to have multiple loads inside me as opposed to one long one through the night

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Ideally I like a longer fucking session, but sometimes you just don't have the time.  Aside from that, I have found that married guys cum SO fast.  I just don't set expectations for timing really, so it's not likely to be disappointing for me.

Prefer long extended sweaty play sessions and always make that clear up front with anyone I play with. Sex should take longer than it takes to drive to the guy's house. Occasionally down for a quick pump and dump - but only with regulars when we don't have much time to play.