Tops and Bottoms, how do you feel if a top cums fast?

colletonguy

Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms: Do You Mind When A Top Cums Quickly?

• I prefer it when a top cums quickly
    • Long or short fucks - makes No difference to me
    • I prefer long fucks, but quickies are OK sometimes
    • I only like tops who can fuck for a long time

I would generally prefer a longer fuck, but it depends on the situation and the ultimate decision is up to the top since its his pleasure he needs and his cum I need.

Some guys just need some quick release and I'm okay with that. Married suits in the morning are a good example. They say " I only got a minute" or "I'm running late".

At least with the quick cum, usually is a nice hard fuck and good size load.

Even others you think will last, but cum quick, its satisfying enough for me to know they have fulfilled their need to breed and they give me what I need as well.

hawwfan, you're right on. (and omg you have the sweetest boy butt :)

i've noticed that the morning suits who only have a minute are hard and big loads.

for everyone else whose responded, there's an xtube video of this scene that is fucking HOT because the top kid actually says "this isn't going to take long" --- like the bottom butt should be glad its getting a huge cumload from a raging big cock and shut up about the timing. ;) here's the video:

www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=vTTy8-G250-

The question is, what constitutes as quick cummer? How many minutes.

I personally do not mind a quickie. It serves a purpose. There are times when I just need a load in me to keep in my hole and there are times I just need a top to fuck me good and put me in my place; this is especially considering that I have a stressful and demanding job and by the end of the week, I want to kill myself (exaggeration here).

If a top cums 5 minutes after putting his dick in me, I am pissed. If you can not give me just 10 minutes of fucking my ass, then what is the point? 10 minutes is quickie. Anything less is a waste of time.

I agree with medtjm. When a man cums quickly it makes me feel like my ass is really hot. For me, it depends on the situation. If I am in a relationship situation, then the sex gets deeper and more intimate, and longer sessions are great. If I am whoring out i want to get fucked and move on to the next top who needs to bust. In that scenario it is annoying to get a top who keeps hogging the hole, pounding away and never giving up a load. I think anonymous fucks should be quick, down and dirty. Don't try to make love to me if you don't even know me.

I am a top and I like to make the bottom feel as good as he makes me feel. I want him to enjoy it too. I cannot help this at times but I cum more than once when I fuck hole, and so I like to usually just fuck until I am finished. I know some bottoms are more sensitive than others but I like a bottom who can take it and let me fuck until I am finished but I also like to make sure the bottom feels good and I do not think 2 minute quickies are good because a good bottom deserves a good seeding! :)

I prefer the top to last a decent amount of time. Nevertheless, in some instances I prefer him to cum fast, as if we are in a public place and there's a risk of being caught, also, if I'm not much into him and let him fuck me because I couldn't find anything else, etc.

i love when they cum fast, that they feel my ass is so good that they can't hold back. Also that means they'll last longer for their second load. i love being fucked twice.

• 6 months later...

It was not only once that a top cummed in the very moment when he initially shoved his cock inside me, and some of them even rested where they were then, means just one thrust into my hole, dumping some shots, pull out, that's it.

That can be hot within an orgy or so, but not when you had to make some efforts to get along with the top.

Usually I will not turn any top down because it's too much. Hence I prefer a top to last for a certain time...