What’s your favorite foreplay?

Bibttmmiami

• 1 month later...

I like having my ass played with. Fingered and worked on.  About the only other thing that gets me really hot is my nipples being played with.  I like to kiss but its  not necessary.  I don't want to feel like the top wants me to be a boyfriend.  What gets me hot is when I feel that he wants to fuck me  more than anything.

If I’m just not to used and it’s erotic play then I love deep kissing especially when the back of my head is grabbed and tongue is forced in. Licking and sniffing my tops pits get my hole opened up. My nipples are real sensitive and if he twist them and hurts them then I definitely go off.

Watching the action for a bit - waiting my turn ... 

In a darkroom, feeling my way in, hands reaching out to fondle my Cock, balls .... returning the favor.  That's about it for "foreplay".  I do remember kissing a guy at some point who'd just sucked a Cock off ... that was fun .... but I guess I'm not much of a "foreplay" guy.  

• Like 1

For me it's kissing.   Having sex with a guy who doesn't want to kiss just isn't as satisfying to me.   I also really like undressing each other.   While there's nothing wrong with peeling off our clothes and getting naked,  there is something super sexy about slowly removing each others clothes while we kiss.