Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

352 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

21 hours ago, WillingRawVerse said:

I'm fair-skinned and don't get a lot of sun during the day. Even when I'm outside in shorts and T-shirts I don't get very tan. Love the contrast of a raw big black cock in my white ass. I posted a picture in the cock in-ass thread. 

It's a beautiful contrast,  a pale and delicate white ass and a dark and powerful Black cock, what could be more natural?

• Like 1

I like em all honestly, but being multi-racial (Nigerian, Mexican, Irish, Native) I tend to love wrapping my lips around a fat white cock and sucking him dry. Bonus if his cock is average and his body is stocky or chubby.

I have recently in the past few weeks playing with black tops.  Im so turned on when on my back and seeing a black cock enter my white hole!

Im finding them more aggressive and verbal which is such a turn on. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Njn0mc said:

I have recently in the past few weeks playing with black tops.  Im so turned on when on my back and seeing a black cock enter my white hole!

Im finding them more aggressive and verbal which is such a turn on. 

This has been my experience as well, and I love eating a big muscular Black ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, Orionxxx said:

This has been my experience as well, and I love eating a big muscular Black ass.

Lol.. Forgot to say that too and sucking a big black cock!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There is something to be said for fucking a big beautifully bowling ball black ass too. Not that I won't take their cock my white ass too. Verse men who typically get stereotyped as tops make the best sexual partners.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

There is something to be said for fucking a big beautifully bowling ball black ass too. Not that I won't take their cock my white ass too. Verse men who typically get stereotyped as tops make the best sexual partners.

Totally agree, I love topping a well built Black man.

• Upvote 1

I personally adore anybody that is darker than me, living in Europe I tend to go for Middle Eastern and North African and Latino guys as much as Black guys (although not as common in my experience in Sweden). If it’s a European guy, they need to be Mediterranean- can’t cope with pale guys when I’m pale myself!

Generally, though, hair colour does it for me more than skin colour - if the hair is jet black, that’s enough for me (since I’m blond).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, NWUSHorny said:

I think black men that bottom are beautiful and damned sexy. I'm a total bottom and can appreciate them, so it's good to see versatile and top men feeling the same vibe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Bbuni said:

I personally adore anybody that is darker than me

It seems that most of us prefer that which does not reflect ourselves.  I'm not sure why that is, but ... what is, just is.  

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

It seems that most of us prefer that which does not reflect ourselves.  I'm not sure why that is, but ... what is, just is.  

Yes contrasts are sexy, also younger seeking 'dad(s)'. Though I also like similar for the gay brother I never had.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2024 at 5:26 PM, JamesL100 said:

Though I also like similar for the gay brother I never had

Neither did I - damn and double-damn it .... I would have been such a good older brother, too .... 😁